Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

What has Trump done to negatively affect the lives of the average liberal?

Can’t really go to a bar or restaurant, or even get my hair cut. Stuff like that. Otherwise I suppose there’s the unquantifiable damage to our nation and our standing in the world, who knows how that might eventually manifest itself in my life. Also the planet will become more and more uninhabitable. Air, rivers, streams etc much more polluted. But that might mostly just effect my kids, if I’m lucky.

2 hours ago, DonS said:

You mention "drone strikes" like it's a bad thing.  Did you have a problem with Obama using drones to take out our enemies?  I certainly didn't have a problem with Obama bombing the sh1t out of folks, but that's probably my white privilege talking.

MDC got upset when he took out that Iranian who was largely responsible for the thousands of injuries and deaths to our soldiers.  He hates our military and loves smelly Muslims,  especially if they kill our soldiers.  He's the lowest of the low. 

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Can’t really go to a bar or restaurant, or even get my hair cut. Stuff like that.

This is not Trump.  This is Covid.  Would you have not had us close things up for a while to address Covid?

1 minute ago, Strike said:

This is not Trump.  This is Covid.  Would you have not had us close things up for a while to address Covid?

We’d be in a far better position with COVID and reopening if he’d actually LED instead of trying to sabotage the effort. But this shouldn’t be surprising, the guy has never once tried to be an actual leader — doesn’t have it in him. That manifests itself poorly in times of crisis, as we have seen with the pandemic.

7 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

We’d be in a far better position with COVID and reopening if he’d actually LED instead of trying to sabotage the effort. But this shouldn’t be surprising, the guy has never once tried to be an actual leader — doesn’t have it in him. That manifests itself poorly in times of crisis, as we have seen with the pandemic.

Blah blah blah.  Liberal BS.  You mean like when the Libs called him racist for restricting travel from Chiner?  Is that what you mean by led?  Or when Pelosi went to Chinatown to encourage people to go there while the virus was spreading?  That kind of leadership?   How about when Cuomo FORCED old folks homes to take back people who were infected with Covid.  Is that the leadership you seek?  So go ahead, post your list of things he could have done differently.  Objectively, he has handled this crisis pretty well.

11 minutes ago, Strike said:

Nah. It's Trumps fault. Biden would have had cancer, drunk driving accidents, chinesevirus, murder rates, heart attacks, diabetes, ingrown toenails, military conflicts around the world, racism, homelessness, needed automobile car repairs, water heater problems, pet owner's needs to keep their pets from scratching up the furniture, milk going bad, and all bad grapes in a bunch at the local grocery stores completely wiped away from the face of the planet by now if he were president.

Biden laughs in the face of chinesevirus challenges. 

6 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

We’d be in a far better position with COVID and reopening if he’d actually LED instead of trying to sabotage the effort. 

Yeah. Pelosi going out there petitioning to get the crowds of people into chinatown again in March was what he should have been doing. 

You go girl.

11 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Can’t really go to a bar or restaurant, or even get my hair cut. Stuff like that. Otherwise I suppose there’s the unquantifiable damage to our nation and our standing in the world, who knows how that might eventually manifest itself in my life. Also the planet will become more and more uninhabitable. Air, rivers, streams etc much more polluted. But that might mostly just effect my kids, if I’m lucky.

You understand that regulations can only go so far. All the things you list have nothing to do with our policies. As a matter of fact all US energy companies are continually working on advancement of cleaner and more efficient energy.  Notice CO2 is not an issue any more?  That’s cause higher co2 leads to faster plant growth and plants naturally scrub the air of pollutants. 

12 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

A whining baby whining away. How about some examples? 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

A whining baby whining away. How about some examples? 

Every time I hear someone whine about what Trump does wrong, they have nothing to say about what he should have done. Well, other than, they hate it that he tweets cause they can't seem to find in deep within themselves to just ignore them and focus on what is actually happening around them.

27 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I am not clear at this time where he had not led, but I am aware of his leadership to take action.....notably to halt travel from China, which.....the leftists roundly chastised him for.....but when you are a leader you make the best decision, not the popular one.

11 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Every time I hear someone whine about what Trump does wrong, they have nothing to say about what he should have done. Well, other than, they hate it that he tweets cause they can't seem to find in deep within themselves to just ignore them and focus on what is actually happening around them.

This has been the MO for Worms and Sho for years.  They b*tch about a topic but can't present facts to support their argument or, in a case like this, what Trump should have done differently.  It's really bizarre in this case, and it's not just Worms it's all libs, because if you look at the actual facts and what was happening back in January and February Trump was responding to the pandemic while the libs were still standing on the sidewalk like Kevin Bacon in Animal House and shouting "All is Well."

36 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I am not clear at this time where he had not led, but I am aware of his leadership to take action.....notably to halt travel from China, which.....the leftists roundly chastised him for.....but when you are a leader you make the best decision, not the popular one.

You must be joking.

- suggesting armed revolt against state shutdown orders

- refusing to wear a mask

- undermining social distancing efforts such as through his rallies

- suggesting its all overblown, only due to more testing, part of some kind of conspiracy against him, etc

- giving cover to stupid and irresponsible governors like Florida’s and South Dakota’s 

- attacking Fauci and others of his own experts who urged caution

The list goes on and on. He has not led on COVID and has in fact actively undermined pretty much every effort to contain it at one time or another.

31 minutes ago, Strike said:

This has been the MO for Worms and Sho for years.  They b*tch about a topic but can't present facts to support their argument or, in a case like this, what Trump should have done differently.  It's really bizarre in this case, and it's not just Worms it's all libs, because if you look at the actual facts and what was happening back in January and February Trump was responding to the pandemic while the libs were still standing on the sidewalk like Kevin Bacon in Animal House and shouting "All is Well."

Just did, Einstein 

35 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

You must be joking.

- suggesting its all overblown, only due to more testing, part of some kind of conspiracy against him, etc

- giving cover to stupid and irresponsible governors like Florida’s and South Dakota’s 

The list goes on and on. He has not led on COVID and has in fact actively undermined pretty much every effort to contain it at one time or another.

Yeah, he should have been preaching to the public that travel bans are xenophobic and that people should flood chinatown. And definitely should have told the state leaders not to take any responsibility of their own. And yeah, more state "leaders" should have acted like New York and sent all the sick into nursing homes. Brilliant. 

You should be president. 

5 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

You must be joking.

Great talking points.  And that's all that they are.  I especially like the one about covering up for the governor of Florida, a state that early on stopped putting old people who tested positive for Covid in to nursing homes at the same time NY was mandating it.  I notice how you conveniently ignored that little FACTOID. 

• Confused 1

19 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

You must be joking.

It might be true that you lack the capacity to know how to consume the words of politicians and react to them, but there are those among us who learned HOW to think for ourselves in college, not WHAT to think.

Why should I irresponsibly consume the words of politicians, leftists have that covered for me.

• Confused 1