Sign in to follow this  
Patented Phil

Is America Headed to Civil War? Of Course it is.

Just now, Cdub100 said:

We won't fracture. White people are already being outbred by Blacks and other "minorities". in 2016 more white people died than where born. By 2050 and I'm willing to bet 2035 Whites will become the minority. Nonwhites will have total control and whites will be discriminated against even more than we are now. White people will be brutally murdered like white SA farmers. Whites will have to live in houses surrounded by walls, razor wire and metal bars on the windows and doors. Just like SA. Our cities will fall into further disrepair.

Nope there will be no civil war. Even if Trump wins a second term republicans or I should say the RINOs are just waiting for him to leave and they'll go back to cucking for the democrats and do everything to avoid being called a racist.

And I'll be laughing at them from afar in Eastern Europe.

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

And I'll be laughing at them from afar in Eastern Europe.

At this point, they are the only beacon of light for the white race. Western Europe is lost. Even my mother country Ireland is done for.

12 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

At this point, they are the only beacon of light for the white race. Western Europe is lost. Even my mother country Ireland is done for.

Western Europe is still recoverable. They still have a super majority. Once the queen is gone and Charles steps in W. Europe will start improving. 

16 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

We won't fracture. White people are already being outbred by Blacks and other "minorities". in 2016 more white people died than where born. By 2050 and I'm willing to bet 2035 Whites will become the minority. Nonwhites will have total control and whites will be discriminated against even more than we are now. White people will be brutally murdered like white SA farmers. Whites will have to live in houses surrounded by walls, razor wire and metal bars on the windows and doors. Just like SA. Our cities will fall into further disrepair.

Nope there will be no civil war. Even if Trump wins a second term republicans or I should say the RINOs are just waiting for him to leave and they'll go back to cucking for the democrats and do everything to avoid being called a racist.

Once China becomes the worlds superpower, they are gonna genocide all the blacks and browns.  There won't be any alive in the year 2100.  The only thing holding them back is that someone else is the world's superpower, so they must play nice.  China is not a western nation. They do not share our values and in particular our values regarding murder.  Murder is not a big deal to them.  They will genocide them all and not care.

BLM is slitting its own throat.  They do not understand that a strong and united USA is the only thing protecting them from getting killed.  By weakening and dividing the nation, they are going to allow China to rise to #1 that much faster and speed up their own genocide.

4 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Western Europe is still recoverable. They still have a super majority. Once the queen is gone and Charles steps in W. Europe will start improving. 

Western Europeans are afraid of being called racist, the EU is mass importing Africans, and the whites are being outbred. It would take rounding up all the minorities and shipping them out (same for the US) and that will never happen, but that's what it would take. Western Europe is lost just like the US they just have a longer time frame.

Just now, riversco said:

Once China becomes the worlds superpower, they are gonna genocide all the blacks and browns.  There won't be any alive in the year 2100.  The only thing holding them back is that someone else is the world's superpower, so they must play nice.  China is not a western nation. They do not share our values and in particular our values regarding murder.  Murder is not a big deal to them.  They will genocide them all and not care.

I don't disagree with you although I think it'll be a long time frame.

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

Western Europeans are afraid of being called racist, the EU is mass importing Africans, and the whites are being outbred. It would take rounding up all the minorities and shipping them out (same for the US) and that will never happen, but that's what it would take. Western Europe is lost just like the US they just have a longer time frame.

3 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Countries in Western Europe could possibly do that when there are regime changes.

I think Americas future will mirror Yugoslavia more than South Africa.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yugoslav_Wars

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

Countries in Western Europe could possibly do that when there are regime changes.

I think Americas future will mirror Yugoslavia more than South Africa.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yugoslav_Wars

I don't know much about that war so I'll have to read up on it.

Clicking your link I saw this photo. Even during terrible times white people can be civil.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yugoslav_Wars#/media/File:Evstafiev-bosnia-sarajevo-water-line.jpg

8 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I don't know much about that war so I'll have to read up on it.

Clicking your link I saw this photo. Even during terrible times white people can be civil.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yugoslav_Wars#/media/File:Evstafiev-bosnia-sarajevo-water-line.jpg

Yeah read up on it, the parallels between what's happening here now and what happened there are shocking (10 Day War/Chaz for example). The entire buildup to the war is very similar as well.

If China started a war with some African country, right now, what would we do about it? Economic sanctions is about all we could do, and how much of that can we really invoke when  our economy is so tied in with theirs? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If China started a war with some African country, right now, what would we do about it? Economic sanctions is about all we could do, and how much of that can we really invoke when  our economy is so tied in with theirs? 

China wouldn't start a war. They will just keep doing what they currently doing systematically taking over more and more land and bringing in more and more Chinese.

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The current guidelines for US action currently depend on NATO status. 

Russia invaded Ukraine in 2014 but since Ukraine is not a NATO country, Obama merely placed worthless sanctions on Russia in response.  No African nations are in NATO either, so very little would be done in China started a war with one. 

If Russia invaded Norway (which is a NATO member) they would invoke Article 5 of the NATO treaty compelling all NATO nations to come to their aid.  War game simulations performed by NATO show that our current deployments in Europe are worthless. After invading Norway, Russia would overrun many nations within 3 days.  After that, they would get bogged down and lose the war though.  Which means they will do it UNLESS the US collapses into civil war, which totally defangs NATO.

If we are the liberals may have more people. But they are seriously outgunned. And even if they do pick up weapons I’d love to see what happens when they try to fire, reload, or it jams 😂

6 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

If we are the liberals may have more people. But they are seriously outgunned. And even if they do pick up weapons I’d love to see what happens when they try to fire, reload, or it jams 😂

After the Revolutionary War was over, the underdog with less support won.  Many colonists who disagreed with the outcome opted out and moved to Canada, the UK, South America, etc.  That's going to be a bit trickier this time because I think China will hunt down liberals no matter where they go.

There isn’t going to be a civil war. Even in places like NY and California there are still 40-45 pct non libtards. Civil unrest? Sure. Violence, sure.  But nothing will be organized. Any type of formidable militia will be shut down immediately. The civil war we did have had a geographical divide. How is Georgia going to attack New Jersey or vice versa? No one will agree to it.  A state or states would have to go rogue and it’s kind of impossible when the vote is split as close as it is. 

18 minutes ago, riversco said:

After the Revolutionary War was over, the underdog with less support won.  Many colonists who disagreed with the outcome opted out and moved to Canada, the UK, South America, etc.  That's going to be a bit trickier this time because I think China will hunt down liberals no matter where they go.

I really don't think China or Russia will save us. And even if they did invade, it's not like they are bastions of freedom, liberty, and Jeffersonian democracy. It all comes in diffferent totalitarian flavors of which Woke is in distant last place, not even in shouting range of Fundamentalist Islam. 

15 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I really don't think China or Russia will save us. And even if they did invade, it's not like they are bastions of freedom, liberty, and Jeffersonian democracy. It all comes in diffferent totalitarian flavors of which Woke is in distant last place, not even in shouting range of Fundamentalist Islam. 

The invasion will be biological warfare to cause divide. Hmmmmm

5 hours ago, Voltaire said:

France helped the colonists revolt in the Revolutionary war in the 1700s, and France didn't insist on installing a monarchy.  Its just part of doing business.  Russia and China help the right wing win, and in return they get a stable world not hell bent on destroying them.  And of course they will help.  What do you think the whole deal is with Trump being buddy buddy with Putin is?  Trump knows what must be done.

Keep in mind, the democrats want to absolutely destroy Russia.  Russia has every motivation in the world to ensure the left is destroyed before they get ALL the power in the US.

7 hours ago, riversco said:

Also, back then men were ACTUALLY men. Nowadays, the “men” on the liberal side are some of the biggest poosays. Haven’t shot a gun, haven’t killed an animal, played a sport, been athletic at all, haven’t even fished. They believe if someone is robbing you or a place that the person who is stealings life is more valuable than the items being stolen. And get pissed if you shoot them. They completely disregard the fact that if the person is stealing something then that person values the items more than they do their own life

Maybe if the Europeans hadn't colonized so many countries where they didn't belong and tried to subjugate the natives then they wouldn't now have to share their European homeland. Either share and live together in peace or deal with the consequences of raping other countries for their labor and resources. As for America, too bad, it's not your country anyway. It's our country.

(I'm not fighting anyone.)

7 minutes ago, peenie said:

Maybe if the Europeans hadn't colonized so many countries where they didn't belong and tried to subjugate the natives then they wouldn't now have to share their homeland. Either share and live together in peace or deal with the consequences of raping countries for their labor and resources.

I'm not fighting anyone.

Kinda like you all are doing now in Europe and have attempted to do throughout European history?

Every culture tried to colonize the world, we are just the best at it, well we were 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Kinda like you all are doing now in Europe and have attempted to do throughout European history?

Every tried to colonize the world, we are just the best at it, well we were 

I'm not doing anything. My people are right here.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, peenie said:

Maybe if the Europeans hadn't colonized so many countries where they didn't belong and tried to subjugate the natives then they wouldn't now have to share their European homeland. Either share and live together in peace or deal with the consequences of raping other countries for their labor and resources. As for America, too bad, it's not your country anyway. It's our country.

Sadly there is no such thing as peaceful progress. To grow as a people and civilization, there always has to be bloodshed. This has always been the case with every notable society.

27 minutes ago, peenie said:

In India, when the husband died, the wife had to throw herself on the funeral pyre and die as well. The English came and stopped that. It wasn’t all bad. 

• Sad 1

America is looking more and more like South Africa every day.

2 hours ago, peenie said:

How do you feel about China colonizing Africa?  China got sweet contracts to build and upgrade ports in Africa.  When the host nations failed to pay, they just demanded land instead.  Then they move a bunch of Chinese in and start colonizing.  I notice you really don't care about that at all and that's happening in 2020, not 200 years ago.

My point is that you don't give a shiit about colonization.  You just hate America and want to see it destroyed.  You are a typical liberal and either (1) want to make Americans feel guilty or (2) will launch personal attacks. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

America is looking more and more like South Africa every day.

With more guns on one side. Libs are all about confiscation for a reason. 

4 hours ago, peenie said:

Wait, haven't you been saying that we all originated in Africa? So what you mean is, if Africans that resettled in Europe, hadn't tried to colonize, subjugate and rape other cultures for their labor and resources that black Americans would be better off today? 

Interesting.

1 hour ago, shorepatrol said:

With more guns on one side. Libs are all about confiscation for a reason. 

You can't have your white genocide if most of us are armed.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

In India, when the husband died, the wife had to throw herself on the funeral pyre and die as well. The English came and stopped that. It wasn’t all bad. 

Well, that's true. :first:

11 hours ago, riversco said:

How do you feel about China colonizing Africa?  China got sweet contracts to build and upgrade ports in Africa.  When the host nations failed to pay, they just demanded land instead.  Then they move a bunch of Chinese in and start colonizing.  I notice you really don't care about that at all and that's happening in 2020, not 200 years ago.

My point is that you don't give a shiit about colonization.  You just hate America and want to see it destroyed.  You are a typical liberal and either (1) want to make Americans feel guilty or (2) will launch personal attacks. 

I'm confused? My statements were about Europe and colonization. As for America, I clearly wrote that I'm not fighting anyone. Maybe you hate America. You surely can't read.

9 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Wait, haven't you been saying that we all originated in Africa? So what you mean is, if Africans that resettled in Europe, hadn't tried to colonize, subjugate and rape other cultures for their labor and resources that black Americans would be better off today? 

Interesting.

We all originated from Africa, true. But we know that there is a social construct of race and no one native to Europe considers themselves African.

Black Americans, most of us, are doing just fine. Sadly, the media likes to focus their lens on the poorest and most depraved of us to paint us all as needy, uneducated, backwards and criminal.

25 minutes ago, peenie said:

We all originated from Africa, true. But we know that there is a social construct of race and no one native to Europe considers themselves African.

Black Americans, most of us, are doing just fine. Sadly, the media likes to focus their lens on the poorest and most depraved of us to paint us all as needy, uneducated, backwards and criminal.

Then what is the angst and fight for? If Blacks are doing just fine?  A scum cop murdering a black guy?  Police brutality has been on the downward trend for a while now.  But 2020 is the time to stand up and fight? Fight what? 

No civil war. Just a slow disintegration of the American success story. 

1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

Then what is the angst and fight for? If Blacks are doing just fine?  A scum cop murdering a black guy?  Police brutality has been on the downward trend for a while now.  But 2020 is the time to stand up and fight? Fight what? 

Fake news is all it is...

1 hour ago, The Elevator Killer said:

All this will disappear after the election if not before. 

yep

7 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

When is the draft for the civil war?  I'd like to know what side I'm fighting for.

Wollman Rink really shows who Donald Trump is, and is a good measure to understand how Trump would handle a civil war on his watch.

Trump's view of Wollman Rink was that the government is inept and only a strong man of action can fix the problem.  In fixing Wollman Rink, he showed that money really is not his primary motivator as he was willing to do it dramatically under cost and donate the profits to charity.  His goal was to be creative, develop a novel solution, and get it done fast.

We can see these personality traits emerge as the second civil war has now started.  He would be unlikely to have a draft, because that is an old and tired solution.  He has developed a novel solution in deploying DHS and other groups as federal police around the country.  Trump doesn't care if there have been riots recently or not.  He is just being super creative and getting troops in place and ready.    He is moving VERY fast and is going to get things done quick.  I think at some point these will be bolstered by Russian and later Chinese troops.  The media will balk but I think one of his first acts will be to replace the media with right wing influencers, arguing that the current mainstream press is committing insurrection.  Without the media to guide them, the left will fall apart quickly.