Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Trump deploying DHS agents to Portland?

29 minutes ago, MDC said:

From the article I read it sounds like Homeland Security is pulling people off the streets without charging them with a crime, detaining them for a few hours and letting them go. Seems unconstitutional and illegal but I’m not a fake lawyer.

Perhaps the mayor and the Governor shouldn't have declared a state of emergency. :dunno: The terms of which may affect everyone on the street, even if they are just standing around.

2 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Can’t believe you guys are actually cheering on our descent into a failed police state.

This is the kind of thing third world dictatorships do. Unidentified Secret police whisking citizens away to undisclosed places in unmarked vehicles. Think about that.

Why do you hate this country?

57 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Perhaps the mayor and the Governor shouldn't have declared a state of emergency. :dunno: The terms of which may affect everyone on the street, even if they are just standing around.

I’m sure they weren’t counting on Trump deploying DHS agents to illegally detain people. :thumbsup: 

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’m sure they weren’t counting on Trump deploying DHS agents to illegally detain people. :thumbsup: 

:lol: cuck, I don't know what these idiots were counting on when they peed their pants and ran to daddy. 

26 minutes ago, MDC said:

Gonna cry? 

It's not illegal. Went to the secondary set of rules. Get woke on what the Federal Government can legally execute when elected officials crap in their own beds. Do that and you won't be running around the house, hyperventilating, tripping over the dog bowl and splitting your head open on your vintage tambourine.   

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BufordT said:

I searched but couldn't find a quote from Ted Wheeler saying protesters should be able to vandalize and taxpayers should pay for it.

Uhh..nope.

Action. Not words.   Sort of like if a guy yells "I'm peaceful" while launching a brick through a business window. 
Or if someone says, after caught burning a cop car "I dint do 'nuffin"

He doesn't want feds stopping them. 

Soooo....if they don't get stopped....vandalism happens.

Guess who pays for it. 

You're welcome.

7 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Can’t believe you guys are actually cheering on our descent into a failed police state.

This is the kind of thing third world dictatorships do. Unidentified Secret police whisking citizens away to undisclosed places in unmarked vehicles. Think about that.

The left is turning it into a failed police state with trying to shame the founding fathers, silence is violence, etc.  Think about that.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Uhh..nope.

Action. Not words.   Sort of like if a guy yells "I'm peaceful" while launching a brick through a business window. 
Or if someone says, after caught burning a cop car "I dint do 'nuffin"

He doesn't want feds stopping them. 

Soooo....if they don't get stopped....vandalism happens.

Guess who pays for it. 

You're welcome.

About what I expected.  Thank you for your biased opinion.

If the media starts focusing on this, then you pretty much have to go after the media for treason and insurrection.  The media helped create this civil unrest and they would also be supporting it by doing so.  This is the point where the media is held accountable.  There is freedom of the press but you cannot use it to destroy the country with treasonous acts.

3 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

:lol: cuck, I don't know what these idiots were counting on when they peed their pants and ran to daddy. 

Typical GC boot licker. :thumbsup: 

• Sad 1

FBGs is crying that these are the tactics a dictatorship uses.  Like "silence is violence" and thugs walking the streets destroying property is not.  

Get this under control ASAP or we will ALL be playing by our own set of "rules". Cats in the cradle, silver moon, all that s!@# whatever. My rules are center mass one shot one kill. Next target.   

• Like 1

There's 2 basic thought options here, some people like worms and MDC want terrorists to have free reign to cause  and create destruction and violence in our country, and then there are good Americans who don't and want it stopped. 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, drobeski said:

There's 2 basic thought options here, some people like worms and MDC want terrorists to have free reign to cause  and create destruction and violence in our country, and then there are good Americans who don't and want it stopped. 

We're past the point of debating this.  The left wants to tear down statues of the founding fathers and call them racist.  They don't want to talk.  We're at war with the left.

1 hour ago, riversco said:

FBGs is crying that these are the tactics a dictatorship uses.  

They’re not wrong. :dunno: 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

They are destroying Federal Property and attacking Federal Employees and the city is doing nothing to stop it. There was no choice. This is a great example why Washington DC, the heart of the Federal Government, should never become a state!

1 minute ago, MDC said:

They’re not wrong. :dunno: 

They beg for and applaud dictatorial tactics over there....when the left does it.

Arab Muslims had the largest slave trading operation the world has ever known. The US looks like a fvcking local flea market compared to what those people achieved. Hundreds of centuries they went deep into Africa bagging and tagging. Even up until 1960's. Some areas it's still going on.

Don't believe me look it up. The Muslim clerics even apologized for it. Where is the intellectual integrity. The US is a minor player in slavery. I know this is hard for black Americans to accept but they need to get completely woke, not just a morning jolt of coffee woke. 

21 minutes ago, Reality said:

Imagine thinking arresting people who break the law is illegal.

I honestly don't understand.  Take politics out of the equation entirely, forget this bloods versus crips political mentality.  

Either you stand with law abiding citizens and against anarchy, people vandalizing stuff, violence, stopping traffic on highways and interstates or you don't.   This really isn't all that hard.  

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Reality said:

Imagine thinking arresting people who break the law is illegal.

Imagine thinking that DHS sending border patrol agents to detain people without probable cause is a good idea. 

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I honestly don't understand.  Take politics out of the equation entirely, forget this bloods versus crips political mentality.  

Either you stand with law abiding citizens and against anarchy, people vandalizing stuff, violence, stopping traffic on highways and interstates or you don't.   This really isn't all that hard.  

Exactly 

I would come out of retirement if it was agreed upon I could not be prosecuted for taking out sling shot glass marble shooters and brick throwers. They will be taken out without passion or prejudice. It will be humane and compassionate to the best of my abilities.     

Just now, Patented Phil said:

Where did you get the “without probable cause part?”  Pull it out of your ass?  From the FBG’s news feed?

Inventing narratives, it's his deal. Boring but, everybody has a 'thing' I guess.

:dunno:

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

Imagine thinking that DHS sending border patrol agents to detain people without probable cause is a good idea. 

PC is needed for arrest.  Reasonable suspicion that a crime has been committed is necessary for detention.  Bigly difference. 

3 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Where did you get the “without probable cause” part?  Pull it out of your ass?  From the FBG’s news feed?

We "probably" imagined all the buildings be looted and set on fire.

4 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Where did you get the “without probable cause” part?  Pull it out of your ass?  From the FBG’s news feed?

It's an old fashioned "roundup" Phil, just waking around grabbing random people for no reason.  

1 minute ago, Reality said:

Inventing narratives, it's his deal. Boring but, everybody has a 'thing' I guess.

:dunno:

Oregon Department of Justice is suing DHS for detaining protestors without cause. HTH

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Oregon Department of Justice is suing DHS for detaining protestors without cause. HTH

so 

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Yeah like they have a chance of winning that.

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Of course they are, the failed liberal local leadership is now embarrassed that the federal government has to clean up their mess. Anything to save face at this point. Guess what will come of it? Absolutely nothing.

Just now, Reality said:

Of course they are, the failed liberal local leadership is now embarrassed that the federal government has to clean up their mess. Anything to save face at this point. Guess what will come of it? Absolutely nothing.

I’m inclined to believe it, since the federal agents are wearing masks and driving unmarked cars. You’re right though probably nothing comes of it. 

There's been 50 days of nonstop vandalism and violence.  The children have had plenty of time for their temper tantrum hissy fit.  It's time for the adults to step in. 

Drop the hammer, fock em.  

Just now, KSB2424 said:

There's been 50 days of nonstop vandalism and violence.  

Drop the hammer, fock em.  

Hate to break it to you but the protests have gotten bigger and worse since Trump sent his thugs. It’s almost like that’s what he wanted.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Arrest Oregon Department of Justice Officials ASAP in an unmarked mini cooper. No point in wasting a mid level Enterprise rental on these losers.  

21 hours ago, riversco said:

If democrats start to catch on and protest, well, that's when unmarked Russian and Chinese troops start showing up.  Before you know it, the democrats are getting rounded up.

You need to stop with this.

First, the right doesnt need help if the gloves come off. We just need for the gloves to come off.

Second, Russia and Chiner have FAR more in common with the American left than they do with true Americans. If they are going to help anybody, it would be the left.

Lastly, the instant foreign actors step foot on American soil, they become the enemy. 

10 minutes ago, MDC said:

Hate to break it to you but the protests have gotten bigger and worse since Trump sent his thugs. It’s almost like that’s what he wanted.

I don’t care about Trump. Take the political glasses off.  Talk to me like a normal law abiding citizen who lives or works in these areas.

Doing nothing is negligence, not the other way around.  

39 minutes ago, MDC said:

Why do you talk so much about subjects you know so little/nothing about? Go get her some fudge or taffy and try and lay off the internet for a while. You’re no good at it. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1