Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Trump deploying DHS agents to Portland?

2 hours ago, riversco said:

2 hours ago, I saw about 20 police cars zooming down the 101 southbound into LA, followed by another 20 service trucks.  No idea what that was about.  Nothing on the news.

There is a bus that’ll blow up if it drops below 55mph

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

So, Trump didn't deploy DHS agents to Portland, but DHS has agreed to pull out of Portland? Got ya.

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

So, Trump didn't deploy DHS agents to Portland, but DHS has agreed to pull out of Portland? Got ya.

Wiff, you are wrong TWICE in this one sentence, has to be a record.

1.  Who ever said the DHS is not in Portland?

2.  Just because the mayor or governor lied about them leaving en masse' doesn't make it so.  They are incompetent.  Message from the Homeland Security site:

Trump send the goon squad to Chi-Town yet? 13,000 Chicago officers can’t stop the gun violence but I’m sure a few hundred border patrol agents will fix it in no time.

Thanks Don!

• Sad 1

On 7/25/2020 at 8:44 PM, tubby_mcgee said:

They, along with all liberals, are too chicken sh@t.  I hope like hell they show up in my neighborhood.    And that's just it...they are too chicken sh!t to show up in midwest towns.   They know they'd be eradicated in short order.  Again, simply because they are are scared.  Like all liberals.

Liberals are so damn scared, why do conservatives keep buying all the guns?

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

Trump send the goon squad to Chi-Town yet? 13,000 Chicago officers can’t stop the gun violence but I’m sure a few hundred border patrol agents will fix it in no time.

Thanks Don!

Don't forget national Park rangers

20 minutes ago, MDC said:

Thanks Don!

I feel bad for your sad Lib life. 

3 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

I feel bad for your sad Lib life. 

That troll is so stupid. Even doesn't even troll well.

The second Civil War enters Cleveland, Detroit and Milwaukee as Federal Police are being deployed to those 3 cities to quell unrest.  The media refers to the Federal Police as "White Allies".  There is a tenative agreement to pull troops from Portland but its contingent upon conditions "improving" which probably means they are never leaving and will get bolstered once people get accustomed to it.  Eventually troops will be deployed in every major US city and there will be a LOT of them.  Then I expect they will move to clean out the elements of insurrection.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-expands-deployment-federal-agents-152632891.html

U.S., Oregon agree to phase out federal agents from Portland
Reuters
July 29, 2020, 8:26 AM

(Reuters) - Oregon's governor on Wednesday said federal tactical police had agreed to withdraw from Portland, though U.S. officials said agents would stay until conditions improved after weeks of clashes with protesters.

Governor Kate Brown said Vice President Mike Pence agreed to a "phased" end to the deployment that has sparked a standoff between Republican President Donald Trump and Democratic mayors over the use of federal police in their cities.

Under the plan, all Customs and Border Protection (CBP) and Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents protecting a federal courthouse will start to leave downtown Portland on Thursday, Brown said in a statement. The head of U.S. Homeland Security said agents would stay near the courthouse until they were sure the plan was working.

During the federal presence in Portland, one protester was nearly killed by a rubber bullet, two officers were likely blinded permanently by protesters using lasers, and activists were snatched off the street and whisked away by agents in minivans.

"They have acted as an occupying force & brought violence," Brown, a Democrat who has clashed with Trump, wrote on Twitter.

U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Acting Secretary Chad Wolf, who oversees CBP and ICE, said Oregon State Police would secure a perimeter outside the courthouse and be positioned inside the courthouse grounds with regular federal police.

On a call with reporters, Wolf declined to provide a timeline for tactical agents to leave the city, saying they would remain in Portland on standby to defend the courthouse if Oregon State Police were overwhelmed.

The deal came after suburban mothers, veterans and healthcare workers joined anti-racism demonstrations to oppose the federal intervention. The arrival of these so-called white allies changed the optics of Black Lives Matter protests previously dominated by black-clad activists facing off against police in camoflage.

"The more the feds are out there, the more attention that's going to grab, and obviously Trump didn't think this through when he did this," said Najee Gow, 22, a Black protest leader.

Separately, the government announced a deployment of federal agents to Cleveland, Milwaukee and Detroit to curtail a surge of violent crime. Some mayors said they were willing to accept the help, while others expressed worries that the Republican president's motives might be election-year politics.

46 minutes ago, MDC said:

Thanks Don!

I have friends and family who who are in law enforcement.  Nice people, doing one of the hardest jobs in America, especially in this climate.

You call them “Goons”.  Nice.  These are normal, family loving, tax paying Americans.  

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

Go scream 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I have friends and family who who are in law enforcement.  Nice people, doing one of the hardest jobs in America, especially in this climate.

You call them “Goons”.  Nice.  These are normal, family loving, tax paying Americans.  

He's a heap of sh!t. We see every comment he makes coming a mile away. It's hilarious

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

Don't forget national Park rangers

I’m sure Chicago’s finest appreciates the backup. 

29 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’m sure Chicago’s finest appreciates the backup. 

What would you know about it? If you knew anything, you would know every police department likes to get federal assistance. They’re the ones that asked for it. What a jackass. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What would you know about it? If you knew anything, you would know every police department likes to get federal assistance. They’re the ones that asked for it. What a jackass. 

MDCuck getting schooled again. What a fool.

42 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Actually, if you know anything, you know the locals really don't.  They see feds as a bunch of jurisdiction jumping Glory hogging , paperwork loving condescending jerks outta their element

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

Actually, if you know anything, you know the locals really don't.  They see feds as a bunch of jurisdiction jumping Glory hogging , paperwork loving condescending jerks outta their element

HT pretends he’s on patrol when he drives Lyft.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

You don’t know shite. Like I said, the cops in Chicago are the ones that asked for the feds. Maybe some  podunk department doesn’t like  that federal money and federal sentencing when dealing with criminals, but the big boys do. Stifle. And stop getting your info from Hollywood. 

2 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Libs aren't scared, the government will take care of them.  Pol Pot to the rescue, woo hoo!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, shorepatrol said:

He's a heap of sh!t. We see every comment he makes coming a mile away. It's hilarious

Nailed it

My neighbor in TX is on the fence. He really is confused right now. He likes protesting but also likes rule of law..meh. Thing is he is over 50, just got a "girlfriend" to finally move in and owns some really lethal firearms. Like frightening lethal. Nice guy but I just keep my distance. If he wants to use some yard power tool all yours buddy just don't tell me anymore information.   

9 hours ago, Fireballer said:

22 Murders in 2 months in a city the size of Portland?  Nice work Mr. Mayor. Liberals have proven they can’t run those cities. Look at them. 

Now its really getting funny.  The media thinks it can control the rioters and protestors, and is starting to issue orders and commands to stop protesting.  Yahoo slapped this onto its front page today.  This will go well.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/letters-editor-portland-protesters-time-100028943.html

Letters to the Editor: Portland protesters, it's time to stop. You're playing into Trump's hands
Los Angeles Times Opinion
July 31, 2020, 3:00 AM

To the editor: Nicholas Goldberg makes an excellent point. While many of us support peaceful protest and Black Lives Matter demonstrations, the destruction of government buildings and especially the small businesses of decent, hardworking people is not acceptable. ("How the nightly clashes on American streets benefit Trump," Opinion, July 28)

Plus, it seriously detracts from the message. God forbid this presidency gets another four years based on the average citizens' disgust with what has gone on unabated.

This violence has to stop, and it's a shame that President Trump sends in his thugs to stop it. Whether it exacerbates the problem or not, I'm not sure. But it does seem as if the mayors and governors are being held hostage by this violent, lawless element, which is obviously not interested in furthering the cause of Black Lives Matter.

11 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

This focking abortion of a thread is still going? :wacko:

The riots stopped?  

42 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

The riots stopped?  

The media person in the clip above called them "late night demonstrations".  Get woke, comrade.  :nono:

49 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

The riots stopped?  

Worms is still blaming Russia, not exactly caught up on current affairs. About all you need to know about that guy.

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

22 Murders in 2 months in a city the size of Portland?  Nice work Mr. Mayor. Liberals have proven they can’t run those cities. Look at them. 

22 less biden votes. Not seeing a problem.

51 minutes ago, LOD01 said:

22 less biden votes. Not seeing a problem.

"Say their names."  That's the magic cure all, right?  ✊🏾

On 7/29/2020 at 4:33 PM, wiffleball said:

For the culling....

On 7/29/2020 at 5:07 PM, KSB2424 said:

Ya... MDC and I maybe have a beer and discuss what a goon really is at the next big geekmeat.  

On 7/29/2020 at 6:15 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

This... locals would love to knock d's in the dirt and clean shis up... not allowed too... lib gov's forbid them.  The locals dig guys coming in who will enforce law because they are allowed to enforce law.

On 7/29/2020 at 7:00 PM, wiffleball said:

Wrong... go watch some more tv.

17 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Billy changed his tune... I've known him pretty well for about 15 years back when he was an AUSA and ran a few of my cases.  Fed Head breakfasts with him now.  He feels more lib moderate than anything... but a real justice guy.  Holdover Obama appointment.... good guy.