Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Ny crime wave...AOC says people need bread or starve

Who is dumber? 

This whackjob or the people who not only elected her, but doubled down and re-elected her?

13 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Haha. Your post on this c*nt beat mine by a minute.  :lol:

Lol..great minds think alike

:cheers:

Stealing bread eh?  Maybe if the fully funded and supported NYPD went Les Mis on their asses, this wouldn't be a problem. :dunno:

5 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Lol..great minds think alike

:thumbsup: So true.

I know there was a saturation of this chick for a while and people got sick of it, but she needs to be watched and hounded and remembered for what she is doing and what she has done, or suggested be done, in the past before she one day ends up taking over for Pelosi. Look at Biden, 40 years in the government, and still at it. It's gotta stop earlier on for these jackasses.

It's the NYC Bread Riots of 2020!!!!   Someday the survivors will be telling their grandchildren about these harrowing times. 

15 minutes ago, DonS said:

It's the NYC Bread Riots of 2020!!!!   Someday the survivors will be telling their grandchildren about these harrowing times. 

Someone needs to make some I'm Here For The Bread Riot T-shirts.

When was the last time you saw an emaciated American, other than a supermodel?  People don’t starve in America.  

“I emigrated you America because I wanted to be in a country where the poor people are fat.” - Dinesh D’Souza

AOC has a point. One of the things that made the Soviet Union so much superior to the USA was the bread lines because people could get bread there.

This spells the end of her career. This is just like Al franken. Only not really. But this is where the Democrats will definitely turn on her.

Her comments were incredibly hurtful to the gluten-free population. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

This spells the end of her career. This is just like Al franken. Only not really. But this is where the Democrats will definitely turn on her.

Her comments were incredibly hurtful to the gluten-free population. 

I laughed. She’s a stone cold retard.

If only there was a multi BILLION dollar company that wanted to open up shop in her hood.  Lots of good paying jobs would follow.  Its a shame.

I'm new to these Zoom meetings Congresswoman.  Is it frowned upon if I masturbate while you talk?

Just now, fandandy said:

I'm new to these Zoom meetings Congresswoman.  Is it frowned upon if I masturbate while you talk?

No it's not. Just claim you are some kind of weird gender that can't control it.

Some Obama era retard was just on Fox complaining that the increase in crime & shootings in NYC is Trump's fault . Trump should have discussions with local leaders to solutions. Talk about pathetic. What is the purpose of fucktard deblasio? 

My boy Howie Carr did a bit on his daily radio show/podcast where he played AOCs "because they need bread" comments intermixed with the Seinfeld "soup nazi" clips;  "you want bread?"  and "bread?  3 dollars!!" with it.   It was actually pretty funny.

On 7/12/2020 at 6:58 PM, fandandy said:

She might be president someday.  Seriously.

Not might be..WILL BE...

members of black community in NY already crying to bring back anti-crime unit that was disbanded after 1yo is shot.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

members of black community in NY already crying to bring back anti-crime unit that was disbanded after 1yo is shot.

Should they put it back?  Why?   Where were THESE people when the morons were yelling defund?

I do not think these people have learned their lesson yet.  I say do nothing. 

This needs to reach a point where either the focking idiots who have been supporting it are seen for the evil they are, and/or the people shout THEM down as THOSE people have been doing to others.

Unless people like AOC/Ilhan and MANY others face a sound defeat they will keep coming back and attacking us......they need to admit they were wrong.

11 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

Members of the police community won’t go back in that unit. And if they are forced to they will be very, very careful before engaging. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Members of the police community won’t go back in that unit. And if they are forced to they will be very, very careful before engaging. 

yea why the fock would they? to be a little neutered security guard going into  a hellhole? sounds awesome.

Could be fixed easily. Stop drawing districts with majority poor and poorly educated. The poor can't lift themselves up without middle, upper middle and wealthy. Districts like her's, something like 40 plus percent do not speak English at home. No wonder they are pissed off all the time. No access to good schools, good facilities. Rational elected officials would never run for office there. It's finally coming to a head now though because we keep packing these districts with more and more unskilled immigrants that barely speak English if any. 

16 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Is there a single democrat congressperson who isn't retarded?

fixed

This is what happens when an ignorant, in experienced fool like AOC sets the agenda. She knows nothing about police work, grew up in complete safety in her upper middle class/rich town. Went to an elitist private college and then is going to chime in on how the police should do their jobs in the Bronx, and actually be listened to. Nice work libtards. 

40 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Could be fixed easily. Stop drawing districts with majority poor and poorly educated. The poor can't lift themselves up without middle, upper middle and wealthy. Districts like her's, something like 40 plus percent do not speak English at home. No wonder they are pissed off all the time. No access to good schools, good facilities. Rational elected officials would never run for office there. It's finally coming to a head now though because we keep packing these districts with more and more unskilled immigrants that barely speak English if any. 

Why can't they speak English?   Are they not from this nation?  If I went to live in Italy it would be odd to expect I could be successful if I cannot speak the language. I would have no place to be mad at Italians, if it were a problem then I should move to a place where I can be successful, or just stay where I am from....

I marvel at the entitlement of people.

4 hours ago, RLLD said:

Should they put it back?  Why?   Where were THESE people when the morons were yelling defund?

In their defense city governments are removing statues and defunding police, without asking local citizens what they want.  They just do whatever protestor banners say. 

🤣

Bread is way down the list on their main staples anyway. Soda is the #1 item bought with food stamps. If AOC said they were stealing soda then sure. She sold me the the fizzle.   

3 hours ago, drobeski said:

She's right

There is so much proof that aoc is severely mentally handicapped and yet, people still voted for her. :wall:

19 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

There is so much proof that aoc is severely mentally handicapped and yet, people still voted for her. :wall:

She is the product of our current educational system that is indoctrinating the kids on what to think instead of HOW to think.

The notions have been pounded into her mind and she is little more than a sycophant.

So we now have a generation of kids that want to pretend truth is not objective, its personal and political.  This is how we get the kindly jogger instead of the robber who assaulted people.....we have to pretend that people are not what they are.

When someone is a criminal we have people who want to pretend its only because people have been mean to them.... its farcical, but they live in a fantasy world.