Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

Mail in voting and covid fear mongering

Just now, MDC said:

Our election process is a mess. Every state has their own rules and wrinkles and it’s led to a system where basically every close-ish election is going to be disputed forever.

I don’t see how we can file taxes and do all sorts of other things securely online but we can’t manage elections and they’re supposed to be more susceptible to hacking than every state having their own system with none of them being any more secure?

I said for at least a year that the Russian stuff would amount to nothing.

I don’t think online voting is possible this year on this timeline, just that it’s something we should be able to do.

I didn’t vote for Hillary, never regretted it and think she’s disgraced herself ever since.

You crammed a whole lot of fail into this post.

Whatever you say bud.

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

Our election process is a mess. Every state has their own rules and wrinkles and it’s led to a system where basically every close-ish election is going to be disputed forever.

I don’t see how we can file taxes and do all sorts of other things securely online but we can’t manage elections and they’re supposed to be more susceptible to hacking than every state having their own system with none of them being any more secure?

I said for at least a year that the Russian stuff would amount to nothing.

I don’t think online voting is possible this year on this timeline, just that it’s something we should be able to do.

I didn’t vote for Hillary, never regretted it and think she’s disgraced herself ever since.

You crammed a whole lot of fail into this post.

You may be right, but also I look at the census this year...  We filled out our census stuff online, yet we still got a phone call from the census a month or so later asking us the same questions that we already filled out online...

What was the point of having it online if we had to endure a ten minute phone call rehashing everything?

A lot of denial going on with this subject. Keep proclaiming no voter fraud or not enough to matter. There is confirmed fraud and many races are tight. Especially local races where it can come down to 100's to a dozen votes. Even for President in the thousands. That's about as tight as it gets. Doesn't take much to tip it.

When he tried to open up the books after he won, most states would not cooperate. If there is no fraud or not enough to matter then why not cooperate. When people won't cooperate who say no wrongdoing not a good sign. 

• Haha 1

Funny how it was ok for Gore to go to court over the 2000 election, but if Trump goes to court to dispute the results it will be a constitutional crisis and they’ll say he’s refusing to leave. Can’t make this stuff up. 

• Confused 1

She wouldn't concede the night she lost and it wasn't even close. She's the one that refused to go away. Waited til the next day in some purple outfit then went on a rampage for 4 years blaming everyone and still running her mouth. ..meh.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Funny how it was ok for Gore to go to court over the 2000 election, but if Trump goes to court to dispute the results it will be a constitutional crisis and they’ll say he’s refusing to leave. Can’t make this stuff up. 

I think it was actually Bush that went to court. It was called Bush v Gore. As I recall Bush sued to stop recounting.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

I think it was actually Bush that went to court. It was called Bush v Gore. As I recall Bush sued to stop recounting.

And Gore sued  Kathleen Harris. Too bad, so sad. 

Yeah... This won't be a massive focking problem come November at all..

:doh:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/17/nyregion/election-absentee-ballots-primary.html#click=https://t.co/kvidCahjA0

3 Weeks After Primary, N.Y. Officials Still Can’t Say Who Won Key Races

Tens of thousands of absentee ballots in New York are still uncounted and many races have yet to be called. What will November look like?

• Like 1

Start taking back those Trump will win bets now, looks like they gonna make this happen for the Dems by any means necessary. On the positive side, COVID will disappear the day after the results.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Reality said:

Yeah... This won't be a massive focking problem come November at all..

:doh:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/17/nyregion/election-absentee-ballots-primary.html#click=https://t.co/kvidCahjA0

3 Weeks After Primary, N.Y. Officials Still Can’t Say Who Won Key Races

Tens of thousands of absentee ballots in New York are still uncounted and many races have yet to be called. What will November look like?

A landslide victory for Biden because of all the "lost" ballots.

I had jury duty last year. They asked if anyone was not a US citizen. About 20 people stood up and they asked them to leave. WTF? Why are they getting notifications for jury duty. They obviously lied about something or have fake identifications. They should have all been arrested. Nope. They just walked away.

Same will happen when they get ballots in the mail. Fvckes will fill them out or someone else will for them. Don't even need that many to flip an election. Some of these races are extremely tight.

• Haha 1

Trump will have served 4 more years before they count all the votes.  And this is before the inevitable challenges.  

On 7/15/2020 at 1:01 PM, FlyinHeadlock said:

She wouldn't concede the night she lost and it wasn't even close. She's the one that refused to go away. Waited til the next day in some purple outfit then went on a rampage for 4 years blaming everyone and still running her mouth. ..meh.

The last democrat to concede on election night was Dukakis in 1988.

Al Gore didn't concede for many days after the 2000 election.  Kerry didn't concede until Wednesday morning at 10 AM.  Hillary didn't concede until the next day. 

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, MDC said:

Trump talking about delaying the election now:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/128881816038955827

Desperate and flailing hard. 😂 

Thanks for the update kid. Milk, no sugar . Chop chop. 

Trump and every person with any resemblance of common sense doesn’t want mail in voting. I see people comparing it to service members voting while overseas or in a different state and not realizing absentee is different from mail in 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Haha 1

On 7/23/2020 at 4:59 PM, FlyinHeadlock said:

I had jury duty last year. They asked if anyone was not a US citizen. About 20 people stood up and they asked them to leave. WTF? Why are they getting notifications for jury duty. They obviously lied about something or have fake identifications. They should have all been arrested. Nope. They just walked away.

Same will happen when they get ballots in the mail. Fvckes will fill them out or someone else will for them. Don't even need that many to flip an election. Some of these races are extremely tight.

No, MDC says that won't happen.

The democratic primary in NY was June 23, mail in voting  Some races have not been decided yet. Get out of here with this nonsense. 

4 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Trolls get trolled so easily.

You guys hate trolls and trolling. :cry: 

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The democratic primary in NY was June 23, mail in voting  Some races have not been decided yet. Get out of here with this nonsense. 

Shltshow.

why would voting be dangerous? Require masks, fock it even face shields... 

Walla! Its safe. 

It’s July 31. You have 3 months plus. Get an absentee ballot.  Nuff said. 

6 minutes ago, drobeski said:

why would voting be dangerous? Require masks, fock it even face shields... 

Walla! Its safe. 

Not around here. Stores have signs saying no mask no service, but it's a lie. I'm sure the voting won't be much different. They won't turn someone away for not wearing a mask. But I'm going to go vote anyway. This election is too important to not leave the house. 

8 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Not around here. Stores have signs saying no mask no service, but it's a lie. I'm sure the voting won't be much different. They won't turn someone away for not wearing a mask. But I'm going to go vote anyway. This election is too important to not leave the house. 

I'm just referencing the hypocrisy of those who push for mail in voting. Its only Democrats that do, yet they are the same that make the claim that masks make going out in public safe. 

If they had any integrity at all, which we know they dont, they would support standard in person voting with a mask requirement and not push for mail in voting....using the fear of the virus as the excuse. 

Just now, drobeski said:

I'm just referencing the hypocrisy of those who push for mail in voting. Its only Democrats that do, yet they are the same that make the claim that masks make going out in public safe. 

If they had any integrity at all, which we know they dont, they would support standard in person voting with a mask requirement and not push for mail in voting....using the fear of the virus as the excuse. 

I know. I was just saying that this election is too important not to protect the vote. That's why I'm going to do it in person, although I would rather not.

Hers how it will play out: poll workers in blue states will refuse to do the work. Book it. Most of them are old ladies. That will be the new rallying cry. Guaranteed. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Hers how it will play out: poll workers in blue states will refuse to do the work. Book it. Most of them are old ladies. That will be the new rallying cry. Guaranteed. 

You're probably right.

If you won the lottery...would you mail it in or turn it in in person?

Exactly...

Libs promoting the Election Infection!!

• Like 1

Hes a politician who has our best interests in mind, so this must be true!  Or, the truth is hes a lying sack of sh!t

34 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Hes a politician who has our best interests in mind, so this must be true!  Or, the truth is hes a lying sack of sh!t

Does  he know he’s lying or is he stupid? We all know he’s a liar and stupid, but I’m referring to this specific matter. 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Does  he know he’s lying or is he stupid? We all know he’s a liar and stupid, but I’m referring to this specific matter. 

Look at the guy and where he's from. Anyone who voted for the guy isn't going to know or care he's a fraud. And he is essentially the head pedo protector,  so his constituents will vote for him several times. 

7 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Look at the guy and where he's from. Anyone who voted for the guy isn't going to know or care he's a fraud. And he is essentially the head pedo protector,  so his constituents will vote for him several times. 

Like I pointed out to Worms, it doesn’t matter what the issue is. They have decided to not use their own reasoning anymore, it’s just a primitive response at this point. Trump bad.  No matter what. And they are the ones that like to throw “cult” around. I thought the lemmings on the right during the Bush years were bad, but this crew has definitely kicked it up a notch. Many notches. They’re actually kneeling to the cause now. Lol. 

They did clean up Broward county in Fla. That 3rd world dump has screwed with many elections. It was really the only place in Fla that was run like Somalia. Like Black Hawk down level as far as elections go. Ballots in 1994 civics, in hallways of cafaterias just waiting to be counted AFTER the ACTUAL election.  

17 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

You can't make this stuff up.  🤣

I'd support mail-in balloting in Red states.  Blue states are corrupt.  Don't trust them.  They should have in-person voting.