Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

Cute Glee chick death pool 3rd of the cast to die

DAMN YOU COVID!!!!

If they all die will the show magically disappear from existence?

1 minute ago, Strike said:

If they all die will the show magically disappear from existence?

Nope. They will reboot it and find a way to make it more ghay. 

I'm calling it first - something is off here.    Pontoon boats are very stable, it was a lake, middle of the day.     There's always the chance of something like "fell, hit head, knocked out, drowned", but I dunno.     This feels more like drugs, suicide, or some kind of Natalie Wood kind of deal.     

1 minute ago, Masshole said:

I'm calling it first - something is off here.    Pontoon boats are very stable, it was a lake, middle of the day.     There's always the chance of something like "fell, hit head, knocked out, drowned", but I dunno.     This feels more like drugs, suicide, or some kind of Natalie Wood kind of deal.     

The article said the kid said she went swimming and couldn't make it back to the boat. Drugs or alcohol would be my guess. 

It could very well have been a stroke/heart attack  or a brain aneurysm 

5 minutes ago, Masshole said:

I was thinking suicide or off chance she left the kid and ran. But who knows, could’ve been an accident or drowning. Weird the kid is fine though if it was a swimming accident.

Or she wasn’t a good swimmer and the boat drifted and she couldn’t make it back. Those things don’t have an anchor. What’s that razor thing? 

2 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

It could very well have been a stroke/heart attack  or a brain aneurysm 

I knew a 28 year old guy that dropped dead in a KMart years ago from an aneurysm. No warning.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

The article said the kid said she went swimming and couldn't make it back to the boat. Drugs or alcohol would be my guess. 

Have you ever talked to a 4 yr old before?   

Unless the wind was blowing hard, how could she not make back to the boat?   And if she wasn't a strong enough swimmer, why would she swim far from the boat? 

Could be the aneuysm.  Or a pea sized meteor happened to hit where she was swimming.   Or whatever.    But I am still saying my prediction is that it isn't that or something like that.   

Just now, Masshole said:

Unless the wind was blowing hard, how could she not make back to the boat?   And if she wasn't a strong enough swimmer, why would she swim far from the boat? 

Could be the aneuysm.  Or a pea sized meteor happened to hit where she was swimming.   Or whatever.    But I am still saying my prediction is that it isn't that or something like that.   

Didn't she have the kid with the guy who killed himself because he was caught with child pron?

10 minutes ago, Masshole said:

Something other than the water she was swimming in is fishy about this whole deal. 

Why would a sane mother leave her 4 year old on a pontoon all alone? The most rational scenario is that someone wanted her killed or she had a personal death wish.

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Something other than the water she was swimming in is fishy about this whole deal. 

Why would a sane mother leave her 4 year old on a pontoon all alone? The most rational scenario is that someone wanted her killed or she had a personal death wish.

Shortly after Mrs. Pedo was arrested. Hmmm

First off, “not knowing how to swim” is dumb. It’s not some complicated skill, I’d have to work hard NOT to swim. Just flail around and use logical movements with your arms and legs and presto, you are swimming. Everyone can swim, I’m tired of that nonsense. She must have hit her head or passed out from drugs or something.

Ok maybe she wasn’t “a strong swimmer”, fine, but why the hell go out in a boat then?

4 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

First off, “not knowing how to swim” is dumb. It’s not some complicated skill, I’d have to work hard NOT to swim. Just flail around and use logical movements with your arms and legs and presto, you are swimming. Everyone can swim, I’m tired of that nonsense. She must have hit her head or passed out from drugs or something.

Ok maybe she wasn’t “a strong swimmer”, fine, but why the hell go out in a boat then?

Not true if you don’t properly know how to swim you panic and panic burns energy much faster to where you tire and drown

from what it sounds like though the kid said mommy went swimming and never came back. That could mean she popped a bunch of pills and dove in, she fell overboard or whatever. 

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Not true if you don’t properly know how to swim you panic and panic burns energy much faster to where you tire and drown

from what it sounds like though the kid said mommy went swimming and never came back. That could mean she popped a bunch of pills and dove in, she fell overboard or whatever. 

Fine.

If the kid says she went swimming that could mean a lot of things. A 4 year old doesn’t know the difference between went for a swim and had a seizure and keeled over the boat. That’s scary as hell though.

6 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Fine.

If the kid says she went swimming that could mean a lot of things. A 4 year old doesn’t know the difference between went for a swim and had a seizure and keeled over the boat. That’s scary as hell though.

For sure autopsy might give some answers maybe

31 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Anyone who went to boot camp and there was swimming involved can attest that you are wrong. Some people were referred to as “rocks” because they sunk like one as soon as they got in the water 

2 hours ago, The Elevator Killer said:

I just looked it up and it takes a body 3 to 4 days to float. So if she isn't found in the next couple of days then something else happened.

Hmm phillybear resurfaced right around the same time (no pun intended).

Coincidence?

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Anyone who went to boot camp and there was swimming involved can attest that you are wrong. Some people were referred to as “rocks” because they sunk like one as soon as they got in the water 

This is extremely true. Had a couple of "rocks" in my company in boot camp. 

6 hours ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Nope. They will reboot it and find a way to make it more ghay. 

You mean, more black and gay.

3 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

You mean, more black and gay.

its a shame that the Mark Sallinger dude wasn't still alive so he could kill himself now for being a jew portraying a mixed black kid

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

Hmm phillybear resurfaced right around the same time (no pun intended).

Coincidence?

I appreciate the consideration, IGotAnAlibi.

2 hours ago, crackattack said:

This is extremely true. Had a couple of "rocks" in my company in boot camp. 

Is it some weird type of body type?

Otherwise, breath in, you float with a little help from your hands and feet, breath out, you sink. Manage it, and you can at the very very least doggy paddle in a pool.Hell, even that than going to a specific corner of the pool. 

16 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Is it some weird type of body type?

Otherwise, breath in, you float with a little help from your hands and feet, breath out, you sink. Manage it, and you can at the very very least doggy paddle in a pool.Hell, even that than going to a specific corner of the pool. 

Normal healthy 18-20 y/o types. The couple of guys in my company were black :dunno:. They had no clue how to swim. Literally sank straight to the bottom after jumping in. They couldn't even tread water for a second. Straight down. 

20 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

doggy paddle in a pool.

That's why all 4 legged mammals can instinctively swim. Dog paddling is the same as walking to them. 

Naturally walking in the water doesn't work for humans.

Probably caught a cramp. If you’re not a strong swimmer that can do you in. 

• Confused 1

The lake has had a lot of drownings. Unpredictable currents and whirlpools. Should have never been swimming in it. Some areas of it against the law. Also invasive species in it. There is a plan to kill everything in it and start over.  

7 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

The lake has had a lot of drownings. Unpredictable currents and whirlpools. Should have never been swimming in it. Some areas of it against the law. Also invasive species in it. There is a plan to kill everything in it and start over.  

Seems like they already started

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

That seems crazy to me. I would think with all the technology and so forth they ought to be able to find her even if it’s a little challenging