Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

Mail in voting and covid fear mongering

One thing I notice liberals seldom if ever account for is fraud in any of their brilliant plans. Food stamps for example. The #1 item bought is soda. Freaking soda. They do not care about that but want it banned from schools....meh. Hey dummies, they are buying it anyway with the money you give them.

If it were me, I'd drop ship them military MRE's. Take it or leave it. And get caught selling them straight to jail. Federal crime. I bet almost nobody signs up for my program. Problem solved. 

45 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Do you not see an issue with an absentee voter officially requesting, receiving, and returning a single ballot  V/S registrars simply mass mailing ballots to everyone one their voting rolls?

If you want voters to request one online fine. Would that make Don happy?

lol COVID fear mongering. Just the worst global pandemic in at least a hundred years — nothing to see here :lol: :doh:

15 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

lol COVID fear mongering. Just the worst global pandemic in at least a hundred years — nothing to see here :lol: :doh:

There are 10 million people in los angeles and 100k dead. That's 1%.

4 minutes ago, riversco said:

There are 10 million people in los angeles and 100k dead. That's 1%.

That’s an odd comparison point. It’s 138,000 dead in a nation of 330 million. So far less than 1%, but still a lot of people and no end in sight.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

Funny how nobody gives a shlt about 60,000 people dying of seasonal flu in one year. No one bats an eye at that or even mentions it. No one bats an eye at black people murdering others and an insane rate in this country. Only if a cop or two unjustifiably take out some hardened criminals. 

But this? Holy crap!! Trump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thanks 2

Lots and I mean LOTS of fraud with mail-in ballots.

14 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Lots and I mean LOTS of fraud with mail-in ballots.

But it's not that bad. It's only a little bit as Democrats say. Not enough to sway tight ass districts at all. Nevermind Broward county with boxes of ballots in the trunks of Toyota Corollas, Tahoes, hallways of grade schools then still counting after voting hours are over. Those fvckers had close to 80K feces ballots on standbye. Black people were running around, scrambling like they do in Somalia after an airstrike.   

1 minute ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

But it's not that bad. It's only a little bit as Democrats say. Not enough to sway tight ass districts at all. Nevermind Broward county with boxes of ballots in the trunks of Toyota Corollas, Tahoes, hallways of grade schools then still counting after voting hours are over.   

Yup and the local elections get screwed even more

There are people in Raleigh who recieived, in the mail, voter registrations for their pet cats.  I am not making this up.  

We must have a fingerprint system. It's dirt cheap. We did it in Iraq.  We get spade tight elections and get another benefit; hauling in criminals. Dead beat dads, theft, murder. We get two birds in the bush and it pays for itself. All the mayhem off the streets, illegal voting. Damn near bullet proof as it gets but no. The richest country in the world must rely on antiquated snail mail. GTF outta here. 

There is a pandemic, but there is enough time to.........Expand early voting, spread it out on multiple days so everyone doesn't go on the same day.  Duh.

1. Most of the fraud that does occur in voting stems from absentee or mail in voting.  D's and R's.  It's much easier to do, plain and simple.

2.  It takes infinitely  longer to count and not all votes even arrive same day, its manageable with a small percentage but everybody?  Possible shitshow.   Weeks on nonsense. 

3.  There has to be some sort of reconciliation process that somebody didn't vote twice, with papers in envelopes.  Sheesh.  

Again, 2020 is a weird year, expand early voting,  make it everyday the week leading up to Nov. 4th or whatever day it is.    No results are given until offical election day,  any leaking of data is punishable by death (I'm kidding but harshly)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Funny how nobody gives a shlt about 60,000 people dying of seasonal flu in one year. No one bats an eye at that or even mentions it. No one bats an eye at black people murdering others and an insane rate in this country. Only if a cop or two unjustifiably take out some hardened criminals. 

But this? Holy crap!! Trump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus over 600,000 abortions last year. The most defenseless human life on the planet.

2 hours ago, MDC said:

What’s the additional safeguard to absentee vs. mail-in? 

:dunno: 

For absentee, you have to physically get your ballot.  One person, legal and alive, one ballot.  Getting one mailed to you can result in multiple avenues of fraud.  Just a couple would be that anyone can intercept the ballots and fill them out.  Also, anyone can fill out ones arbitrarily if they know someone passed away.

I think people should have to physically show up and pick up, and sign for, their ballot.

38 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

There is a pandemic, but there is enough time to.........Expand early voting, spread it out on multiple days so everyone doesn't go on the same day.  Duh.

1. Most of the fraud that does occur in voting stems from absentee or mail in voting.  D's and R's.  It's much easier to do, plain and simple.

2.  It takes infinitely  longer to count and not all votes even arrive same day, its manageable with a small percentage but everybody?  Possible shitshow.   Weeks on nonsense. 

3.  There has to be some sort of reconciliation process that somebody didn't vote twice, with papers in envelopes.  Sheesh.  

Again, 2020 is a weird year, expand early voting,  make it everyday the week leading up to Nov. 4th or whatever day it is.    No results are given until offical election day,  any leaking of data is punishable by death (I'm kidding but harshly)

We have all this tech but can't use it for voting. Eyeball scanners, fingerprint scanners. We can automate driving a car across the country, a space rocket but voting no.We got snail mail from 1942 for voting. I want to shake people violently with an army of shaking robotic drones that show up whenever they walk outside and shake the living fvck out of all of them. We are morally bankrupt retards. I did not know retards could be morally bankrupt but now I know. It is absolutely possible.

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

For absentee, you have to physically get your ballot. 

Not if you’re already registered to vote, at least in my state (PA). 

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, MDC said:

Michigan too, applied online, got my ballot Saturday and mailed it today.  

Of course I made about 5000 copies and I'll mail those in too.

• Sad 1

31 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

#metoo

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

How we get punked by a bunch of slant eyed opium smokin dog eating chinks I will never know. They played us. Own it, accept it and move on. Let them have the NBA, Nike. Small price to pay for taking our country back.   

11 hours ago, MDC said:

11 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

As an individual, you have to physically do that, right?  And, you get 1 ballot, right?  There aren't multiple ballots just randomly showing up at your house... right?

I believe you can actually request the ballots/forms through the mail too.  But again, you actually have to physically do it.  You're identified.  You're checked, meaning, you're actually registered to vote.  You then get the ballot.

16 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

As an individual, you have to physically do that, right?  And, you get 1 ballot, right?  There aren't multiple ballots just randomly showing up at your house... right?

I believe you can actually request the ballots/forms through the mail too.  But again, you actually have to physically do it.  You're identified.  You're checked, meaning, you're actually registered to vote.  You then get the ballot.

Every state is different. I’m assuming in whatever state you’re talking about ballots would only be mailed to registered voters and their registration would be confirmed upon receipt.

In PA you can request a mail in ballot online. You have to be registered to vote - that’s it. I don’t have to physically go anywhere but the mailbox after o complete it.

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

Every state is different. I’m assuming in whatever state you’re talking about ballots would only be mailed to registered voters and their registration would be confirmed upon receipt.

In PA you can request a mail in ballot online. You have to be registered to vote - that’s it. I don’t have to physically go anywhere but the mailbox after o complete it.

Did you/ do you, have to physically request the mail in ballot?  Meaning, you have to physically go to a computer and physically fill out the request form?

When I say "physically", I don't mean you have to get up and go somewhere and do something.  I mean, you have to actually take the initiative to set get the process starter.  Ballots just don't get mailed out based on voter registration.  Ballots being mailed out solely by voter registration are not updated daily with death records, address changes, and alike.

35 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Michigan. This year, because of covid-19, every registered voter was sent an application for absentee ballot. In prior years, you would have to request in person or online that application. Fill out application, mail it to state and then you receive your absentee ballot.  Fill out ballot(I just did our primary one), sign, put in confidentiality sleeve, put that in the self-addressed envelope and mail to clerk of courts.  

4 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Michigan. This year, because of covid-19, every registered voter was sent an application for absentee ballot. In prior years, you would have to request in person or online that application. Fill out application, mail it to state and then you receive your absentee ballot.  Fill out ballot(I just did our primary one), sign, put in confidentiality sleeve, put that in the self-addressed envelope and mail to clerk of courts.  

Right, NJ too... with respect to the primaries.  Every registered voter got their ballot mailed to them.  That doesn't mean that every ballot mailed out was going to the right person and not necessarily to a person who was alive.   This is the wrong way to do things.

Everything you said after "In prior years", is what still should be done.  A person must actually take the initiative and go through the process of getting the ballot for themselves.  NO mass mailing of ballots.

I don't know if people know this or not, but there are states that purge names/people from their voter registration if they haven't voted in a certain period of time.  I believe that in NJ, if you fail to vote in 4 consecutive elections (there's one caveat though - see below), you get removed from the registry and must re-register.  Some states don't.  Politicians and those running, have access to this information.  Anyone in their committee can get a hold of the list of people who haven't voted in "X" number of years.  I don't trust any politician, nor do I trust any of their campaign workers.  Anyone can get a hold of ballots of registered voters who never vote, or haven't voted in a long time, and use them without that person knowing.  I've seen it happen and have actually been a part of it.

Quick anecdote... back in the day, when I was in 8th grade, my dad was on our towns local council.  Politics back then, obviously were no where near what they are now, plus our town was really small (only 4500 residents).  One day, the leader of our local Republican party asked if I can stop by town hall (since I walked to school and town hall was virtually [one block out of the way] on my way home), and pick up the actual absentee ballots that he requested for on behalf of certain people.  The funny thing, when I got there, a classmate of mine was doing the exact same thing for his dad, who was the head of the local Democrat party.  Neither he nor I knew the people on the ballots.  We just did what we were asked and the people at town hall just handed the ballots over.  Any politician can do this.  They can get a list of the people who don't/haven't voted and go and pick up their ballots at the town hall.

NJ caveat for voting from above: If you vote in only Presidential elections, NJ will allow you to skip one.  So, if you only vote in 2000, then 2004, then 2008, but skip 2012, they'll still keep you on the rolls until 2016.  If you didn't vote in 2016, then you'll need to re-register to vote this year.  This is the only way they'll allow you to go more than 4 years without voting before removing you from voter registration.  This information is given to you when you register.

If we start voting via mail-in ballots, the networks are going to be hating life on election day...

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How did that cat get a ballot? 

Quick story...

A guy lives 3 houses down from me (huge libturd - HUGE)... with his wife and 3 kids.  His mother passed away last November (cancer).  The applied for an absentee ballot on her behalf.  She always voted Republican.  Well, the ballot came in the mail the day after she passed away.  This guy filled out her ballot, voting straight Democrat and mailed it in.  The state mailed them a ballot in his mother's name for the primaries.  Being registered Republican, she got a Republican ballot.  Only 2 people were running opposed, one was Jeff Van Drew.  The guy filled out her ballot and the only person he voted for, in his mother's name, was one of the people running against Van Drew.  He couldn't remember the guys name.  He then mailed it in.  This means 2 things.  One, her vote counted last year (after she died), and counted again this year.  This is information he told me (because I lied and told him I was a Democrat).  This isn't passed down info.  It's first hand account info.  Something we know that won't happen this November, is that she won't get a ballot.  Why?  Because I ratted him out.  I sent a letter (anonymously), to the town hall, with a letter stating what happened and the woman's obituary.  He told me 2 days ago that he got a call from the city stating that there was evidence that his mother had passed away.  They told him that he needed to prove she was alive.  He didn't.  He brought in the death certificate.  He told me that he was hoping that he'd get a ballot for her to guarantee one less vote for Trump and one more vote for Biden.

Now, I'm not going to pretend similar isn't happening the other way.  In fact, I expect it is.  Crap like this should not be allowed.  Having ballots mailed to people based on voter registration only, is very stupid.

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Did you/ do you, have to physically request the mail in ballot?  Meaning, you have to physically go to a computer and physically fill out the request form?

When I say "physically", I don't mean you have to get up and go somewhere and do something.  I mean, you have to actually take the initiative to set get the process starter.  Ballots just don't get mailed out based on voter registration.  Ballots being mailed out solely by voter registration are not updated daily with death records, address changes, and alike.

I know mail in ballots in PA confirm the address and registration of the voter. I’m assuming they’re cross referenced with death records but I don’t know that for sure. Then again, I don’t know whether absentee ballots are cross referenced either. The process for getting a mail in vs absentee ballot and confirming the vote seems identical either way.

I think Trump is just worried that high turnout hurts his chances. He’s probably right on that.

It can take a while to get a death certificate and it doesn't set off some automated switch to other departments. Our system relies heavily on personal integrity and people not taking advantage of it. Unfortunately with people like Obama encouraging illegal aliens to register instead of denouncing it, it compromises our whole system. The leader is soft selling election fraud. This emboldens others to push even harder. Hey, let's take it a step further. Let illegal aliens vote legally which is insane but is happening. Carpet bombs every town, city, trailer park with ballots. There will be so many nobody can check all of them.

37 minutes ago, MDC said:

I know mail in ballots in PA confirm the address and registration of the voter. I’m assuming they’re cross referenced with death records but I don’t know that for sure. Then again, I don’t know whether absentee ballots are cross referenced either. The process for getting a mail in vs absentee ballot and confirming the vote seems identical either way.

I think Trump is just worried that high turnout hurts his chances. He’s probably right on that.

I'm sure you do feel this way.  I'm also pretty sure you'd feel differently if Trump felt differently.

I mean, I (and others), have clearly told you how they're different.  You just choose to ignore that.

31 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I'm sure you do feel this way.  I'm also pretty sure you'd feel differently if Trump felt differently.

I mean, I (and others), have clearly told you how they're different.  You just choose to ignore that.

I personally think everyone should be able to vote online and Election Day should be a national holiday. :dunno: 

If I were Don I’d definitely not want a high turnout. Since he’s complaining about mail in voting in general I assume he’s just worried about turnout and prepping his excuses in case he loses.

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

I personally think everyone should be able to vote online and Election Day should be a national holiday. :dunno: 

If I were Don I’d definitely not want a high turnout. Since he’s complaining about mail in voting in general I assume he’s just worried about turnout and prepping his excuses in case he loses.

Then you're apparently racist then.  Democrats keep telling me that poor black people don't have access to the internet.

If there's a high turnout, it's because there's a lot of fraudulent votes.  So you're probably right that Trump would lose.

It would be a lot easier to count all blacks as straight party Dem ticket. If they want to change that they can do it online or by mail which last time was 8%.

This plan cuts out 92% of all the bs assoc with black voters.

2 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Then you're apparently racist then.  Democrats keep telling me that poor black people don't have access to the internet.

If there's a high turnout, it's because there's a lot of fraudulent votes.  So you're probably right that Trump would lose.

I don’t want online voting to replace in person voting. It should be an option though. Our elections are a mess.

Trump will whine about fraud regardless of what happens. He’s already prepping his excuses in case he loses to Sleepy Joe.

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, MDC said:

I don’t want online voting to replace in person voting. It should be an option though. Our elections are a mess.

Trump will whine about fraud regardless of what happens. He’s already prepping his excuses in case he loses to Sleepy Joe.

Our election process isn't a mess.  How individuals run them is.  I'm not in favor of online "voting" either.  I'm ok with requesting absentee ballots online, but not the actual vote.  Hacking WILL happen with online voting.  You're a big Russian collusion guy, you don't think the Russians will find a way to hack online voting to benefit Trump?  Besides, if you think they can't get in-person voting right, what makes you think that online voting will work perfectly 4 months away from the election?

Why are you pretending that Trump will be the only one whining?  He's not wrong about fraud possibilities with mail-in voting.  Hillary and the Dems whined in 2016... in fact, they haven't stopped.  You also know that Biden and the Dems will whine if Trump gets re-elected.  Although, in Biden's case, by December, he'll have forgotten that he even ran.   So, he'll be the first one to stop whining.

13 minutes ago, MDC said:

But he won and was trying to look into it. States would not cooperate. Do you recall when they started finding problems. Jill Stein was involved. There is no political will power to improve it.

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Our election process isn't a mess.  How individuals run them is.  I'm not in favor of online "voting" either.  I'm ok with requesting absentee ballots online, but not the actual vote.  Hacking WILL happen with online voting.  You're a big Russian collusion guy, you don't think the Russians will find a way to hack online voting to benefit Trump?  Besides, if you think they can't get in-person voting right, what makes you think that online voting will work perfectly 4 months away from the election?

Why are you pretending that Trump will be the only one whining if he loses?  Hillary and the Dems whined in 2016... in fact, they haven't stopped.  You also know that Biden and the Dems will whine if Trump gets re-elected.  Although, in Biden's case, by December, he'll have forgotten that he even ran.   So, he'll be the first one to stop whining.

Our election process is a mess. Every state has their own rules and wrinkles and it’s led to a system where basically every close-ish election is going to be disputed forever.

I don’t see how we can file taxes and do all sorts of other things securely online but we can’t manage elections and they’re supposed to be more susceptible to hacking than every state having their own system with none of them being any more secure?

I said for at least a year that the Russian stuff would amount to nothing.

I don’t think online voting is possible this year on this timeline, just that it’s something we should be able to do.

I didn’t vote for Hillary, never regretted it and think she’s disgraced herself ever since.

You crammed a whole lot of fail into this post.