Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Trump deploying DHS agents to Portland?

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Listening to Left Right and Center tonight. It was gratifying to hear all sides agree that Trump deploying these goons is possibly illegal and definitely a political stunt designed to provoke a violent confrontation. 

Worth listening to this week’s episode of you haven’t yet. :thumbsup: 

Too bad a judge ruled differently huh?

6 minutes ago, Reality said:

Imagine being MDC... Seriously though, imagine it.

Now imagine being the guy who follows that guy around begging for his attention. :shocking: 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, shorepatrol said:

It's not just MDC, it's a shitload of effeminate "men". It's real disturbing.  

It really is. It’s like they want some victimhood status for themselves so their shortcomings won’t be their fault. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It really is. It’s like they want some victimhood status for themselves so their shortcomings won’t be their fault. 

I'ts pathetic

Wow. Portland really is showing the world that they are in contention for dumbest population in the world.

8 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This nails it... its the angy at themselves militant queer brigade who are driving this whole thing. Disgusting vile humans. 

10 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Essentially yes.  They have been indoctrinated into the idea that the world is simply unfair and those who "have" must be stripped to give to those who do not have.

Work hard?  That sounds like less fun that doing almost nothing....and taking stuff from other people.....

Looks like MDC and the other losers are going FBG report everyone. Just got a timeout.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, LOD01 said:

Looks like MDC and the other losers are going FBG report everyone. Just got a timeout.

I don’t even know who you are boss. I haven’t reported anyone.

• Confused 1

Just now, MDC said:

I don’t even know who you are boss. I haven’t reported anyone.

Only your side jackhammers the report button.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LOD01 said:

Only your side jackhammers the report button.

I don’t know who reported you but it wasn’t me. I’ve been here forever and can’t remember getting a timeout.

Maybe it’s you?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, MDC said:

Trump deploying these goons is possibly illegal and definitely a political stunt designed to provoke a violent confrontation. 

Trump provoking?

LOL.

Soo...lol....rioters vandalize...and Trump wants to stop them, and Trump is provoking?

You're retarded.  Downs Syndrome written all over you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LOD01 said:

OMG please keep this snowflake behavior over there, don’t let the liberal extremists destroy this place too. 

Just now, BirdGang said:

OMG please keep this snowflake behavior over there, don’t let the liberal extremists destroy this place too. 

someone reported my post. its deleted and can only be a loser lefty. its what they do when they lose. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, LOD01 said:

someone reported my post. its deleted and can only be a loser lefty. its what they do when they lose. 

Yep, they’ve destroyed other boards with their snowflake behavior. Mods here seem way better and don’t coddle the whiners?

33 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Trump provoking?

LOL.

Soo...lol....rioters vandalize...and Trump wants to stop them, and Trump is provoking?

You're retarded.  Downs Syndrome written all over you.

It’s fairly simple: a fence was put up around the federal building. The rioters cut through the fence and attacked and lit fires. Who’s provoking who? If they stayed on their side of the fence , there wouldn’t be an issue. They don’t. MDC is indicative of a scared little mouse hoping the mob doesn’t come for him “I support you” his type will yell, as they get bombarded.  

• Like 1

"Peaceful" people egging on and inciting violent people and violent people trying to blend back into the "peaceful" lambs. Israel has a name for that; Hezbollah. 

Don’t worry ladies. The lawless Antifa thugs aren’t coming to burn down Olive Garden and loot the pottery barn. The migrant caravan isn’t coming either btw. :thumbsup: 

• Sad 1

Yeah because Trump is president. He's stopping these terdlets and sending them back to their mommy's basement.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

Don’t worry ladies. The lawless Antifa thugs aren’t coming to burn down Olive Garden and loot the pottery barn. The migrant caravan isn’t coming either btw. :thumbsup: 

Sad. Those are two of the main businesses both sides do want burnt down. 

9 minutes ago, MDC said:

This guy. I guess he takes his kid to fancy French bistros. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This guy. I guess he takes his kid to fancy French bistros. 

Too high dollar. Strolls them through the press board IKEA maze to the free meatballs.

20 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

The end is the best 

Libertarians make BLM look like a mensa chapter. It always made sense but now we can actually see the data.

Edited by TimmySmith

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

Libertarians make BLMs look like a mensa chapter. It always made sense but now we can actually see the data.

Yes, Libertarians are very very ghey. 

McDonald's version of Hezbollah. Cans of  Rustoleum, rip down plywood then blend into the arms of "peaceful" protesters. Trump should go Obama/Holder on them and implant some real fire power. Second they use them start spraying. Shameful we can't go back to 92' and The LA riots. Marines ended it in 48 hrs with crew serve weapons. I talked to a guy that took some out with a 50 cal. Those were they days....     

• Confused 1

1. Electronic jammer. Jam all comms except for Feds within a 5 mi radius. 

2. Operation Juggernaut. Overwhelming, unstoppable force.

3. Keep chasing them. Chase them back to their studio apartments. Allow no refuge.

4. Break their Playstations, phones, computers.

5. No charges if they go back to work at their meager jobs and refuse all Federal money for 5 years to include refund checks. 

There is a fence around a federal courthouse.   Rioters show up every night trying to tear the fence down to destroy the courthouse.  Federal police are behind the fence and in front of the courthouse defending it.  All this can stop if people  simply stop trying to tear down the fence and then courthouse.  This is not protesting, its vandalism and violence.  Why is this so hard to understand?  I don't get it.  

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

There is a fence around a federal courthouse.   Rioters show up every night trying to tear the fence down to destroy the courthouse.  Federal police are behind the fence and in front of the courthouse defending it.  All this can stop if people  simply stop trying to tear down the fence and then courthouse.  This is not protesting, its vandalism and violence.  Why is this so hard to understand?  I don't get it.  

Mom might be from Fishtown. They run big there. 

We have a grave problem with two segments of society. Fat POS and violent skinny POS below semi attractiveness. This is due to built up sexual frustration. Nobody wants to do it with them. Fed must go operation Whorewind Whoreicane. Unleash an army of hot prostitutes and get these fvckers laid.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

We have a grave problem with two segments of society. Fat POS and violent skinny POS below semi attractiveness. This is due to built up sexual frustration. Nobody wants to do it with them. Fed must go operation Whorewind Whoreicane. Unleash an army of hot prostitutes and get these fvckers laid.

I had a Professor in London back in the 80’s who was borderline insane.  The guy would get all worked up during a lecture and then start babbling about a sex strike.  “Only policeman’s wives will be allowed to part their legs!”  Guy was a trip.

• Thanks 1

Seriously, if a large army of hot sex asian sex workers were unleashed on these dweebs it's over with. Start spray painting or pulling down plywood and this hot asian chick comes along, starts feeling you up are they really going to say whatever. No.

Granted, some will be confused. They don't know what sex they are and will be disoriented. I concede that fact. But most will not. 

15 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Seriously, if a large army of hot sex asian sex workers were unleashed on these dweebs it's over with. Start spray painting or pulling down plywood and this hot asian chick comes along, starts feeling you up are they really going to say whatever. No.

Granted, some will be confused. They don't know what sex they are and will be disoriented. I concede that fact. But most will not. 

These fockin retards might. Change it to a tranny and they are all in.

Agree. It has to be something that can entice and excite them either way. Non threatening-very sexy pansexual. Want a woman, man, both. No problem. Me love you long time either way. There has to be some hybrid the Government has in a lab for this situation. I think they tried it in the 70's with that skunk ape that escaped in the 70's in Fla. That one failed but maybe they refined this damn thing.    

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, MDC said:

They, along with all liberals, are too chicken sh@t.  I hope like hell they show up in my neighborhood.    And that's just it...they are too chicken sh!t to show up in midwest towns.   They know they'd be eradicated in short order.  Again, simply because they are are scared.  Like all liberals.

Sounds like we kicked their asses again last night. They are crying to their mommies. 

• Like 1

On 7/24/2020 at 11:11 PM, Reality said:

Imagine being MDC... Seriously though, imagine it.

I'd stop imagining