Sign in to follow this  
Patented Phil

Couple that defended their home has their firearms confiscated

Did they not have lawful possession of those firearms?   If not then I think it is entirely appropriate to confiscate them.   If they had lawful possession, that is focked up....

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Did they not have lawful possession of those firearms?   If not then I think it is entirely appropriate to confiscate them.   If they had lawful possession, that is focked up....

Not only did they have lawful possession, the guns were apparently unloaded.  So in Leftist Amerika a mob of protestors can break into a private community, threaten to murder your family, and you are not even allowed to hold a weapon - on your property.  And they are doing this to two lawyers who apparently are liberal themselves.

1 minute ago, Patented Phil said:

Not only did they have lawful possession, the guns were apparently unloaded.  So in Leftist Amerika a mob of protestors can break into a private community, threaten to murder your family, and you are not even allowed to hold a weapon - on your property.  And they are doing this to two lawyers who apparently are liberal themselves.

Eliminating the police, removing firearms......these people are focking nazi's......holy sh!t, they really are.....

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Yikes.  This should be interesting.

Focking insanity. 

This story just keeps getting stupider all the time.

That Missouri governor needs to step up.

I like it. Now we need to see the perp walk. Show America what awaits them in a Biden presidency. 

Political jockeying. They know damn well their guards at the mansion can blow holes in anyone encroaching on their dwelling situation. If I enter Portland's mayor compound or Pelosi's 20K fridge residence and start breaking crap and yelling profanities I get shot. This is going nowhere.   

58 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

the guns were apparently unloaded.  

If true, thats just focking stoopid. 

WTF are you going to do with an unloaded firearm? 

2 hours ago, Patented Phil said:

Who are now 2 more votes for Trump. The idiot Ds cant get anything right.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I like it. Now we need to see the perp walk. Show America what awaits them in a Biden presidency. 

Yep. They will be pardoned and drop a MASSIVE lawsuit as well. 

12 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Who are now 2 more votes for Trump. The idiot Ds cant get anything right.

Problem is, this doesn't make the media and will be swept under the rug so, no more votes.

Hence, why Trump tweets constantly to remind dumbasses what is going on in the US.

Look, fat, you dog face pony soldier, all you need to do is build a moat around your residence. And then fill it with whatever the holy fock Kamala Harris injected into her face in the past couple of days that makes her look positively IT clown scary. That will eat the soul of any trespassers. No worries.

• Like 2

Just heard that George Soros funded 75% of this DA’s campaign.  Over $190,000.  For a St. Louis DA.   At least he’s getting his money’s worth.  There is speculation that if Biden is elected she’ll be given a high level role in the Justice Department.  Oh goodie.

2 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Just heard that George Soros funded 75% of this DA’s campaign.  Over $190,000.  For a St. Louis DA.   At least he’s getting his money’s worth.  There is speculation that if Biden is elected she’ll be given a high level role in the Justice Department.  Oh goodie.

If Biden wins this country will be severely damaged for a long time.

3 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Joe should run her as vp. Forget her name 17 times. Say " at least she does her hair" like what's her name in Chicago " You know her name" , " why don't purple crayons taste like grape" , "I'm taking your AR 42's" , "Oh hell, I just sh!t my pants"  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

It may be irreparable. The indoctrination through schools will accelerate, and we just may never recover.  Just listen to this sh!t.  

• Like 1

Just now, Mr. Hand said:

I’m fairly convinced it will be catastrophic. It’s setting up to be a perfect storm of events - pandemic, high unemployment, polarized populace, lack of law and order and faith in the judicial system, mainstream media Liberal monopoly, and lack of leadership in Conservative circles.  Hate to say it but years from now people will look back and ask “how did we not see this coming?  All the signs were there.”

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Patented Phil said:

I’m fairly convinced it will be catastrophic. It’s setting up to be a perfect storm of events - pandemic, high unemployment, polarized populace, lack of law and order and faith in the judicial system, mainstream media Liberal monopoly, and lack of leadership in Conservative circles.  Hate to say it but years from now people will look back and ask “how did we not see this coming?  All the signs were there.”

Not yet. The left is giving in on this election. This is a push to see how far they can go, how much pushback they are going to get will determine how this country goes. 

10 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

It may be irreparable. The indoctrination through schools will accelerate, and we just may never recover.  Just listen to this sh!t.  

40 years in government and he has never heard of the Separation of Church and State. Sad!

9 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

It is all a careful plan to get rid of the Orange Man, ruining the economy was their only hope. The Dems created the Housing bubble to get Obama elected and no one will talk about it. It is tough to beat the Deep State.

6 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Not yet. The left is giving in on this election. This is a push to see how far they can go, how much pushback they are going to get will determine how this country goes. 

I’d be interested to hear more about your thoughts here.  I hope I am wrong and the centrists retake control of the Democratic Party.  But if history has shown us anything, it’s that populist movements are always underestimated.  All the energy right now is on the Left.  Vegas odds are that Dems will win the Presidency, House and Senate.  I don’t see the centrists being able to reign in that momentum.  When the Left gets power like that, they will use it.  They’ll get rid of the filibuster, giving them carte-blanche to enact all the legislation they could possibly dream of.  They’ll likely get yo fill 4 Supreme Court vacancies, thus locking up the Judicial for a generation.  I just can’t see it happening any other way.  Please someone - convince me otherwise.

Actually the only hope right now is that Trump pulls an LBJ and announces he’s not running for re-election.  As more and more of the Republican leadership realizes just how focked they are - you just might see them approach Trump and ask him to step aside.  Trump doesn’t like to lose, and I do think he is smart enough to see the writing on the wall.  It just might happen.  His heart doesn’t look to be in it anymore.

28 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Because Arab Muslims ran the biggest fvcking slave operation in the known solar system and are still doing it in Yemen. 03300 fvck you Joe.

2 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

I’d be interested to hear more about your thoughts here.  I hope I am wrong and the centrists retake control of the Democratic Party.  But if history has shown us anything, it’s that populist movements are always underestimated.  All the energy right now is on the Left.  Vegas odds are that Dems will win the Presidency, House and Senate.  I don’t see the centrists being able to reign in that momentum.  When the Left gets power like that, they will use it.  They’ll get rid of the filibuster, giving them carte-blanche to enact all the legislation they could possibly dream of.  They’ll likely get yo fill 4 Supreme Court vacancies, thus locking up the Judicial for a generation.  I just can’t see it happening any other way.  Please someone - convince me otherwise.

Im with you.  The outcome of 2020 has far greater impact than 4 years.  I dont know how anyone can stomach voting blue right now.  A close friend of mine is set on Biden since hes a teacher and has "always voted Dem".  So many people cant see what todays Dem party has become.  

35 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Are you shaking right now?

9 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Twitter , Redditt and MSM isn't representing the country. 

56 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

What a disgrace this mutt is. He’ll say anything to anyone. And he will do as he is told. Ever see the creature running his campaign? 

2 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

40 years in government and he has never heard of the Separation of Church and State. Sad!

I don't know about his position on the separation of church and state from this quote, it's the separation of mosque and state that seems more relevant.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Fireballer said:

I do agree that all religions should be taught instead of just the democratic one.

Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt said in a statement Monday that he filed a brief requesting that the charges be dismissed under the state’s Castle Doctrine.

“The right to keep and bear arms is given the highest level of protection in our constitution and our laws, including the Castle Doctrine,” Schmitt said in the statement. “This provides broad rights to Missourians who are protecting their property and lives from those who wish to do them harm.”

https://apnews.com/85e4f25f10b73e8926f6602b6a76bfef?utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=AP

There are still people out there with some common sense I guess, thank god