tubby_mcgee

Name one positive change in the US due to the BLM stuff going on.

Go.

The COVID numbers positively went up due to the BLM riots.

• Haha 1

Aresol paint brands are having a good quarter.  

RPM International Inc. (NYSE: RPM) makers of Rustoleum, today announced that its board of directors has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.36 per share, payable on July 31, 2020 to stockholders of record as of July 16, 2020.

22 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Aresol paint brands are having a good quarter.  

RPM International Inc. (NYSE: RPM) makers of Rustoleum, today announced that its board of directors has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.36 per share, payable on July 31, 2020 to stockholders of record as of July 16, 2020.

I came in to post something about spray paint stock, but this far exceeded the minor effort I would have made.  :lol:

I kinda miss Chaz. The jokes wrote themselves and those updates were fun.

Stephen Crowder had the potential for so much hilarity when he rented that apartment on AirBNB from Raz Simone and enticing a bunch of homeless people there with free food and drinks for a party at "New Chaz. " I was laughing so hard. Unfortunately, by airing the goings on live, he focked it up because Raz caught wind of his antics way too soon, before the hilarity ensued.

Almost every one this site is heavy right leaning.  I am too, obviously. 

How would the left answer?  I mean, they keep doing these things....so...what results are they getting that is telling them "ya know...change is finally happening" we need to keep pushing til we get there.

Or, what change are the EXPECTING?  And how do they know when it has "happened" ?  

How does the left answer this?

No good will come of it.  The Democrats can't allow black people to no longer become victims.  Once black people (as a national community) have money, they will vote straight Republican because of all the taxes the Dems want to push on people.

6 minutes ago, peenie said:

Finally topics that are ridiculously racist are being locked.

Regarding the locked thread: 

I was stopped 11 times while living in Woodstock and Canton GA. Only once was a given a ticket for speeding and I wasn't speeding. The police officer wrote that he recorded my speeding with a radar gun and he never had a radar gun. I went to court and told the judge that he didn't have a radar gun and she said that even if he didn't have a radar gun she believes that he can tell how fast I was going based on his experience and I was still fined. Despite the officer lying!! I remember thinking that I'm glad I was only there for something minor because I would've gone to jail based on a policeman's lie. I had a pay $200 for a speeding ticket and I wasn't speeding. He just pulled me over because I was driving a Cadillac with a big afro.

People are starting to question the truth that may actually have been a lie like the Helen Keller thread.

People are at least discussing their feelings instead of hiding them.

peenie, in the next few years the crime reports will tell the tale of whether over-policing actually made you safer.  Seems like just this last month has shown it.  And FYI, we are talking about over-policing in democrat controlled areas, so please put to bed any right wing talk and start talking about the facts.

When I was younger I was pulled over a massive amount of times. I grew up in a rough poor area, I was always treated like shlt by the police, went to court several times to fight whatever bogus citation I was given. Nobody would ever confuse me with being black.

I worked at Wendy's when I was in high school, first job at 14, I was detained in a police car several times simply walking home from work. They would run my name and eventually let me go. 

It sucked but, I always tried to handle it by being respectful. Nothing serious ever came from any of it. Even though all that happened I still have respect for people that do the job. 

7 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

peenie, in the next few years the crime reports will tell the tale of whether over-policing actually made you safer.  Seems like just this last month has shown it.  And FYI, we are talking about over-policing in democrat controlled areas, so please put to bed any right wing talk and start talking about the facts.

The only policing I think this will change will be whites shooting at blacks...  NOTHING will be done with the black-on-black shooting and it wouldn't surprise me to see an increase of this, though the MSM will ignore it as usual...

Nearly every white person I know has received a moving violation at some point. Some multiple times. Stop the nonsense.  

1 hour ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Almost every on this site is heavy right leaning.  I am too, obviously. 

How would the left answer?  I mean, they keep doing these things....so...what results are they getting that is telling them "ya know...change is finally happening" we need to keep pushing til we get there.

Or, what change are the EXPECTING?  And how do they know when it has "happened" ?  

If they were honest (which they aren't) they could answer the following way.

***Since Kapernick started his kneeling and BLM started their protest and awareness movements we have meet with state and national leaders to bring attention to police brutality. Since that time we have seen the growing use of body cameras, and the shooting of unarmed black men by police plummet to near statistical levels. What we would like to see going forward is education and interaction between the black communities and the police departments so we can come to a better understanding of each others goals.***

Instead, they went with the riot, loot, and murder route and attempts to completely remove the police department.

1 minute ago, peenie said:

Well, I must say that I was joking with my uncle who was a former police officer and I said, "You know, one day we'll be looking back on these times as the good ole days. Remembering when police officers used to be able to bop these knuckleheads." Sort of the way I believe kids were better behaved when parents used to be able to spank kids and when teachers could paddle children. Yet, though....even though kids are ridiculous, crying and whining all the time, we have less child abuse. I am hoping that redirected focus on children, schools, mental health, education and jobs will cut crime.

It won't.  The number one factor in the success of a person is parenting.  And parenting has gone to sh*t. 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Almost every on this site is heavy right leaning.  I am too, obviously. 

Easy answer: Free stuff via looting during riots.

2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

If they were honest (which they aren't) they could answer the following way.

***Since Kapernick started his kneeling and BLM started their protest and awareness movements we have meet with state and national leaders to bring attention to police brutality. Since that time we have seen the growing use of body cameras, and the shooting of unarmed black men by police plummet to near statistical levels. What we would like to see going forward is education and interaction between the black communities and the police departments so we can come to a better understanding of each others goals.***

Instead, they went with the riot, loot, and murder route and attempts to completely remove the police department.

The idiots that run that party are so stupid that they havent got anything right since at least Trump's election if not further back. They are simply morons that are catering to the dumbest humanoids in this country. Eventually it will work for them because the dumb are breeding at a staggering rate. Amazingly when they get impregnated, the right stupidly wants them to have the loser baby, thus they are not exactly geniuses either.

I think it has assisted with awareness of what black people face in this country, and that it’s not okay. I’ve got friends talking about this stuff who never would’ve thought twice about it even a few years ago. Of course, seeing the entirely irrational and racist reaction to a black man as president started the process for them.

Other than that, I’m not sure that much tangible action has resulted. There’s not a great call to action attached. Defund the police? No, that’s dumb.

2 minutes ago, peenie said:

I edited my post. Not everyone is lucky enough to have good parents and sometimes a good parent for the ghetto isn't a good parent for living outside of the ghetto.

True, but it can be a goal.  My biggest problem with the farce that is BLM is that it is anti-black men and has no goals for uplifting of them as men, fathers, brother, etc.   This is the biggest issue in the black community, IMO.

In college me and my friends were pulled over at gun point, multiple cop cars,  had to put our hands up outside the windows, step out and walk backwards to get handcuffed.  I was scared but followed every command.  Not a good feeling when you have guns pointed at you.

My buddies plates were one number off of a similar car that was stolen.  It was a complete misunderstanding.  We followed every command and once the law enforcement figured it out everyone went on their way safe and sound. 

We are white.  I can totally see if the same thing happened and we were black that would be my “racist” story I tell others to prove some nonsense.  

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I think it has assisted with awareness of what black people face in this country, and that it’s not okay. I’ve got friends talking about this stuff who never would’ve thought twice about it even a few years ago. Of course, seeing the entirely irrational and racist reaction to a black man as president started the process for them.

Other than that, I’m not sure that much tangible action has resulted. There’s not a great call to action attached. Defund the police? No, that’s dumb.

No it hasn't.  Because they preach a false narrative.  We are probably the least racist country in the world.  This notion that there's widespread racism, and especially that it's all white racist against black, is a focking myth.  The data proves this but they won't talk about the actual data.  Now, don't get me wrong.  There are probably pockets in hillbilly country that are still a bit behind, but the same goes for a place like Compton CA where a white person has to be very careful.  But overall we aren't racist and destroying chunks of the country over such a false narrative is disgusting.  But I'm not surprised you fall for it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

And the irrational and racist reaction of calling Trump racist no? He did get more black votes than Romney or McCain. Maybe you or someone can explain it in some tortured string theory format. 

12 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I remember  the riots after Obama won. It was a sad time. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

In college me and my friends were pulled over at gun point, multiple cop cars,  had to put our hands up outside the windows, step out and walk backwards to get handcuffed.  I was scared but followed every command.  Not a good feeling when you have guns pointed at you.

My buddies plates were one number off of a similar car that was stolen.  It was a complete misunderstanding.  We followed every command and once the law enforcement figured it out everyone went on their way safe and sound. 

We are white.  I can totally see if the same thing happened and we were black that would be my “racist” story I tell others to prove some nonsense.  

Been involved in a couple of serious incidents and it made me realize that cops are just as scared of you as you are of them. Maybe moreso. They are human.  Make their life a smooth and easy as possible.  Of course if you are a lying dirtbag, then you really couldn't do this in the first place. 

Just now, TimmySmith said:

Been involved in a couple of serious incidents and it made me realize that cops are just as scared of you as you are of them. Maybe moreso. They are human.  Make their life a smooth and easy as possible.  Of course if you are a lying dirtbag, then you really couldn't do this in the first place. 

Just remember, you have an encounter with an officer once every x number of years.  They have multiple encounters with the public daily, and any of those encounters can turn deadly.  If they act with an abundance of caution it's because odds are at some point they're going to encounter a very bad person, and they don't know if you're that person.  The saddest thing about this whole situation is, instead of preaching the data and that if you just act appropriately when dealing with cops your chances of a bad encounter are almost nil we're preaching the opposite.

• Like 1

I’m aware that you guys are not a naturally receptive audience. I consider myself a John the Baptist of sorts here at the Geek Club 😂 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

As usual I am unable to provide any actual evidence/data supporting my position

:thumbsup:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I’m aware that you guys are not a naturally receptive audience. I consider myself a John the Baptist of sorts here at the Geek Club 😂 

You opened my eyes to the irrational reaction to Obama winning. I forgot about that. I’m surprised they didn’t show it on TV. 

Change? Quite a bit if only for a short time. Not sure about that part yet. But positive? Nothing.

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You opened my eyes to the irrational reaction to Obama winning. I forgot about that. I’m surprised they didn’t show it on TV. 

Happy to help. Started with obviously racist “tea party” reaction in 2010 and continued on since then including Trump’s even more obviously racist “birther” movement and subsequent election thereon.

I am white and live in a predominantly white city, with 100% white cops on the force

How the fock should I know?

4 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Happy to help. Started with obviously racist “tea party” reaction in 2010 and continued on since then including Trump’s even more obviously racist “birther” movement and subsequent election thereon.

As compared to when Trump won. Yeah, both were equally irrational. The tea party elected some people to Congress. BLM and the rest burned things and Russia! I remember the Obama impeachment that went nowhere, even though republicans controlled  both houses. Get a grip man. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

As compared to when Trump won. Yeah, both were equally irrational. The tea party elected some people to Congress. BLM and the rest burned things and Russia! I remember the Obama impeachment that went nowhere, even though republicans controlled  both houses. Get a grip man. 

That will leave a mark.

28 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Birther movement was started by Hillary supporters. Regardless you have to admit, it did take Barry a long time to quash it even though it's a requirement unlike tax returns no? Me, I have my BC like most people. Kinda have to have it for employment. I don't have the elitism of Obama to tell employers to go screw themselves. They however never ask for tax returns. Funny how that works.  

No one has had an answer yet. Because there isn't one.

No change has been positive.  Nothing that is included in the "goals and objectives" of the left/BLM anyways.

Kenny Stills says he is gonna keep "protesting" until things are "fixed".  So do many others. 

What does he mean by "fixed'?

A perfect world?  No mistakes? No crime? LOL. 

Police stop "abusing blacks" ? (common answer, lol) Uhh.  Its has happened, it will continue to happen.  Happens with whites also.  When these things happen, we will continue with our justice system,  which is not nor ever will be perfect.    Just like not all cops are bad, not all people are bad, and when they are caught....justice system runs its course.  So That will not change.   Blacks kill blacks at a much, much,  much, much, much higher rate.  That won't change also.  Again, the justice system will come into play.

Blacks are seen as "equal"?  In my opinion, in order to be seen as equal, you need to act equal.  Do you see them (BLM, which includes bottom dweller whites) as acting equal?  (Annnnd...now during the rioting the bottom dwellers being "not equal" is magnified, for all to see. )

Again, BLM reminds me of the guy that grabs the other guy, puts a rope around his neck and starts choking him and says "You'd better start liking me and seeing me as a nice guy, or I'll fvcking strangle you. Is that really gonna work?

21 minutes ago, peenie said:

How many blacks need to act equal in order to be seen as equal? A "friend" suggested that blacks need to behave in order to be treated better in life. I told him I behave, my daughter behaves.... I posted multiple videos of blacks behaving and showed that it didn't stop them from being shot by the police. How many Oprahs, Michael Jordans or Michael Jacksons or Obamas or Lionel Ritchies or Robert Smiths or Clarence Thomas' or Colin Powells or Beyonces or Russell Wilsons or peenies do we need in order to be seen as equal??? How much does the crime rate have to drop because it's dropped significantly yet reporting remains the same, perhaps there is an agenda???

I think of Michelle Obama and how people hated, wait, hate her and what has she done? She went to an Ivy League school, became a lawyer, married, had children and supported her husband and yet was despised. I'd argue that she was pretty equal but still hated. I think there is a component missing in the equation of why black lives don't matter to many people.

Melania Trump was a nude model with no college degree and wasn't even an American citizen and is highly respected. I don't think behavior has anything to do with why these two women are or are not respected.

Look out the window. Turn on the news.  Look at those looting. Mobbing. 

When that numbers is 20% black and 60% white and 20% tweeners.

Right now it isn't.

And we have black mobs across the country attacking white cops, in an attempt to be seen as equal.  WTF. 

Blacks hunting white cops telling them "You'd better start thinking we are nice folks, or we'll kill you all!"

Love what this guy said:

Getting closer to civil war then you might think. If the liberal mayors wont control the facist rats, BLM and ANTIFA then the people will have to

4 Likes