Sign in to follow this  
The Elevator Killer

Model that correctly predicted 25 of last 27 elections predicts...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/professor-doubles-down-on-prediction-model-showing-trump-having-91-percent-chance-of-winning-election-despite-polls

Trump in a landslide. 

I've been getting kind of worried, but as this points out, Trump supporters still have enthusiasm, not so much for Biden. 

Quote:

Before making the stunning comeback in the South Carolina primary and carrying the following races, Biden came in fourth place in Iowa with just 15.8 percent of the vote and came in fifth place in New Hampshire with just 8.4 percent. Norpoth stressed that enthusiasm is key.

“The terrain of presidential contests is littered with nominees who saw a poll lead in the spring turn to dust in the fall,” Norpoth told Mediaite. “The list is long and discouraging for early frontrunners. Beginning with Thomas Dewey in 1948, it spans such notables as Richard Nixon in 1960, Jimmy Carter in 1980, Michael Dukakis in 1988, George H.W. Bush in 1992, and John Kerry in 2004, to cite just the most spectacular cases."

FoxNews is blocked at work, what two did the model get incorrect?

2 minutes ago, posty said:

As Mediaite noted, the two elections the model failed to predict were the 1960 election of John F. Kennedy and the 2000 election of George W. Bush.

See if this link works.  http://archive.vn/2iaFF

Just now, fandandy said:

As Mediaite noted, the two elections the model failed to predict were the 1960 election of John F. Kennedy and the 2000 election of George W. Bush.

And Gore actually won so it’s only been wrong once.  But just like Bush stole that one, the Democrats can do it this time. 

36 minutes ago, fandandy said:

See if this link works.  http://archive.vn/2iaFF

Thank you sir and yes it works...

Don't care. Go vote for Trump

40 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And Gore actually won so it’s only been wrong once.  But just like Bush stole that one, the Democrats can do it this time. 

Nixon actually won, as well ... go read up on how Poppa Joe stole the election with the mob's help, and corpses voting in Chicago. 

48 minutes ago, posty said:

Are all news sites blocked or do you work for the NAACP?

4 minutes ago, NEWPOSTERGUY! said:

Nixon actually won, as well ... go read up on how Poppa Joe stole the election with the mob's help, and corpses voting in Chicago. 

True. Forgot about that.  👍

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, posty said:

:doh:

What other news outlets are blocked?

40 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

:doh:

What other news outlets are blocked?

Anything with a chat in it is blocked...  So even ESPN, MLB, Wall Street Journal are blocked...

The security guy decided to block all chats because one person was spending all day on them...  When that guy left, he kept the block on, even though we told him that the culprit is gone...

Just now, posty said:

Anything with a chat in it is blocked...  So even ESPN, MLB, Wall Street Journal are blocked...

The security guy decided to block all chats because one person was spending all day on them...  When that guy left, he kept the block on, even though we told him that the culprit is gone...

Can you post his e-mail address?  I'd like to let him know what you do all day.

Just now, posty said:

Ahhh....the ole "IT guy God complex"

3 minutes ago, posty said:

Newbie got fired? So that’s what happened 

I have been saying this for a while. I know it seems crazy but trump could get MORE electoral college votes than last time. Which is going to enrage the left. 

If Biden wins I will go about my day and just get used to beta male democrat rule. 

If Trump wins I am preparing for riots again. 

Even the main pollster from Five Thirty Eight is saying Trump could absolutely win and he hates Trump. I think he wins. The silent majority does not like the violence and cop bashing.

I hear what you guys are saying but I am worried that what the dems are doing may work.    I look at my wife as a good example of a voter.    She voted for Trump last time.   She is way, way less dialed into this stuff than I am.     She is waffling.    She hates all of the noise about Russia, Ukraine, grab pussies, white supremicists, bad Trump tweets, etc.     She wants it to go away.    She thinks that voting for Trump will mean another 4 more years of this crap.   I can see the wheels turning and she is thinking that maybe if Trump leaves the noise will die down.   She's just sick of all of it.    I try to explain to her how that's wrong, but she just wants the BS to end.  

I believe that this has been the dem's strategy all along.    Think about how they have been just firing everything except the kitchen sink at Trump for the last 3.5 yrs.   How everything is a hyperbolic assertion of evil doing that sucks all of the air out of the room.    It's working on my wife.     There's probably many more.

And of course - her can size is D cup.   They're real and they are spectacular.  

15 minutes ago, Masshole said:

I hear what you guys are saying but I am worried that what the dems are doing may work.    I look at my wife as a good example of a voter.    She voted for Trump last time.   She is way, way less dialed into this stuff than I am.     She is waffling.    She hates all of the noise about Russia, Ukraine, grab pussies, white supremicists, bad Trump tweets, etc.     She wants it to go away.    She thinks that voting for Trump will mean another 4 more years of this crap.   I can see the wheels turning and she is thinking that maybe if Trump leaves the noise will die down.   She's just sick of all of it.    I try to explain to her how that's wrong, but she just wants the BS to end.  

I believe that this has been the dem's strategy all along.    Think about how they have been just firing everything except the kitchen sink at Trump for the last 3.5 yrs.   How everything is a hyperbolic assertion of evil doing that sucks all of the air out of the room.    It's working on my wife.     There's probably many more.

And of course - her can size is D cup.   They're real and they are spectacular.  

This is EXACTLY what theyre hoping.  

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

This is EXACTLY what theyre hoping.  

I don't think they were EXACTLY hoping she was a D cup.