Sign in to follow this  
The Elevator Killer

If you could relive one event, what would it be?

Concert, Sporting Event, whatever. If you could go back in time and enjoy it again, what would it be?

For me it would be Elvis in 1970. First tour since the 50s and he was amazing. I saw him 6 times after that, but that first one...Man he was on fire. 

Just now, lod001 said:

Do I get to change history?

Or do I get to know now what I didn't know the first time I banged her?

Watching  live as the US olympic hockey team beat the Ruskies and then the Finns to get the gold medal at Lake Placide in 1980.    I was young but it was awesome to watch.   

15 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

The time we drank beer together in Floridy.

You are such a liar. My license had been suspended so I took a bus to the airport to meet you. It was worth it. 

this is pretty tough:

- time around our wedding was wonderful

- first time going to Europe with my wife in 99 ... picking up our BMW at the factory and being nomads in Germany, Switzerland,  Austria, and Italy

- attending 2 super bowls

Edit: missed opportunities with misc chicks is a given (and at threesomes)

Really hot chic from college. She called  me out of the blue, took me to her place and practically raped me. It was awesome. Told some friends and they had a hard time believing me at first. I'm not ugly but not some male model either. I could normally pick up maybe 7 and change. She was close to 10. Crazy.

• Like 1

Game  2 1995 ALDS Yankees vs Mariners. 15 innings. 

8 minutes ago, Masshole said:

Watching  live as the US olympic hockey team beat the Ruskies and then the Finns to get the gold medal at Lake Placide in 1980.    I was young but it was awesome to watch.   

Those games were not shown live...

I really can’t think of a specific event, it’s more like general times. Like reliving my college days (but better this time, not that it wasn’t fun). Youth is wasted on the young kid of stuff.

And traveling, but I do still have time for that. Just gotta make use of it! :cheers:

20 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Building pyramids...

You are fockin old.

I'd like to relive my decision when I went back to school.  I would have chose to be a teacher instead.  Sure, I'd have to pretend to be a liberal, but I could have suffered through that for 25 years.

1 hour ago, posty said:

Those games were not shown live...

You're right.   I had forgotten that part.

In my defense it was 40 yrs ago.    And if you really want your mind blown - it was before the internet.  There was no Google, no ESPN.com.    So when my dad and I watched those games it might as well have been live, we had no idea who won or what the outcome was.    I am sure even pre-internet we could have found out, but back then we legitimately had no idea the outcome and probably tried to make sure that we didn't know so we could watch it like it was live. 

I still do that sometimes if I don't watch a Pat's game live.   I'll DVR it.   Listen to music, no radio, no internet sites that might give a score, or anything that may give a score until I am ready to sit down and watch it.    And then when I sit down to watch it - it's basically "live" for me.    

14 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Really hot chic from college. She called  me out of the blue, took me to her place and practically raped me. It was awesome. Told some friends and they had a hard time believing me at first. I'm not ugly but not some male model either. I could normally pick up maybe 7 and change. She was close to 10. Crazy.

can size?

Being in the East Detroit High School cafeteria for lunch hour the day after Len Bias died.

We were teenage Pistons fans and we despised the Boston Celtics intensely. This incredible gift from God that the Celtics had blown their draft pick on Crackhead Len. My God, the schadenfreude mixed with the relief, we were so incredibly cruel and so incorrect. We were horrible. The jokes were flying so readily and fast, I could hardly breathe I was laughing so hard. It was a whole hour of delirium.

Hitting a 2 run walk off homer in the deciding game of the City All-Star Pony League Championship.I was only 15 but  oh to have a shot at reliving that.

• Thanks 1

September 11 1991. Kent Mercker, Mark Wohlers, and Alejandro Pena combined to shut down the San Diego Padres 4-0 for a combined no hitter. 

19 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

This is a solid answer to the question.   I was thinking sports or concerts or something like that.    But this is way better.    Especially since you reminded me of my experience that was almost identical to yours.    Same boat as you, I'm no bridge troll but pulling A-level tail was a stretch for me.   I had neither the looks nor could I spit game good enough.    But I was at a frat party one night and saw a smoking hot blond that I had some classes with.    Chatted with her for a little while.   Made her laugh.   About an hour later she comes up, grabs my hand and says "I think it's time for you to take me home".     We had sex twice that night and then again in the morning.    I made some runs at her later, but nope.   Just that night.   I found out she had a boyfriend when he kicked my door in 2 days later and almost kicked my ass (I somehow talked him out of it, that's a whole 'nother story).    I guess I was in the right place at the right time when she decided she was going to fuk some guys brains out that night.   It was my lucky day.

So, sorry Mike Eruzione, but I am throwing in with Flyin - If I was going to relive something, it ain't the 1980 US Olympic hockey team anymore. . . 

Yep, same here. I made her about creme on herself laughing at a party a couple weeks before. I did this bit as a Cajun tatoo artist (Bobbie Boucheeish). This was when the tramp stamp epidiemic was high. Higher than covid.    

These are the times I’m glad Newbie is away. 

22 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Last HS football game 

5 touchdowns Al Bundy?

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

5 touchdowns Al Bundy?

I was just about to say @ Polk High School ?

4 hours ago, nzoner said:

Hitting a 2 run walk off homer in the deciding game of the City All-Star Pony League Championship.I was only 15 but  oh to have a shot at reliving that.

When you relive it, walk around the bases. Make it last.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

When you relive it, walk around the bases. Make it last.

At my age that's all I'm doing is walking.

I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl. We ate lobster, drank Piña Coladas. At sunset we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day.

5 hours ago, Strike said:

5 touchdowns Al Bundy?

Nope. Only one TD but playing football was the most fun I’ve ever had.   

On 7/11/2020 at 12:23 PM, Strike said:

5 touchdowns Al Bundy?