Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Patented Phil

Is America Headed to Civil War? Of Course it is.

Recommended Posts

I mentioned in another thread that I think “something big” will happen in the next 6 months, probably related to the election.  The writer agrees with this and plays out some scenarios.  I don’t agree with all of it, but it certainly is a fascinating read.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Boomer progressive globalists start fights then profit from them, then make the middle class clean up the mess and  pay for everything.  Just get rid of them and problem solved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Newbie:wave:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought the name "Civil War" has been outlawed?  Or is that just for the Oregon/Oregon State games?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fortunately when you get off internet message boards and twitter you find out most people are still quite sane.

So, no, it is not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn’t think the whole thing was at stake if Hillary won. I do think it is if Biden wins and he becomes the puppet of the far left. That’s the plan. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I didn’t think the whole thing was at stake if Hillary won. I do think it is if Biden wins and he becomes the puppet of the far left. That’s the plan. 

He won't even get the nomination.  

  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

He won't even get the nomination.  

Do you mean that after he is nominated and picks a VP that he will step down or just outright not get the nomination? I can't see someone taking it from him at this point, unless they roll out Hilary III. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We're too lazy for civil war. A large percentage would have to stop playing video games, watching TV, smoking pot, doing other hardcore drugs and follow orders. And forget about cell phones. Can't be taking videos and farting around during a civil war unless you want to be some of the first ones killed. And some of these staunch republicans have some real heavy hitting arsenals. I've seen a couple of them. I'm a former combat officer and even I was impressed. 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Fortunately when you get off internet message boards and twitter you find out most people are still quite sane.

So, no, it is not.

Yeah, you’re right.  I must have just imagined all those huge protests and riots a couple weeks ago, including police buildings being burnt to the ground and parts of major cities seceding and banning police.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Yeah, you’re right.  I must have just imagined all those huge protests and riots a couple weeks ago, including police buildings being burnt to the ground and parts of major cities seceding and banning police.

Over/Under on Newbie being banned again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

We're too lazy for civil war. A large percentage would have to stop playing video games, watching TV, smoking pot, doing other hardcore drugs and follow orders. And forget about cell phones. Can't be taking videos and farting around during a civil war unless you want to be some of the first ones killed. And some of these staunch republicans have some real heavy hitting arsenals. I've seen a couple of them. I'm a former combat officer and even I was impressed. 

This.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's going today is NOTHING like what went on in the late 1960s, when there was real talk of revoluation. In 1968 alone, you had the MLK assassination. Bobby Kennedy assassination. LBJ doesn't seek re-election. Huge riots. Burning cities. Vietnam War. Tet offensive. Khe Sanh. Burning draft cards. The Democratic convention. Police brutality at Columbia University. Demonstrations everywhere. And then Nixon wins the presidency. Study this year and get some context on what's going on today. 

The whole first half of the last century was pretty focked up. You had World War I and Spanish Flu around the 1918, prohibition, The Great Depression, Dust Bowl and then World War II.

The ignorant and entitled folks today beyatching about having to stay home or wear a mask out in public wouldn't have been able to handle those difficult times decades ago.

It's frightening and disappointing these days to see so many dumbasses float their conspiracy theories, act like their rights are being violated and that things like wearing a mask in public is the kind of thing that leads to our country becoming Nazi Germany. 

Ridiculous.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

What's going today is NOTHING like what went on in the late 1960s, when there was real talk of revoluation. In 1968 alone, you had the MLK assassination. Bobby Kennedy assassination. LBJ doesn't seek re-election. Huge riots. Burning cities. Vietnam War. Tet offensive. Khe Sanh. Burning draft cards. The Democratic convention. Police brutality at Columbia University. Demonstrations everywhere. And then Nixon wins the presidency. Study this year and get some context on what's going on today. 

The whole first half of the last century was pretty focked up. You had World War I and Spanish Flu around the 1918, prohibition, The Great Depression, Dust Bowl and then World War II.

The ignorant and entitled folks today beyatching about having to stay home or wear a mask out in public wouldn't have been able to handle those difficult times decades ago.

It's frightening and disappointing these days to see so many dumbasses float their conspiracy theories, act like their rights are being violated and that things like wearing a mask in public is the kind of thing that leads to our country becoming Nazi Germany. 

Ridiculous.

And then you have the ones that claim their rights are being violated becisse they want to take over a portion of a city or shut down highways and streets. And then there’s the ones that think a drunk guy should just be able to sleep it off in the drive thru line at the Wendy’s. People need to get a grip. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And then you have the ones that claim their rights are being violated becisse they want to take over a portion of a city or shut down highways and streets. And then there’s the ones that think a drunk guy should just be able to sleep it off in the drive thru line at the Wendy’s. People need to get a grip. 

The Wendy’s guy could’ve been my son.

Well not drunk, but high as a kite.

And Taco Bell rather than Wendy’s, of course.

But otherwise, 20 years ago, that could’ve been me and my buddy Stony 😢

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stoners Near Taco Bell beat up two cops, shoot them with own tazers and make run for the border. Story at 10. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

We're too lazy for civil war. A large percentage would have to stop playing video games, watching TV, smoking pot, doing other hardcore drugs and follow orders. And forget about cell phones. Can't be taking videos and farting around during a civil war unless you want to be some of the first ones killed. And some of these staunch republicans have some real heavy hitting arsenals. I've seen a couple of them. I'm a former combat officer and even I was impressed. 

Not many in 1960 thought we were headed for civil war until fighting actually broke out.  Many thought negotiation could still prevent the war even after the first states seceded.  Even after Fort Sumter (which was mostly an exercise in not killing anyone and just resupplying and saving face), the war was a joke to many. Lincoln originally called up 75k troops for 90 days because that was how long they thought it would last: short and bloodless.  At the Battle of Bull Run, spectators came to watch, members of congress showed up to view the marching, people were selling food, etc.  and then the Confederacy won and everyone scrambled to retreat in shock.

It took quite a few battles before the public realized the civil war was even a serious thing.  They would have surely said something like you are saying now, that we are too lazy for civil war.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Which alias?

Patented Phil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How are we going to have a civil war with over 20 million illegal aliens that do not give a crap and another 20 million immigrants that hate America and could careless what happens. I get the shock of the Civil War but there was also none of that going on and also nothing to do. No cars, planes, video games, pot, good alcohol, food. Never going to happen. Look at the protests. Lazy, disorganized, fat kids on phones and trashing businesses in their own town like a bunch of morons. If they had some structure maybe but this is a joke. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone ever see a war coming?  It’s such an irrational act that I don’t think anyone could ever foresee it happening.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

The Wendy’s guy could’ve been my son.

Well not drunk, but high as a kite.

And Taco Bell rather than Wendy’s, of course.

But otherwise, 20 years ago, that could’ve been me and my buddy Stony 😢

I dont think you would have resisted arrest, stole a gun and fired it on a cop

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I used to think these threads were ridiculous and hilarious.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Maybe the joke is on me.  :unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it going to happen on the moon?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

How are we going to have a civil war with over 20 million illegal aliens that do not give a crap and another 20 million immigrants that hate America and could careless what happens. I get the shock of the Civil War but there was also none of that going on and also nothing to do. No cars, planes, video games, pot, good alcohol, food. Never going to happen. Look at the protests. Lazy, disorganized, fat kids on phones and trashing businesses in their own town like a bunch of morons. If they had some structure maybe but this is a joke. 

Just look at how it evolved in Ukraine in 2014.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Patented Phil said:

Does anyone ever see a war coming?  It’s such an irrational act that I don’t think anyone could ever foresee it happening.  

Civil wars typically result from a massive loss of public trust in the nation's institutions.  America reached that point in 2015. From there, it became a high probability that civil war was looming.  BLM is actually an extension of this theory, as the core of it is a loss of trust in the police.  Toppling statues is another extension of it, as it represents a loss in trust in the Founding Fathers.  This is totally unlike the 1960s protests by hippies because, if you look at polling data, there actually was very very high trust in American institutions across the board.  It was down from crazy high levels from World War 2, but still nothing to be worried about.

The story of the 20th century is a slow burn of about 50 years where trust declined to crisis levels.  When I saw trust collapse in 2015, that's when I started talking about civil war coming.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 I don't think the left needs a civil war.  They have already won.  Trump is an anomaly.  Dems keep the House, take the Senate, and the presidency.  Illegals gain citizenship and the right to vote along with ex-felons.  The constitution will eventually be rewritten.  White people are doomed and can thank the traitors who voted D in 2020.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, fandandy said:

 I don't think the left needs a civil war.  They have already won.  Trump is an anomaly.  Dems keep the House, take the Senate, and the presidency.  Illegals gain citizenship and the right to vote along with ex-felons.  The constitution will eventually be rewritten.  White people are doomed and can thank the traitors who voted D in 2020.

Each side is playing different games.

The left is trying to win majorities in elected bodies.
The right is looking for 25% of the population to revolt and then get China and Russia to help.

They could both reach their targets but if that happens the right wins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, fandandy said:

 I don't think the left needs a civil war.  They have already won.  Trump is an anomaly.  Dems keep the House, take the Senate, and the presidency.  Illegals gain citizenship and the right to vote along with ex-felons.  The constitution will eventually be rewritten.  White people are doomed and can thank the traitors who voted D in 2020.

Man, I really, really don't want to agree with this.    I actually wish I didn't agree with this. 

.... I agree with Fan's post.    Fuk.   Time to move to South America.    The narco trafficers will probably be more democratic than us.      

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

America won't fall into civil war. We will become South Africa 2.0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, riversco said:

 

Best thing that could happen is Barr coming down hard on the FBI leadership. Gag them, get the truth then hold it over Obama. Real concrete evidence. It stays wrapped up if they shutdown the guerrilla warfare. Vote by mail, media blitzkrieg on police. Shut it down now. All of it and let the American people call it. I doubt that happens but you never know.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

America won't fall into civil war. We will become South Africa 2.0

Won't happen because we have much more valuable land than South Africa, and if we fracture, there is no global superpower to stop Russia and China from taking what they want.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, riversco said:

Civil wars typically result from a massive loss of public trust in the nation's institutions.  America reached that point in 2015. From there, it became a high probability that civil war was looming.  BLM is actually an extension of this theory, as the core of it is a loss of trust in the police.  Toppling statues is another extension of it, as it represents a loss in trust in the Founding Fathers.  This is totally unlike the 1960s protests by hippies because, if you look at polling data, there actually was very very high trust in American institutions across the board.  It was down from crazy high levels from World War 2, but still nothing to be worried about.

The story of the 20th century is a slow burn of about 50 years where trust declined to crisis levels.  When I saw trust collapse in 2015, that's when I started talking about civil war coming.

Bingo.  The bolded is 100% spot on.  And that is definitely where we are today in a America.  I used to think the Civil War talk was crazy, but I’m fairly convinced now that we are headed in that direction. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, riversco said:

Won't happen because we have much more valuable land than South Africa, and if we fracture, there is no global superpower to stop Russia and China from taking what they want.

Id rather live in a world where Russia or China are the super power than a BLM America. We failed as the world's super power, Russia would do a much better job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, riversco said:

Won't happen because we have much more valuable land than South Africa, and if we fracture, there is no global superpower to stop Russia and China from taking what they want.

We won't fracture. White people are already being outbred by Blacks and other "minorities". in 2016 more white people died than where born. By 2050 and I'm willing to bet 2035 Whites will become the minority. Nonwhites will have total control and whites will be discriminated against even more than we are now. White people will be brutally murdered like white SA farmers. Whites will have to live in houses surrounded by walls, razor wire and metal bars on the windows and doors. Just like SA. Our cities will fall into further disrepair.

Nope there will be no civil war. Even if Trump wins a second term republicans or I should say the RINOs are just waiting for him to leave and they'll go back to cucking for the democrats and do everything to avoid being called a racist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×