tubby_mcgee

Name one positive change in the US due to the BLM stuff going on.

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

I found one!  Seriously.

A local police force may implement either A. more training on people with mental health issues or b. have a small "division" that is comprised of mental health experts to assist on calls where it is deemed needed.  Person off their rocker and meds,  domestic disturbances etc.

Made sense to me.  To be honest this was the changes I *thought* we were ALL going to talk about the days after the George Floyd incident.  

Instead it turned into riots and looting and stuff.  :(

I completely agree with getting more help from mental health professionals for law enforcement.  I bet if you polled all cops, they would agree 99% that they would prefer never going on a mental call ever again. They all hate TDOs and wasting resources driving all over the state finding an available mental health bed.  

But, as HT said, they have to be available 24/7 to respond within minutes.  And, even with them available 24/7,  many times violence is involved in these calls.  Now, we"re back to square one.

• Like 1

I have even less empathy for people. Before I slightly frowned upon mental weakness, the poor. Now, I truly hate them. Almost as much as I hated myself when I was poor.   

13 hours ago, Fireballer said:

I completely agree with getting more help from mental health professionals for law enforcement.  I bet if you polled all cops, they would agree 99% that they would prefer never going on a mental call ever again. They all hate TDOs and wasting resources driving all over the state finding an available mental health bed.  

But, as HT said, they have to be available 24/7 to respond within minutes.  And, even with them available 24/7,  many times violence is involved in these calls.  Now, we"re back to square one.

Good Buddy of mine is a Minneapolis cop, he hates going to these types of calls.   They do have team already for this however the police still need to be there.  Crazy people are the worst as the police dont want to hurt them but sometimes they have no choice.  

13 minutes ago, Boots11234 said:

What was that crazy hoe in the middle doing with her hand?

My best guess ... shaking a box of tic tacs.

8 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Leave hoe

Is that the new Detroit? It's a shame these retards weren't on the planes on 9/11.

13 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Is that the new Detroit? It's a shame these retards weren't on the planes on 9/11.

It's a shame we let them move here. I can't believe I legally by law have to live with these creatures. We have nothing in common.

3 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

It's a shame we let them move here. I can't believe I legally by law have to live with these creatures. We have nothing in common.

It's fvcking depressing.

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

It's fvcking depressing.

Yep. Blackpills everyday.

There's an entire focking movement called Black Lives Matters and Neocon grifter phaggots still find a way to blame it on  white kids. 

28 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Boomer gets reality check

Some of our generations finest!

I can’t be alone with this. When walking past a black stranger, does anyone else think to themselves “I wonder how much this person hates me because I’m white?”. 

10 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

I can’t be alone with this. When walking past a black stranger, does anyone else think to themselves “I wonder how much this person hates me because I’m white?”. 

#metoo

Thanks hussein and his husband in heels.

It concerns me that this ghey hippy feels so comfortable voting for Trump. I believe he is what you refer to as a "California Conservative."

On 8/7/2020 at 4:42 PM, avoiding injuries said:

No, I live in America where a major majority of the Black population, White population, Hispanic population, etc. have the basic goals, morals and values. 

16 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

It concerns me that this ghey hippy feels so comfortable voting for Trump. I believe he is what you refer to as a "California Conservative."

Has a Geddy Lee look to him, but sounds ghey.

On 8/7/2020 at 7:42 PM, avoiding injuries said:

11 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

No, I live in America where a major majority of the Black population, White population, Hispanic population, etc. have the basic goals, morals and values. 

I think geography matters.  I live in a red town, work in a blue.  When I'm at work and out in public, it does cross my mind that people I come by don't like me just because I'm white.  When I'm home and drive through the complex, I have no such feelings about the black people I come across.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

Can’t wait till they go to Brooklyn. 

14 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I kinda don't get it. Why are white people standing in a crowd of black people supporting the message of getting rid of white people?

I thank God everyday I never chose to become and ignorant liberal. Because I can't imagine the influence that makes people desire to be stupid and project it all over the country.

I’ll say it again, if it’s so terrible in America for you and the grass is so much greener on the other side, just leave. There could be an entire TV show about black people who leave the country for the first time and get a massive dose of reality and come crawling back kissing the ground in the USA. 

48 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Wow this video is sickening. This is nothing short of domestic terrorism.

31 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I kinda don't get it. Why are white people standing in a crowd of black people supporting the message of getting rid of white people?

Two main reasons. 1. They want to appear woke to their social media. 2. They are using this to cover up deep rooted guilt for their own racial biases. “If I do this, no one will suspect I crossed the street when I saw a group of black thugs the other day coming towards me.”

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Because they are in a cult.  Mostly middle to upper class young white people who grew up with privilege -- gated communities, mostly white with some Asians sprinkled in.  Raised in a participation trophy culture, they've never faced adversity.  Heck they are too young to remember 9/11.  BLM is their Vietnam, except the 60s hippies were all about peace, good drugs, and open sex, which honestly I could get behind, especially if I were a young male.  Plus they had a point about Vietnam.  A BLM white cultist supports violence and has a deep sense of self-loathing for being white and raised as I described.  These riots are something of a catharsis for them I suppose.  :dunno:

The best part is the white people with dreadlocks are getting dirty looks in these crowds that don’t want them there and hate that their voices are drowning them out.

There's like 4 white kids in the video, I don't think they are the problem in this situation. 

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

There's like 4 white kids in the video, I don't think they are the problem in this situation. 

Not in that video but in other cities the mobs have a lot of non black. There’s a serious fear of “with us or against us” at play I believe. They join because they fear.

Just looked again, even in that video that crowd is at least half white, there’s a lot of them there. The black people get really annoyed when they tag along. Some even get beaten up I’m sure in other mobs.

17 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Not in that video but in other cities the mobs have a lot of non black. There’s a serious fear of “with us or against us” at play I believe. They join because they fear.

Just looked again, even in that video that crowd is at least half white, there’s a lot of them there. The black people get really annoyed when they tag along. Some even get beaten up I’m sure in other mobs.

99% of the clips I've watched that have violence/burning/looting/etc are a majority black and it isn't even close. 

I don't think those liberal whites are covering their own personal racism, I think they feel they are genuinely fighting for something that's right, I really do. The problem is they are naive and wrong and they don't realize tolerance doesn't exist outside of their ultra progressive white circles.

5 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

They'd be stupid not to demand that.  Some liberal might give them a house.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

99% of the clips I've watched that have violence/burning/looting/etc are a majority black and it isn't even close. 

I don't think those liberal whites are covering their own personal racism, I think they feel they are genuinely fighting for something that's right, I really do. The problem is they are naive and wrong and they don't realize tolerance doesn't exist outside of their ultra progressive white circles.

Not sure what you are watching.  Andy Ngo has the best daily vids of the shiotstorms in the NW.  Looks like more whites to me.  :dunno:

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo

• Haha 1

On 7/27/2020 at 5:12 PM, iam90sbaby said:

Leave hoe

I prefer them imprisoned in Guantanamo. 

On 7/27/2020 at 2:12 PM, iam90sbaby said:

Leave hoe

LOL at a chick worried about governments oppressing people that willing participates in a religion that doesn't allow her to show her hair in public.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, nobody said:

LOL at a chick worried about governments oppressing people that willing participates in a religion that doesn't allow her to show her hair in public.

Actually, I think that religion is doing the public a service. Those chicks need to be hidden behind heavy cloth as far as I can see. Maybe she realizes it as well?