Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Patented Phil

Is America Headed to Civil War? Of Course it is.

Recommended Posts

How can Republicans and Democrats coexist when 73% of college Democrats want statues of Washington and Jefferson take down?  Only 4% of college Republicans feel this way.  How did we arrive at such a drastic dichotomy?  Why do Democrats hate America so much?
 

https://www.thecollegefix.com/73-of-democratic-college-students-support-taking-down-statues-of-founding-fathers-who-owned-slaves-poll/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Patented Phil said:

How can Republicans and Democrats coexist when 73% of college Democrats want statues of Washington and Jefferson take down?  Only 4% of college Republicans feel this way.  How did we arrive at such a drastic dichotomy?  Why do Democrats hate America so much?
 

https://www.thecollegefix.com/73-of-democratic-college-students-support-taking-down-statues-of-founding-fathers-who-owned-slaves-poll/

There are plenty of Republicans in the Senate and Congress that want the statues taken down, Dan Crenshaw being one of them.

All of that is our history. Every bit of it. Jackson, Lee, Lincoln it's all our heritage. Plenty of people in the GOP that would gladly surrender our american heritage for some short term perceived advantage.  All they care about conserving is the GOP political machine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"If your revolution is supported by Billionaires, Corporations, Hollywood, and the government, you are not a revolutionary, you are a pawn." -TheLeftCantMeme2020

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

There are plenty of Republicans in the Senate and Congress that want the statues taken down, Dan Crenshaw being one of them.

All of that is our history. Every bit of it. Jackson, Lee, Lincoln it's all our heritage. Plenty of people in the GOP that would gladly surrender our american heritage for some short term perceived advantage.  All they care about conserving is the GOP political machine.

Link?  I don’t know of one single Republican who has advocated taking down statues of Washington or Jefferson. Crenshaw was ok with taking down Confederate statues - big difference.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/1/2020 at 11:00 PM, Patented Phil said:

Link?  I don’t know of one single Republican who has advocated taking down statues of Washington or Jefferson. Crenshaw was ok with taking down Confederate statues - big difference.

Confederate history is American history 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/1/2020 at 8:00 PM, Patented Phil said:

Link?  I don’t know of one single Republican who has advocated taking down statues of Washington or Jefferson. Crenshaw was ok with taking down Confederate statues - big difference.

His wife is hot. I don't know what she does for a living. Probably nothing but man, she is smoking. I met them at somebodies house a couple years ago. He talks a lot of crap about conservative stuff but hard to believe. He was unemployed for a while. Think he was living with his parents. Local AM guy was bagging on him. I look at anyone who lives at home who is capable after 18 a deuchebag.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/4/2020 at 8:09 PM, FlyinHeadlock said:

His wife is hot. I don't know what she does for a living. Probably nothing but man, she is smoking. I met them at somebodies house a couple years ago. He talks a lot of crap about conservative stuff but hard to believe. He was unemployed for a while. Think he was living with his parents. Local AM guy was bagging on him. I look at anyone who lives at home who is capable after 18 a deuchebag.

Flyin -

Are you sure you are talking about the right guy?    Crenshaw went to Tufts right out of HS and then joined the military while at Tufts.    He broke his leg going thru hell week with the Navy Seals and then did it again and passed when he tried again.   He served in Iraq and Afghanistan.    On his 3rd tour of duty he got blown up and lost his eye.   He still ending up serving 10 yrs in the military and then went to the Harvard School of Gov't.     

I don't think he spent a lot of time in his basement other than recuperatiing from being blown up.    Maybe when he got out of Harvard and before he got elected he may have been "struggling" a bit, but not sure that's what happened.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Herbivore said:

that was about as sad as all this civil war talk

Sad why?

You have one side "pushing for it with actions" -- those burning down and throwing bricks at everything in sight.  Torching cities, vandalizing everything, sodomizing little kids, saying "just try to stop us". 


You have the other side saying "The way this is going, it's headed to Civil War."

Then the same side that is doing all of the damage is saying "Why are you wanting civil war. That's nonsense"

At this point, Civil War, will end this behavior sooner than what is being done now, and I think many agree.   

 

The side that is ruining the country, says "We don't want Civil War, we just want to be able to keep freely destroying things"

 

When a small group of local-good guys walks in and mows down a group of thugs that are vandalizing property or raping little kids.... what is the other side going to say? How will they react to 150 dead bodies on the ground?


   

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

We're already in a civil war

Red hasn't begun to fight yet. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Masshole said:

Flyin -

Are you sure you are talking about the right guy?    Crenshaw went to Tufts right out of HS and then joined the military while at Tufts.    He broke his leg going thru hell week with the Navy Seals and then did it again and passed when he tried again.   He served in Iraq and Afghanistan.    On his 3rd tour of duty he got blown up and lost his eye.   He still ending up serving 10 yrs in the military and then went to the Harvard School of Gov't.     

I don't think he spent a lot of time in his basement other than recuperatiing from being blown up.    Maybe when he got out of Harvard and before he got elected he may have been "struggling" a bit, but not sure that's what happened.   

Dude, I voted for him. Just saying there was a period where he was fully recovered, unemployed and living with his parents. He got bagged on it pretty good around here. He talks a lot of sh1t but he was never going to work a real job is all I'm saying outside the Government. As for being a Seal, it really doesn't matter anymore. We don't a Seal for Congress. Those tactics don't work in D.C., utmost respect for his service and sacrifice but needs to put that behind him. We don't need another McCain.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Sad why?

You have one side "pushing for it with actions" -- those burning down and throwing bricks at everything in sight.  Torching cities, vandalizing everything, sodomizing little kids, saying "just try to stop us". 


You have the other side saying "The way this is going, it's headed to Civil War."

Then the same side that is doing all of the damage is saying "Why are you wanting civil war. That's nonsense"

At this point, Civil War, will end this behavior sooner than what is being done now, and I think many agree.   

 

The side that is ruining the country, says "We don't want Civil War, we just want to be able to keep freely destroying things"

 

When a small group of local-good guys walks in and mows down a group of thugs that are vandalizing property or raping little kids.... what is the other side going to say? How will they react to 150 dead bodies on the ground?


   

one side of 64 sided die maybe.  this "event" of a handful of scum supposedly knocking a guy in a wheelchair over is not a representation of half the country.  good guys will not be mowing down hundreds of people.  those guys will be criminals.  and seen by sane people as such.  also, a side is not saying "its headed towards civil war".  some idiots are, yes.  just another 1 side of a 64 sided die.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

one side of 64 sided die maybe.  this "event" of a handful of scum supposedly knocking a guy in a wheelchair over is not a representation of half the country.  good guys will not be mowing down hundreds of people.  those guys will be criminals.  and seen by sane people as such.  also, a side is not saying "its headed towards civil war".  some idiots are, yes.  just another 1 side of a 64 sided die.  

There's massive civil unrest and it's clear to anyone with any sense that we are trending towards/in the midst of a civil war.  What exactly do you think civil war looks like?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

There's massive civil unrest and it's clear to anyone with any sense that we are trending towards/in the midst of a civil war.  What exactly do you think civil war looks like?

i dont believe there is massive civil unrest.  there are some problem areas, but thats about it.  please point to all of the examples where there is occuring.  there too many people that are mixed politcally, whether its pro choice and pro 2A types or dem parents and repub kids types.  it certainly doesn't look like the yokels in this vid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

i dont believe there is massive civil unrest.  there are some problem areas, but thats about it.  please point to all of the examples where there is occuring.  there too many people that are mixed politcally, whether its pro choice and pro 2A types or dem parents and repub kids types.  it certainly doesn't look like the yokels in this vid.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American_Revolutionary_War_battles

When the American Revolution began, battles were sparse.  Once a month there would be a fight somewhere.   As time wore on, battles became much more frequent, and when France entered the war on the side of the colonists you started having lots of battles every month.  To observe that there isn't much fighting at all is to say this is a normal start to a war.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Herbivore said:

 those guys will be criminals.  and seen by sane people as such

So mowing down criminals...is bad?

I say it's good. I guess we'll agree do disagree.

 

Funny how, if a group of conservatives would take out people that are hurting kid, burning houses, shooting cops etc...would be the criminal. 

Of course the libs would call them criminal. The libs call those molesting children and throwing bricks into windows and burning police cars "heroes".

Those people (molesters, vandals, terrorists) are enemies of Trump.

Therefore, by way of "an enemy of me of my enemy is my friend" --- liberals see those groups as "the good guys".

I guess you and I will have to disagree again.  I call them filthy focking worthless trash.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Herbivore said:

one side of 64 sided die maybe.  this "event" of a handful of scum supposedly knocking a guy in a wheelchair over is not a representation of half the country.  good guys will not be mowing down hundreds of people.  those guys will be criminals.  and seen by sane people as such.  also, a side is not saying "its headed towards civil war".  some idiots are, yes.  just another 1 side of a 64 sided die.  

But the yahoos in Charlottesville were. Hilarious. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

So mowing down criminals...is bad?

I say it's good. I guess we'll agree do disagree.

 

Funny how, if a group of conservatives would take out people that are hurting kid, burning houses, shooting cops etc...would be the criminal. 

Of course the libs would call them criminal. The libs call those molesting children and throwing bricks into windows and burning police cars "heroes".

Those people (molesters, vandals, terrorists) are enemies of Trump.

Therefore, by way of "an enemy of me of my enemy is my friend" --- liberals see those groups as "the good guys".

I guess you and I will have to disagree again.  I call them filthy focking worthless trash.

 

not surprisingly, you misunderstood...the people mowing other people down would be criminals.  even if the mowed down lot were worthless trash.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Herbivore said:

not surprisingly, you misunderstood...the people mowing other people down would be criminals.  even if the mowed down lot were worthless trash.

Nope.  They'd be heroes.  Getting rid of trash = hero.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Herbivore said:

not surprisingly, you misunderstood...the people mowing other people down would be criminals.  even if the mowed down lot were worthless trash.

Nah. The old rules are being rewritten. That’s what radical change is. Your team wants it. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Herbivore said:

one side of 64 sided die maybe.  this "event" of a handful of scum supposedly knocking a guy in a wheelchair over is not a representation of half the country.  good guys will not be mowing down hundreds of people.  those guys will be criminals.  and seen by sane people as such.  also, a side is not saying "its headed towards civil war".  some idiots are, yes.  just another 1 side of a 64 sided die.  

A lot of liberals up and vanished from this forum when groups were going after statues of Washington, Jefferson, Grant, etc.  What do you think of Washington, Jefferson and Grant?  Should they be considered heroes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, riversco said:

A lot of liberals up and vanished from this forum when groups were going after statues of Washington, Jefferson, Grant, etc.  What do you think of Washington, Jefferson and Grant?  Should they be considered heroes?

I do.  Davis and Lee should come down or be moved to some museum.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know for certain what's going to happen.............

 

But you may want a gun and ammo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BLS said:

I don't know for certain what's going to happen.............

 

But you may want a gun and ammo.

Good advice. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×