tubby_mcgee

Name one positive change in the US due to the BLM stuff going on.

4 hours ago, peenie said:

A police officer has never apologized to me for pulling me over when they were wrong

You should sue! Or burn their house down! Harm their kids! Do something!!!!

2 hours ago, BiffTannen said:

It is actually 51% of all crime and 57% of violent crime. 

And it is Black males between the ages of 15 and 35, 3% of the population. I don’t understand why the rest of Black America Stands behind them.

48 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

WE WUZ KANGZ N SHITE DAWG

He took a boot to the head while down.  I'm surprised four more people didn't jump on his head as is the style nowadays.

I think what the movement it has done... is brought the crazies out in force.  Most of the protesters and smashing sh!t out here is antifa... white kids.  So... as a side effect... or hell maybe it's planned... is moderate folks... fence riders have seen all this batah!t crazy looting, rioting, etc... as well as what could be construed as over reactions to covid etc and it's all made them lean right.  Where maybe they wouldn't have.

The ridiculousness of "defund the police"... for foxks sake normal people are out here going.... "wtf are you talking about"?

I think the roots of BLM have merit.. what it's been allowed to become and represent has had the absolute opposite effect of it's intention.

Regular folks are really tired of the "wokeness".  I think they're gonna vote a red wave... and with their feet... businesses, wage earners, and scads of money are going to leave these blue warzones in droves.

So I guess if you're right leaning... that's a positive? :huh:

11 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

peenie you freaky, always putting yourself in the middle of these right wing circle jerks 

Say something of substance.  At least she tries.  

Let me guess....blacks shoot blacks because of me.  Joe white guy who works and pays taxes and leaves people alone.  

Its so easy to blame others.  Whites.  The cops.  The president.  It is never parents.  Local leaders they elect.  Or the animals they cheer on to keep it "hood". 

Hilarious but truly sad.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, peenie said:

No one watched my video!

I'm Asian.  Why do I need to watch a video about white privilege from an Asian perspective?

Racist white supremacist babies are finally getting a taste of what black people have to face every day.

18 minutes ago, Strike said:

I'm Asian.  Why do I need to watch a video about white privilege from an Asian perspective?

She posted a video and then deleted it?  Well, now she knows why no one watched it.

18 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

You are not allowed to show video of an abortion taking place with the baby struggling to stay alive and you are DEFINITELY not allowed to show this video of BLM protesters being mostly peaceful.  If you do either you are a racist.

Black on black murder and violence is finally on the table as a real topic. No longer the elephant in the room. Even Lightfoot is saying F!@# Off when it's brought up but it's not working. We can talk about it now in the open.

19 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

You know what I love about this video.  Listen to the last 3 seconds.  You hear a black woman yell "Black lives matter you f@ggot"!  So, a woman is claiming for respect and awareness and at the same time, being disrespectful and unaware.  To hear, homophobic slurs are ok, but not racial ones.  She was the valedictorian of her Liberal 101 graduation class.  Rule #1: If you are a Democrat, you're allowed to be hypocritical and it must be accepted.

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

You know what I love about this video.  Listen to the last 3 seconds.  You hear a black woman yell "Black lives matter you f@ggot"!  So, a woman is claiming for respect and awareness and at the same time, being disrespectful and unaware.  To hear, homophobic slurs are ok, but not racial ones.  She was the valedictorian of her Liberal 101 graduation class.  Rule #1: If you are a Democrat, you're allowed to be hypocritical and it must be accepted.

You still don't get it. They hate you white boy.

13 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

The NFL supports these people and their cause and you support the NFL so you are also a hypocrite. You are also supporting their cause, don’t you see it? Actions speak louder than words and the bottom line is that you really don’t care that much.

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

The NFL supports these people and their cause and you support the NFL so you are also a hypocrite. You are also supporting their cause, don’t you see it? Actions speak louder than words and the bottom line is that you really don’t care that much.

Sorry, I didn't realize the NFL is the only entity supporting this.  Also, I'm curious, since you know... how have I supported the NFL this year?

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

You still don't get it. They hate you white boy.

Oh, I get it.  I just find it humorous.

There is no black person in sight in that video. I saw only white people involved in violence yet somehow with your untrained hear you claim you hear a black woman yelling out slurs and therefore it's black people's fault. You completely ignore all the white people who abused that poor man. That video is hard to watch but what I see is a bunch of white folks acting quite crazy in the name of BLM. And remember what you all do with police shooting??? You say, "We don't know what happened before the video started, let's wait and see and not judge before we have all the evidence. We don't know if this man caused his own beating." See how that works?? 

• Like 1

On 7/21/2020 at 8:57 PM, Baker Boy said:

And it is Black males between the ages of 15 and 35, 3% of the population. I don’t understand why the rest of Black America Stands behind them.

We don't, I don't! No one does, but we call those guys criminals. You just lump them in with the rest of us. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, peenie said:

There is no black person in sight in that video. I saw only white people involved in violence yet somehow with your untrained hear you claim you hear a black woman yelling out slurs and therefore it's black people's fault. You completely ignore all the white people who abused that poor man. That video is hard to watch but what I see is a bunch of white folks acting quite crazy in the name of BLM. And remember what you all do with police shooting??? You say, "We don't know what happened before the video started, let's wait and see and not judge before we have all the evidence. We don't know if this man caused his own beating." See how that works?? 

peenie the BLM movement has been run by lib whitey from the start.  It has destroyed black neighborhoods and returned black lives to the 50s. Which was the intent. I can't tell from your post whether you are waking up to reality or not. 

2 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

peenie the BLM movement has been run by lib whitey from the start.  It has destroyed black neighborhoods and returned black lives to the 50s. Which was the intent. I can't tell from your post whether you are waking up to reality or not. 

We are not going back to the 50's! I just don't believe that. I have great friends and coworkers that are white and have different political views. My goodness, it should be okay to be conservative or liberal without it meaning you're crazy or racist or don't love America. Just because I don't mind being taxed and helping the needy doesn't mean I want to destroy the economy and I want to let all the illegals to flood in. Just because I support the police doesn't mean I don't believe black lives matter and just because people are happy with Trump doesn't mean they hate minorities. Isn't there a middle ground?? Gee whiz, all of these videos are so dangerous to shaping an irrational view of our great country.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, peenie said:

We are not going back to the 50's! I just don't believe that. I have great friends and coworkers that are white and have different political views. My goodness, it should be okay to be conservative or liberal without it meaning you're crazy or racist or don't love America. Just because I don't mind being taxed and helping the needy doesn't mean I want to destroy the economy and I want to let all the illegals to flood in. Just because I support the police doesn't mean I don't believe black lives matter and just because people are happy with Trump doesn't mean they hate minorities. Isn't there a middle ground?? Gee whiz, all of these videos are so dangerous to shaping an irrational view of our great country.

But liberals don’t love America. That’s the problem.  They want to blame people today for the sins of the past. And radically transform it. You don’t want to radically transform something you love.  

1 hour ago, peenie said:

peenie, the narrative being media driven right now, by white people, is that black people as a whole are dissatisfied with every facet of this country.  We know that isn't true.  There will be no middle ground while democratic mayors allow black people to slaughter each other in their cities, while telling them it's the other guy's fault.

Black people should sit back and watch stupid white people ruin themselves. Get away from them. And laugh. 

7 hours ago, peenie said:

Yup... agreed... the little anarchist white millennials and old hippies have taken over the blm movement narrative.  If I was a black dude in that movement I'd be pushing hard for renouncing antifa as a movement.

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

But liberals don’t love America. That’s the problem.  They want to blame people today for the sins of the past. And radically transform it. You don’t want to radically transform something you love.  

Quit it...

4 hours ago, peenie said:

We are not going back to the 50's! I just don't believe that. I have great friends and coworkers that are white and have different political views. My goodness, it should be okay to be conservative or liberal without it meaning you're crazy or racist or don't love America. Just because I don't mind being taxed and helping the needy doesn't mean I want to destroy the economy and I want to let all the illegals to flood in. Just because I support the police doesn't mean I don't believe black lives matter and just because people are happy with Trump doesn't mean they minorities. Isn't there a middle ground?? Gee whiz, all of these videos are so dangerous to shaping an irrational view of our great country.

Ton of good points here Peenie.  Great posts... thanks for voicing your opinion.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, mmmmm...beer said:

Quit it...

Huh? I’ll say what I want. Don’t like it turn the channel. 

• Like 1

Starting them out young, wait till this generation is in their 20s, it's gonna get bad 

39 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Starting them out young, wait till this generation is in their 20s, it's gonna get bad 

Future inmates and welfare recipients. 

42 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Literally teaching hate... Exactly what we are trying to avoid, disgusting humans.

6 minutes ago, Reality said:

Literally teaching hate... Exactly what we are trying to avoid, disgusting humans.

In 15 years the BLM movement in 2020 will seem elementary just wait 

4 hours ago, mmmmm...beer said:

Ton of good points here Peenie.  Great posts... thanks for voicing your opinion.

100% agree. . .

I found one!  Seriously.

A local police force may implement either A. more training on people with mental health issues or b. have a small "division" that is comprised of mental health experts to assist on calls where it is deemed needed.  Person off their rocker and meds,  domestic disturbances etc.

Made sense to me.  To be honest this was the changes I *thought* we were ALL going to talk about the days after the George Floyd incident.  

Instead it turned into riots and looting and stuff.  :(

4 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I found one!  Seriously.

A local police force may implement either A. more training on people with mental health issues or b. have a small "division" that is comprised of mental health experts to assist on calls where it is deemed needed.  Person off their rocker and meds,  domestic disturbances etc.

Made sense to me.  To be honest this was the changes I *thought* we were ALL going to talk about the days after the George Floyd incident.  

Instead it turned into riots and looting and stuff.  :(

I hope those mental health experts are available 24/7 365 and can get to the location before the violence starts or they can stop it by themselves if it’s already in progress. Oh yeah, I’m thinking they are going to want to get paid as well.  We have to have them available at all times so they can respond to the minuscule amount of times this is an issue. Just being practical. Don’t believe the hype. 

46 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I hope those mental health experts are available 24/7 365 and can get to the location before the violence starts or they can stop it by themselves if it’s already in progress. Oh yeah, I’m thinking they are going to want to get paid as well.  We have to have them available at all times so they can respond to the minuscule amount of times this is an issue. Just being practical. Don’t believe the hype. 

Any company or organization should strive to constantly get better and serve the public.  I'm pro police and this "defund the police" is nonsense as are the riots.  However that doesn't mean the adults in the room can't still think of common sense and practical ways to help police better.  Body cams, mental health training (or experts), internal compliance of not protecting cops with history of breaking the internal rules of policing, etc etc.  

Don't let the radical nutcases turn you off from always striving to be better either.  

I honestly thought those were types of conversations America was going to have after Floyd, but as we know it turned into something else.  Which to be honest is the true tragedy and the Democrats fell for it hook line and sinker. 

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

Any company or organization should strive to constantly get better and serve the public.  I'm pro police and this "defund the police" is nonsense as are the riots.  However that doesn't mean the adults in the room can't still think of common sense and practical ways to help police better.  Body cams, mental health training (or experts), internal compliance of not protecting cops with history of breaking the internal rules of policing, etc etc.  

Don't let the radical nutcases turn you off from always striving to be better either.  

I honestly thought those were types of conversations America was going to have after Floyd, but as we know it turned into something else.  Which to be honest is the true tragedy and the Democrats fell for it hook line and sinker. 

I’m just saying that practically speaking, you’re going to have all these “experts” sitting around with nothing to do most days. If the violence is  in progress, they aren’t going to be very helpful. If the subject is compliant, they aren’t necessary. How many “experts” are we going to have to staff these positions 24/7? I know it sounds like a good idea, but there are a lot of police departments.  

I guess the only positive is that masks are off and for those of us that care, we now take the threat to America seriously enough to push back as we can clearly see just how frighteningly deep the problem goes.