Sign in to follow this  
DonS

SI Swimsuit issue will have a tranny

Anything to get people talking about it no matter how much money they lose.

• Haha 1

Knock Knock

I'm in here, mom!  Gosh!!

You better not be auditioning your finger puppets with that tranny again!!

I get it delivered. I had a lifetime sub to money magazine but that went out of print so they gave me SI instead. Goes right in the garbage, never makes it in the house. I’m hoping when it goes out of print I get something I might read. 

.... and not disclose which one it is.

Seems ridiculous. Trying to sell a magazine to mostly straight men, with a swimsuit transvestite on the cover?  Even if it gets people talking, it won't lead to short term or long term sales. I don't get it.?.

Are they trying to go out of business?

Enough said: What the fvck is LGBTQIA+ ??!!

“I was so surprised,” Sampaio told Good Morning America of when she found out she booked the job. “It’s like a dream,” she said, “not just for myself, but for the rest of the LGBTQIA+ community.”

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Enough said: What the fvck is LGBTQIA+ ??!!

“I was so surprised,” Sampaio told Good Morning America of when she found out she booked the job. “It’s like a dream,” she said, “not just for myself, but for the rest of the LGBTQIA+ community.”

I'm wondering the same thing. I think "A" is ally (whatever the fock that means)  What's "I"? 

2 hours ago, GobbleDog said:

Are they trying to go out of business?

Hoping for a gold medal in the wokeness olympics.

8 minutes ago, DonS said:

I'm wondering the same thing. I think "A" is ally (whatever the fock that means)  What's "I"? 

I think "I' is "intersex", but isn't that the same thing as "B"?

And what the hell is "+" ????

They don't even know what the fvck they are.

10 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

The whole point is that they are fluid. They are not anything. They are everything. They can change every day. They are truly unique special little snowflakes. 

1 minute ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

The whole point is that they are fluid. They are not anything. They are everything. They can change every day. They are truly unique special little snowflakes. 

Well then, where is the "S" for "straight" if they are everything? Isn't that the majority of the world?

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Well then, where is the "S" for "straight" if they are everything? Isn't that the majority of the world?

HATE SPEECH!!!!   Reported. 

46 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

ok so intersex means born with both types of organs, we used to call them hermaphadites, they usually chose one gender and then can be straight or gay, I think

out of all of them "I" is the only thats a medical condition

+ is anyone who feels left out, kinda like when you have a +1 to a wedding, even though they know you are single, just to feel inclusive

The NFL and probably other sports too, aren't catering to the "sports guys" any more. The true sports guys, are mostly conservative, and love the sport for the sport.  The liberalism of pro sports have pushed many of the these people away, so they need a new schtick for the new viewer/target audience of the future.  They are letting people like me go. 

That is flamboyant colors, team names honoring blacks, gays, trannies, etc. Hiring women head coaches, because women are equal, etc.  Doing away with anything rough in the game play part of it. 

The players a few years back, when you watched NFL, you used to say "Look at those tough sunsa-b!tches". It's not that way anymore. Prima donna, diva, whiners are who "play" the game now.  If you can call it that.  Players in the 1990s weren't as tough as players in the 1970s...but they were still tough and they didn't  use their status to give themselves a political preaching perch. 

NFL Network, in their "greatest" series, created a show "Greatest Characters" -- basically showcasing the biggest show-offs, divas and attention whores.  WTF... "Greatest Characters"?   That's the NFL's new schtick....who can be the "Greatest Character."  What's next on NFL Network ? "Best Political Speeches by Players" ?

Won't be long and the NFL players will be having its players playing the game on their hands and knees, while wearing pink d!ildos hanging from their helmets and wearing LBCQTLMNOP jerseys.

I used to be a staunch Dallas Cowboys fan.  Like from age 7 or 8.  Now I am an anti NFL guy.  Only took about 3-4 years total to completely turn. 

Drew Brees was one of the men I respected most from the NFL.  Also, Aikman, Witten, Smith, Young, etc.  Brees went from my top 2 most respected players down to the absolute bottom.  Even some of the guys I likely disagree with, took a stand for what they believe in. Drew was too much a of a coward to do that. 

The NFL decided to be a political propaganda machine.  Most of us wanted just football.  Fock you, NFL. 

Off topic...did Newbie get banned again?

• Thanks 1

The NFL players, the majority that are black, are being used by the leftist agenda. This is all upside for what the liberals want, and possibly a big hit for the players. There is no way this benefits them in the long run. I’m not saying they are going to be clipping coupons, but they were on a great roll with a solid arrow pointing up. They are now risking that. 

Also, if a team has not hired a black coach yet, like the Giants and Patriots especially as they play in liberal hot beds, and the Cowboys because of their prominence, you can bet their next hire will be a black coach. It will be obvious pandering and no one will care. It will be cheered on. 

2 hours ago, tubby_mcgee said:

The NFL and probably other sports too, aren't catering to the "sports guys" any more. The true sports guys, are mostly conservative, and love the sport for the sport.  The liberalism of pro sports have pushed many of the these people away, so they need a new schtick for the new viewer/target audience of the future.  They are letting people like me go. 

That is flamboyant colors, team names honoring blacks, gays, trannies, etc. Hiring women head coaches, because women are equal, etc.  Doing away with anything rough in the game play part of it. 

The players a few years back, when you watched NFL, you used to say "Look at those tough sunsa-b!tches". It's not that way anymore. Prima donna, diva, whiners are who "play" the game now.  If you can call it that.  Players in the 1990s weren't as tough as players in the 1970s...but they were still tough and they didn't  use their status to give themselves a political preaching perch. 

NFL Network, in their "greatest" series, created a show "Greatest Characters" -- basically showcasing the biggest show-offs, divas and attention whores.  WTF... "Greatest Characters"?   That's the NFL's new schtick....who can be the "Greatest Character."  What's next on NFL Network ? "Best Political Speeches by Players" ?

Won't be long and the NFL players will be having its players playing the game on their hands and knees, while wearing pink d!ildos hanging from their helmets and wearing LBCQTLMNOP jerseys.

I used to be a staunch Dallas Cowboys fan.  Like from age 7 or 8.  Now I am an anti NFL guy.  Only took about 3-4 years total to completely turn. 

Drew Brees was one of the men I respected most from the NFL.  Also, Aikman, Witten, Smith, Young, etc.  Brees went from my top 2 most respected players down to the absolute bottom.  Even some of the guys I likely disagree with, took a stand for what they believe in. Drew was too much a of a coward to do that. 

The NFL decided to be a political propaganda machine.  Most of us wanted just football.  Fock you, NFL. 

Off topic...did Newbie get banned again?

Sport is dying.  More and more kids see it as a big, overproduced waste of time and a nanny that parents hand off 2 for a couple hours so they can have some alone time.

Kids today even have developed a derogatory term for the whole thing:  "Sportsball"

Video games are replacing sports big-time now for the kids.

7 hours ago, riversco said:

Sport is dying.  More and more kids see it as a big, overproduced waste of time and a nanny that parents hand off 2 for a couple hours so they can have some alone time.

Kids today even have developed a derogatory term for the whole thing:  "Sportsball"

Video games are replacing sports big-time now for the kids.

Kids don't view sports as appointment television like we did growing up. That will be the downfall. 

Trannys and phags are the least of my worries with all this other bullchit happening in the world.

3 minutes ago, NEWPOSTERGUY! said:

Serena's back in it?

A funny Far Side comic would be a gorilla masturbating looking at the SI with Serena on the cover.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Trannys and phags are the least of my worries with all this other bullchit happening in the world.

True. I remember the good old days she I was worried about Muslims blowing shite up. Now I’m worried if I go out with my family I might get caught up in a protest and have to drive over some fools. 

28 minutes ago, fandandy said:

A funny Far Side comic would be a gorilla masturbating looking at the SI with Serena on the cover.

I don't understand how SI is still in circulation. 

I do not agree with anti-Serena posts.  I think she's hot.

That said: "I can't stand this pandering bullsh!t.  Only the weak fall for it."  - Janet (my transgender patient)

Would I be more or less woke if I complained that the SI swimsuit issue objectifies transes?  🤔

2 minutes ago, Mookz said:

Would I be more or less woke if I complained that the SI swimsuit issue objectifies transes?  🤔

Homophobic if you are a straight white male even bringing up the topic. You have no say here. :nono:

Or is it transphobic? I can't keep up. :blink:

15 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Homophobic if you are a straight white male even bringing up the topic. You have no say here. :nono:

Or is it transphobic? I can't keep up. :blink:

Hate speech. :dunno:

They lost me years ago when they started putting fat b1tches in the issue. Fock them then, and fock them now. 

6 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

They lost me years ago when they started putting fat b1tches in the issue. Fock them then, and fock them now. 

I used to love the Swimsuit edition when I was younger.  As I got older and preferred "normal" women, I stopped looking.  I mean, the girls in those mags aren't really anything special.

At this point SI has had the following in the swimsuit edition:

- "plus size" models

- Muslim women wearing head gear, etc

- trannies

What's next on the woke TODO list?  Quad amputee midgets?  Down syndrome babes?