Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

What has Trump done to negatively affect the lives of the average liberal?

Versus what has the liberal media done to affect the lives of the average liberal?

If you answer these questions honestly, there is nothing left to conclude other than realizing how low the intelligence factor is of your average liberal.

The answer is nothing......

He has improved the economy, improved the outcomes for minorities and women, improved our global posture, solidified our borders, and continues to respect the sovereignty of the states.

His outcomes are good, are very good, they dont like him as a person......which I can also get with, but i do not have to like the president, I am perfectly fine disliking him so long as he is delivering....and he has been.....being an effective dooshbag is just fine with me

• Thanks 4

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

The answer is nothing......

He has improved the economy, improved the outcomes for minorities and women, improved our global posture, solidified our borders, and continues to respect the sovereignty of the states.

His outcomes are good, are very good, they dont like him as a person......which I can also get with, but i do not have to like the president, I am perfectly fine disliking him so long as he is delivering....and he has been.....being an effective dooshbag is just fine with me

/thread

He's arresting child trafficking ring.

• Haha 1

He’s given many of them a reason to get up and go to the park everyday. 

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Versus what has the liberal media done to affect the lives of the average liberal?

If you answer these questions honestly, there is nothing left to conclude other than realizing how low the intelligence factor is of your average liberal.

Ive asked my liberal friends this constantly. They are SOOOO anti trump and are TERRIFIED of him winning and I ask them how their life is different than it was 3 years ago?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He’s given many of them a reason to get up and go to the park everyday. 

That Summer of Love isn't going to happen by itself.  :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, supermike80 said:

Ive asked my liberal friends this constantly. They are SOOOO anti trump and are TERRIFIED of him winning and I ask them how their life is different than it was 3 years ago?

How do they respond?  (After they call you a racist first, of course.) 

1 minute ago, DonS said:

In my experience, which consists of watching libs asked this on TV and from reading the interwebs because I would never get in to a political discussion with a lib, they don't.  The best you'll get is them bringing up his comments about a latino judge hearing one of his court cases, or they b*tch about his tweeting, or they bring up court cases from 40 years ago.  Most don't even know what he's actually accomplished while in office.  My GF, who is not liberal but doesn't follow politics, had no idea of the specific things he had done for black people since taking office.   Pretty much just look at Newbie's posts here and you know what most libs depth of understanding regarding Trump is.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Mine admits that they and the country are better off economically, but say it's not worth it because he's mean and other countries are laughing at us. 

7 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Trump Derangement Syndrome is real and pathetic. The media adds fuel to the fire from the minute he was elected. As you know, all you have to do is read posts at FFGuys to see how TDS has affected any grasp of reality they may have had.

3 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Mine admits that they and the country are better off economically, but say it's not worth it because he's mean and other countries are laughing at us. 

You should follow up with, "Would you rather be successful and laughed at, or be a failure and pitied? Plus who are those laughing at us? They care more about image than substance?

Other than dragging the level of discourse into the gutter he’s basically been Mitt Romney. Tax cuts, deregulation, drone strikes, deficit spending, etc.

:dunno: 

8 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I love this other countries routine. Other countries are seeing all the Biden voters out tearing down statues and screeching at police while cities get looted and burned and laughing at us, not because of Trump. They fear him and his America first policy. They laugh at us because we’ve taken the cancel culture to an extreme Europe hasn’t even come close to, and they started it. They laugh at us because we may be electing a senile fool to be President. 

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

Other than dragging the level of discourse into the gutter he’s basically been Mitt Romney. Tax cuts, deregulation, drone strikes, deficit spending, etc.

Except for his policies on immigration, the numerous things he's done to improve the lives of black people, all the judges he's appointed, and other things, you're absolutely right!!!

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

You mention "drone strikes" like it's a bad thing.  Did you have a problem with Obama using drones to take out our enemies?  I certainly didn't have a problem with Obama bombing the sh1t out of folks, but that's probably my white privilege talking.

1 minute ago, DonS said:

You mention "drone strikes" like it's a bad thing.  Did you have a problem with Obama using drones to take out our enemies?  I certainly didn't have a problem with Obama bombing the sh1t out of folks, but that's probably my white privilege talking.

Obama did more drone strikes than Bush. Trolly didn’t get the memo down in Fishtown. Speaking of Fishtown.....

3 minutes ago, DonS said:

Has Trump used Drone strikes to take out American citizens who haven't even been indicted for a crime?

22 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

You should follow up with, "Would you rather be successful and laughed at, or be a failure and pitied? Plus who are those laughing at us? They care more about image than substance?

I just tell them they seem to prefer pretty lies opposed to ugly truths. Typically they follow up with "I wish he would just get off twitter"

He calls out their BS, embarrasses and humiliates them. Remember the Obama phone drop on him never being president, Nancy's he will never be president take it to the bank, John Oliver's "Do it" joke. He made fools out of all of them. Made their voters literally cry on national TV and wail around on the floor. 

That's why.  

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

Has Trump used Drone strikes to take out American citizens who haven't even been indicted for a crime?

No he has not, and further he has ACTED to get us out of war zones where we do not belong......

6 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I just tell them they seem to prefer pretty lies opposed to ugly truths. Typically they follow up with "I wish he would just get off twitter"

So if they are on twitter, are they forced to see his tweets? Or are they looking for them?

44 minutes ago, DonS said:

They always turn it into how terrible a person he is.  They can't get past it.  

11 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

So if they are on twitter, are they forced to see his tweets? Or are they looking for them?

:dunno:Liberals like to feel bad.

15 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

:dunno:Liberals like to feel bad.

Being guilty is now a status regulator.

I am not guilty for sh!t, skin color does not indicate wealth, your individual behaviors control that situation as much as anything else. It is entirely feasible in this nation to escape poverty, but you cannot be a poosay, you have to be willing to work......

37 minutes ago, Strike said:

Except for his policies on immigration, the numerous things he's done to improve the lives of black people, all the judges he's appointed, and other things, you're absolutely right!!!

What immigration policies? He hasn’t gone after businesses that employ immigrants. He has gone after refugees instead.

What has he done to improve the lives of black people? 

Every POTUS appoints judges. 

23 minutes ago, RLLD said:

No he has not, and further he has ACTED to get us out of war zones where we do not belong......

He’s continued Obungler’s policies of removing boots on the ground while ramping up drone strikes. 

Whoop de focking doo.

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

What immigration policies? He hasn’t gone after businesses that employ immigrants. He has gone after refugees instead.

He’s continued Obungler’s policies of removing boots on the ground while ramping up drone strikes. 

Whoop de focking doo.

I've addressed every one of your questions previously in threads you've posted in.  It's like you don't read this bored.  You just troll it. 

13 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Being guilty is now a status regulator.

I am not guilty for sh!t, skin color does not indicate wealth, your individual behaviors control that situation as much as anything else. It is entirely feasible in this nation to escape poverty, but you cannot be a poosay, you have to be willing to work......

Or inherit it. Those people should feel guilty. They are the ones born  into privilege and often times take someone else’s spot. . No one else is. 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Whoop de focking doo.

Immigration

Section 4 of the border security executive order told DHS to get operational control of the US-Mexico border maing a wall along the length of the border. ~ In Motion ~ Will help stem the tide of non-taxpaying and illegal people from entering the country.

Section 5 and 6 deals with the creation of proper holding facilities to improve the environment for the many criminals crossing the border and has decreased catch and release.

Section 8 directs DHS to hire an additional 5,000 Border Patrol agents, should further stem the tide of illegals, and also impact the drug trade as well

Section 11 closes down the exploitation of "asylum" to end that misuse.....

Improving the lives of black people

Criminal Justice reform, secured permanent funding at the highest level ever for HBCU, actually took some steps to improve healcare options, created opportunity zones, created the highest level of black emplyment.....which alone is the most significant thing the AA community has ever been provided.

Removing Boots

No, he has far surpassed Obama in pulling us and our troops out of situations across the globe, and compelling other nations to step up, removing the USA from being the "provider", has stood up to Russia, China, and terrorism in a way that Obama's cowardice would have never achieved.

Didn’t he make NATO countries start paying up? 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Didn’t he make NATO countries start paying up? 

The list is so long we forget some of the great things he has done!!!

I've tallied up all the negative things Trump has done from this thread and posted the list below:

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

I've tallied up all the negative things Trump has done from this thread and posted the list below:

You forgot this one:

We had a similar thread a while back and somebody voiced a concern about his environmental policies.  I don't know enough about the details to comment one way or the other so... that could be one that people take issue with.  I presume it involves a trade-off between reduced regulations and economic benefits.  After all we need to save those smelt or whatever so let's cripple the entire California central region.  :dunno: