Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Trump deploying DHS agents to Portland?

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Unmarked cars! Oh my!  No police departments ever use them. Did they go to a secret jail too,  hidden in a mountain, where they imbedded  micro chips in the justice warriors so they could track them, then hit them with the MIB memory forgetter stick? 

They’re either not unmarked cars or they are unmarked cars and you think that’s okay.

Can’t have it both ways :doh:

I guess this is some of MDC's "petty vandalism".  I'm wondering if you or Worms would be comfortable if your wife or daughter walked through these "mostly peaceful protests"? :dunno:

Here is another set of mostly peaceful protesters.  They are so afraid of Trump's gestapo that they are calling them out of the building.  It helps that they are well funded by the Antifa terrorists with riot gear, gas masks, etc. 

I bet that guy on the top of the fence is thinking "this is all for you, George Floyd$#@!"  

Idiots...  And I'm talking about the people who think this has anything to do with Floyd and nothing to do with anarchy.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

How tf did they break in and not get shot?

Why would cops be there at night? 

The Feds aren't doing enough, this has gone on long enough. More drastic measures are needed immediately. Public and private properties are being destroyed. Businesses can't open and the area isn't safe. 

The local and state governments are a no-show. I couldn't imagine this happening in my city, it's truly disgusting. This is what Democratic leadership looks like, I don't understand how normal people can support it.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I guess this is some of MDC's "petty vandalism".  I'm wondering if you or Worms would be comfortable if your wife or daughter walked through these "mostly peaceful protests"? :dunno:

They don’t care, it’s as simple as that. Some guy owns a store? Oh well. Someone lives there?  Not their problem. This is an election year. 

7 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Here is another set of mostly peaceful protesters.  They are so afraid of Trump's gestapo that they are calling them out of the building.  It helps that they are well funded by the Antifa terrorists with riot gear, gas masks, etc. 

I bet that guy on the top of the fence is thinking "this is all for you, George Floyd$#@!"  

Idiots...  And I'm talking about the people who think this has anything to do with Floyd and nothing to do with anarchy.

The mayor said protests had been winding down until the feds showed up. Now the Antifa folks are protesting the feds. Obvious political stunt by Don to take the focus off his failure on covid and tanking poll numbers. Sad!

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

The mayor said protests had been winding down until the feds showed up. Now the Antifa folks are protesting the feds. Obvious political stunt by Don to take the focus off his failure on covid and tanking poll numbers. Sad!

I was curious what the dumbest possible take would be, congratz.

13 minutes ago, MDC said:

DeBlasio said crime was down because the jails were empty. Why do you choose to be this way? You should never, ever want America to be radically transformed.  You obviously have overshot your usefulness. If the left gets their way someone smarter may replace you. 

25 minutes ago, Reality said:

The Feds aren't doing enough, this has gone on long enough. More drastic measures are needed immediately. Public and private properties are being destroyed. Businesses can't open and the area isn't safe. 

The local and state governments are a no-show. I couldn't imagine this happening in my city, it's truly disgusting. This is what Democratic leadership looks like, I don't understand how normal people can support it.

They dont

45 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why would cops be there at night? 

I read it wrong. I was thinking it was a police station

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

I don’t know much about what’s going on there, but it’s really quite beside the point. If it’s a situation that needs to be brought under control, fine.

But there are obviously many ways to do that and I’d suggest the federal government unilaterally deciding to send in unidentified goons in military gear with unmarked vehicles is neither a legal nor smart way to address the problem. Plus it’s the kind of thing third world dictatorships do to perceived problem groups.

In other words, you’ve fallen for a false dichotomy.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I don’t know much about what’s going on there, but it’s really quite beside the point. If it’s a situation that needs to be brought under control, fine.

But there are obviously many ways to do that and I’d suggest the federal government unilaterally deciding to send in unidentified goons in military gear with unmarked vehicles is neither a legal nor smart way to address the problem. Plus it’s the kind of thing third world dictatorships do to perceived problem groups.

Destroying property, both federal and non federal, hurting and/or killing people, destroying businesses, etc., all in the name of social, cultural and political revolution, are not the actions of a "perceived" problem group. 

That's like saying, the Nazis were simply a perceived problem group.

• Like 1

But there are obviously many ways to do that and I’d suggest that instead of the local government ignoring the issue and refusing to step in, they should try one of them.  Otherwise, they're condoning anarchy.  Plus it’s the kind of thing third world dictatorships do to perceived problem groups.

How is it illegal. You keep saying it over and over. Different rules for different situations. We got ol Bin Laden by disregarding Pakistan's laws, violated their airspace and busted up in his house and telling him good night. Obama, same thing. He droned Americans in other countries. Nobody said crap about it.

You don't even know why they are grabbing specific people and I don't either but this situation is absolutely where different rules of engagement come into place. It's not a traffic stop or jay walking ticket. Geez.    

16 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Why are you calling them goons? 

1 hour ago, Reality said:

This is what Democratic leadership looks like, I don't understand how normal people can support it.

Democrats support criminals and illegals over law-abiding citizens. They don't even try to hide it anymore. It is mind boggling how anyone who loves America can vote for a Democrat.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Democrats support criminals and illegals over law-abiding citizens. They don't even try to hide it anymore. It is mind boggling how anyone who loves America can vote for a Democrat.

Truth.

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Because that's what his puppet masters are calling them.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s what they look and act like. You wanted to be treated legitimately, then put on your ICE vest, dress like an actual agent, and use your official vehicles.

But they aren’t. Why not? Probably because they don’t belong there, and they know it.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

It is amazing that most of the Liberals really don’t realize What is actually going on. I guess that is why the leaders of the movement refer to them as Useful Idiots. Their Orange Man Bad campaign really worked to perfection. They can do anything they want, including murder, as long as it is in the name of “never Trump”.

#usefulidiots

44 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Unbelievable. The goons aren’t the ones trying to address the crap going on there. 

5 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

It’s what they look and act like. You wanted to be treated legitimately, then put on your ICE vest, dress like an actual agent, and use your official vehicles.

But they aren’t. Why not? Probably because they don’t belong there, and they know it.

And what do you think of the people chanting “every city, every town, burn the precincts to the ground “ at the mostly peaceful protests in Portland? Do you have a name for them, or are they just speaking metaphorically? And why aren’t they supposed to be there? They are federal buildings. Who should protect them? 

How stupid do you have to be to believe the Police are the problem in this country?

#usefulidiots

• Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

We tried that already. They mob police cars, throw projectiles at them. So what do you think is going to happen with Fed markings and Fed uniforms patches. You know exactly what is going to happen. New set of rules for a new situation. The rules are going to change when what should be a civil protest, using a civil response turns into a violent protest. The civil approach is over with. 

18 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

How stupid do you have to be to believe the Police are the problem in this country?

#usefulidiots

Democrats are the fruit of all problems in this country. Rotten disgusting evil human beings whom the majority of are complete losers at life.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

51 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Well, somebody has been drinking some extra-strength koolaid.  The thing I like about useful idiots like yourself and MDC is I learn about the new MSM talking points.  For instance, apparently law enforcement using unmarked vehicles is HORRIBLE$#@!  I expect to hear this a few million times.  Also apparently same law enforcement should wear shirts with targets that say "hey, I'm a cop, throw stuff here."

I particularly like "petty vandalism," that for sure will catch on.  They've worn out the "mostly peaceful protests" pablum, since every clip has a scene from Escape from New York in the background.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Democrats are the fruit of all problems in this country. Rotten disgusting evil human beings whom the majority of are complete losers at life.  

Resident Troll was renting a room before he moved into his woman’s house.  Kick that around for a bit.  And he wants things radically changed. 

Had this argument with IGOTWORMS on another post.  Action. Not words. 

"I was peacefully protesting, when some bad man, ordered directly by Trump,  came and arrested me"  Doesn't matter if you use the word "peaceful".  If you're not, you deserve your brains bashed in and dumped on the sidewalk.    Unless you're woke. Then you are innocent.  :lol:

Next, liberals are going to raping someone with a gun to their head, and when arrested, they are gonna say "It wasn't rape. We were making love", then the liberal crowd will support them.  

I forgot that the evil incarnate Trump gestapo (Trumpstapo?) sometimes wear masks.  They apparently didn't get the Antifa memo that mostly peaceful protests for the useful dead black guy are magic, and no Covid is transferred.  :thumbsup:

23 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Resident Troll was renting a room before he moved into his woman’s house.  Kick that around for a bit.  And he wants things radically changed. 

Sweet talked a social worker, packed up the tent and moved into her studio apt. A lot of this going on now. 

An marked NYPD’s van break lines were cut In Brooklyn this weekend. But Worms’ is worried about cops using unmarked vehicles.  

6 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

🤣

I just took a quick gander at the FBG thread on this, those people make me want to punch a baby seal to death.  Anyway... this is one of those topics where I just sorta scratch my head and wonder how this can be divided along political lines.  I get topics like healthcare, abortion, death penalty, taxes... lots of good arguments on both sides.

But how does a significant portion of the country condone a terrorist organization take over significant portions of a major city under an extremely weak guise of protesting about the convenient dead black guy that makes the whole thing woke err... possible.  @IGotWorms, how can you not only abide this happening in your city, but support it and drink the MSM koolaid they are spoon-feeding you?

No way this happens in Phoenix.  City of Phoenix has a dem mayor, but our version of dems are a little more centrist.  This Antifa horseshiot would last about 4 hours before the governor would step in.  Hell, when the protests were in vogue a few months ago, my daughters went to them downtown.  They mentioned on multiple occasions that inside the downtown police precinct was a large group of officers in riot gear standing at attention waiting to restore order if needed.  My daughters saw them, others saw them.  And lo and behold, things were peaceful.

Then again, the people here were actually protesting things, not like the thug animal terrorists which have taken over Portland.  I doubt that 1/4 of them know the name of the convenient dead black buy. Pathetic.  

• Like 1

accordance with the federal structure of the United States government, the national (federal) government is not authorized to execute general police powers by the Constitution of the United States of America. The power to have a police force is given to each of the United States' 50 federated states.

17 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I just took a quick gander at the FBG thread on this, those people make me want to punch a baby seal to death.  Anyway... this is one of those topics where I just sorta scratch my head and wonder how this can be divided along political lines.  I get topics like healthcare, abortion, death penalty, taxes... lots of good arguments on both sides.

But how does a significant portion of the country condone a terrorist organization take over significant portions of a major city under an extremely weak guise of protesting about the convenient dead black guy that makes the whole thing woke err... possible.  @IGotWorms, how can you not only abide this happening in your city, but support it and drink the MSM koolaid they are spoon-feeding you?

No way this happens in Phoenix.  City of Phoenix has a dem mayor, but our version of dems are a little more centrist.  This Antifa horseshiot would last about 4 hours before the governor would step in.  Hell, when the protests were in vogue a few months ago, my daughters went to them downtown.  They mentioned on multiple occasions that inside the downtown police precinct was a large group of officers in riot gear standing at attention waiting to restore order if needed.  My daughters saw them, others saw them.  And lo and behold, things were peaceful.

Then again, the people here were actually protesting things, not like the thug animal terrorists which have taken over Portland.  I doubt that 1/4 of them know the name of the convenient dead black buy. Pathetic.  

This will cheer you up or infuriate you. I like the music