Sign in to follow this  
Meglamaniac

NFL plans to start season with 25% attendance

1 hour ago, frank said:

If the SEC goes to a conference only schedule and limited attendance, it will really bad. Only 4 home games and all are conference games? People will go nuts. 

Yeah Alabama and LSU won't be able to play all of the cupcakes they can...

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m ok witH these rich kids losing their inheritance.  

Stupid USA would probably bail them out, like their stupid covid loans they sent to rich people.  TB12 got a loan for his snake oil business. 

1 minute ago, posty said:

Yeah Alabama and LSU won't be able to play all of the cupcakes they can...

Think how much money Jerrah will lose from not being able to host college games

1 minute ago, lod001 said:

finger licker Drew Brees will get it by the end of the 1st game.

NOT ALLOWED!!!! :mad:

I expect there to be a special covid tent for anyone who licks their fingers, spits, blows a snot rocket and anyone that yells in another persons face.

Will be like the NHL penalty box.

1 minute ago, lod001 said:

finger licker Drew Brees will get it by the end of the 1st game.

So overrated. How come he doesn’t get the choke label like Peyton did ? He’s done more of it. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So overrated. How come he doesn’t get the choke label like Peyton did ? He’s done more of it. 

BLOWN PI CALL :mad:

Claim to fame

Most of these stadiums are built with a decent chunk of tax revenue. The people that really lose are taxpayers. It also cost a fortune to demolish them and their shelf lives get shorter and shorter. The Astrodome, nobody knows what to do about it. It just sits there due to the demolition costs.

Single tickets for Wrigley's rooftops outside the field hit the market at $350 per.   NFL and MLB owners should figure out a way to monetize tail-gating at their parks.  Throw up some strategically placed Giant screens, sell parking spots, merchandise, beer, whatever they can get away with while keeping people social-distant.   If done well, they might not need to pump any fan noise in.  

19 minutes ago, posty said:

How long have you been a Jags season ticket holder?

25 years

1 minute ago, Meglamaniac said:

25 years

So how did it work when the Jags played a home game in London?

Just now, posty said:

So how did it work when the Jags played a home game in London?

First 6 years your season tickets were for 9 games (2 preseason and 7 reg season) this year it was going to be based on 8 games since we were scheduled to play 2 in London and you could get tickets to the London game if you wanted

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Most of these stadiums are built with a decent chunk of tax revenue. The people that really lose are taxpayers. It also cost a fortune to demolish them and their shelf lives get shorter and shorter. The Astrodome, nobody knows what to do about it. It just sits there due to the demolition costs.

Wow, they never destroyed that thing?  Well maybe someday they will get lucky and have a CAT 5 in the area and use it for housing.

:lol: I swear this is such a focking joke. We are in the middle of a "world wide pandemic" Were not wearing a mask will literally kill you, your kids, and grandma. Democrats have everyone so scared to leave their house. People have to be 6 ft from each other. My idiot governor just since an EO that will fine people for not wearing a mask.

But Disney world is open and the NFL will play games, the UFC is fighting this weekend.

I'd laugh if it wasn't all so very sad. Either everything is okay or nothing is.

The UFC is a perfect example of how focking stupid all this is. Every retard is wearing a mask, most don't have it on correctly and we are going to have two guys in nothing but underwear beat the out of each other for 25 minutes.

And none of our leaders are saying hold up. 

22 hours ago, vuduchile said:

Single tickets for Wrigley's rooftops outside the field hit the market at $350 per.   NFL and MLB owners should figure out a way to monetize tail-gating at their parks.  Throw up some strategically placed Giant screens, sell parking spots, merchandise, beer, whatever they can get away with while keeping people social-distant.   If done well, they might not need to pump any fan noise in.  

Not all teams own their parking lots.  Many, I believe, are owned by a private owner, the city, county, or even state.

• Like 1

The season will start but I don’t know if it will finish. News reports will leak out about players getting corona and real or fake, reports of “whole locker rooms” getting it will force their hand into shutdown potentially. If a player dies, which is about as likely as a meteor strike, that will be the nail in the coffin right there.

Also there’s no vaccine, no such thing as one for these types of viruses and never has been. There will be plenty of fake vaccines on the market next year though.

12 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

The season will start but I don’t know if it will finish. News reports will leak out about players getting corona and real or fake, reports of “whole locker rooms” getting it will force their hand into shutdown potentially. If a player dies, which is about as likely as a meteor strike, that will be the nail in the coffin right there.

Also there’s no vaccine, no such thing as one for these types of viruses and never has been. There will be plenty of fake vaccines on the market next year though.

I don’t know if it will start now. I read that if the league plays one game the players get paid for the full season. They are having negotiations this week. Could be interesting.  

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t know if it will start now. I read that if the league plays one game the players get paid for the full season. They are having negotiations this week. Could be interesting.  

Ah I see. That’s a wrinkle for sure.

For the first time ever I could care less if they have a season because of the way the NFL has been through all this social justice BS.

I have never regretted that I stopped watching at the end of 2016. All of this is meaninglessl to me. 

Patriots said 20% if allowed to have any fans at all.

Eagles told by city officials they cannot have fans.

Personally I don’t foresee any of them having fans at games (if there even are games).

NO NFL till 2021. No chance. 

Can they wear masks on the field? they do when it's cold out

Training camp in 2 weeks? :lol:  keep dreaming