MDC

Chris Wallace destroys Donald

Even FOX is calling out his bullshiit on the spot. Oofff. 🤜 💥 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

11 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Trump is hard to listen to.  Says the same crap all the time.

That's ok, Biden doesn't know what comes out of his mouth and neither does anyone else because he doesn't even know his own name at his current stage of Alzheimers. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, lod001 said:

That's ok, Biden doesn't know what comes out of his mouth and neither does anyone else because he doesn't even know his own name at his current stage of Alzheimers. 

That's true.  Biden is a crazy old man and it's painful to listen to him as well.  Not sure why you felt the need to bring him up as if I'm some kind of Biden supporter.

I have a couple of questions for Biden:

Why do you value criminals and illegals over American citizens?

Why did Hunter get all of that money from Ukraine and China?

Why did you request to unmask General Flynn?

• Like 1

All Trump has to do is invite Hunter's former super hore and bastard child to the debates. Waive to them constantly and get that little snot noise kid to say "Trump" with a big cute smile, cameras pan in and this is over. I'm kidding but this will indeed likely happen.  

20 minutes ago, Strike said:

Having answers is a pretty low bar...Giantsfan had answers too and like POTUS they were pretty insane.

Nobody will remember this interview. Trump is doing the right thing, start training for how you are going to fight right now. Joe can't do that because he can't take anymore punches. Anymore serious fvck ups like you ain't black and his ass is grass. He can't lose anymore black voters. If Trump gets more than 8% it's over with.

6 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Nobody will remember this interview. Trump is doing the right thing, start training for how you are going to fight right now. Joe can't do that because he can't take anymore punches. Anymore serious fvck ups like you ain't black and his ass is grass. He can't lose anymore black voters. If Trump gets more than 8% it's over with.

Trump has already won because the democrat vote will be too afraid to go to polling booths and catch covid.  The polls are meaningless because the democrats simply wont show up to vote.

• Haha 1

Chris Wallace is a Libtard and a Redskin fan...........'nuff said

2 minutes ago, riversco said:

Trump has already won because the democrat vote will be too afraid to go to polling booths and catch covid.  The polls are meaningless because the democrats simply wont show up to vote.

He has way more black support than 2016. I honestly have never seen this much black support for a Republican. Some of these black podcasters are reaching a lot of people. Joe has nothing like that in any group of people. He'll still get the majority but, if Trump get's 12-15% this is over with. I think he gets even more. I don't think people really understand this aspect at all. 

46 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

That's true.  Biden is a crazy old man and it's painful to listen to him as well.  Not sure why you felt the need to bring him up as if I'm some kind of Biden supporter.

You know why.

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

He has way more black support than 2016. I honestly have never seen this much black support for a Republican. Some of these black podcasters are reaching a lot of people. Joe has nothing like that in any group of people. He'll still get the majority but, if Trump get's 12-15% this is over with. I think he gets even more. I don't think people really understand this aspect at all. 

Just have to play the “you ain’t black” thing over and over in Detroit, Filthydelphia and Milwaukee. Along with all of the other stupid racist things Biden has said and done.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Even FOX is calling out his bullshiit on the spot. Oofff. 🤜 💥 

Where was the "destroy part again?" 

To me it sounded like a liberal making shlt up just to try.to pin Trump down. 

Weird is all I call it.

Trump is the single most vetted president in the history of the US. 

His record for fighting for those who voted for him stands above all. 

:thumbsup:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Where was the "destroy part again?" 

To me it sounded like a liberal making shlt up just to try.to pin Trump down. 

Weird is all I call it.

Trump is the single most vetted president in the history of the US. 

His record for fighting for those who voted for him stands above all. 

:thumbsup:

You don’t really think that MDCuck actually watched it, do you? It’s just a troll, from a simple troll, nothing more.  

I really like Chris Wallace, he never hesitates to call out BS.

He is a rare commodity today, an honest journalist....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Biden being interigated on this level. He would be committed. No way he survives that level of questioning. He handlers are feeding him so much bs he can't keep it all straight. Fvcking up stats, names of people. That bunker in his basement is going to be breached at some point. Can't hide forever.  

21 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I’d never watched him, but he did a great job calling out Don’s patent lies in real time right to his face.

The Deep State must have gotten to him. 

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’d never watched him, but he did a great job calling out Don’s patent lies in real time right to his face.

The Deep State must have gotten to him. 

Would you own it if your son knocked up a super hore, had a kid, refused to pay child support and then you disown that child as your grandchild.  Are you ok with the 94 crime bill that destroyed black families. Sound like you are on your way. I salute your royal deuchebaggery. I am also a deuchebag. I would kick that bastard to the curb in 1/8th of a second and not even think twice about it. I would sign the 94 crime bill in blood. Screw those blacks. I think you and I are going to be friends for a while. 

I am impressed Trump agreed to the interview.

That said, he got his ass whooped. Ouch.

Agree but we have to be vigil. If Trump showcases Hunter's bastard child at the debates then states he's adopting that thing in the last debate we are truly fvcked. His own grandchild adopted by the enemy? There is no recovery from that move and you know Bannon is already planning this out. 

2 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

pointing out the fact taht Trump is the best option.

Youve spent to long at fbgheys. That's a ShoTard response.

• Thanks 1

Chris Wallace is a Liberal ass, just like his old man.  He’s not as bright as he thinks he is either.  His assertion that blacks are killed by police at a higher rate than whites is a known falsehood.  Just wish Trump had the intellectual firepower to destroy that narrative because I’m sick of hearing it. 

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

:doublethumbsup:

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, RLLD said:

really?

Wallace said that Biden never called Trump's shutdown of China Xenophobic

WALLACE: But you’ve been in office three and a half years, you don’t have a plan.

TRUMP: Well, we haven’t had. Excuse me. You heard me yesterday. We’re signing a health-care plan within two weeks, a full and complete health-care plan that the Supreme Court decision on DACA gave me the right to do.

So, that's what...10 days from now?

33 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

really?

Wallace said that Biden never called Trump's shutdown of China Xenophobic

I believe that was a massive dose of sarcasm 

Docs don't give a cognitive test to measure intellect. We give it to assess cognitive defects. Trump calling questions on this test difficult should raise some red flags about dementia and inability to serve.

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, lod001 said:

pointing out the fact taht Trump is the best option.

Youve spent to long at fbgheys. That's a ShoTard response.

Neither Trump or Biden are the best option.  You mentioning Biden was basically a big whataboutism.  We all know Biden sucks but this was about Trump sounding like a moron again.

yup chalk one up for the libtards here:thumbsup:

must be nice to get a tiny shred of a win :rolleyes: afterall your whole side is the biggest disgrace in the history of the US. don't you have some 100 year old statue to knock down or major city to ruin?

The plan could be to pigeon hole Biden into an interview with Wallace which we all want to see. All I know there is no way Biden can weather this much longer without looking weak. Has to get out, unscripted and talk to people. He'll die in that cave.

I actually think Trump held his own here.  He has looked much worse many times.  Where's the destruction exactly?

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Neither Trump or Biden are the best option.

Can you enlighten us on who we should all write-in as our choice for President?

23 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Can you enlighten us on who we should all write-in as our choice for President?

I originally favored Buttigieg but I had to vote today I think I would vote for Jo Jorgensen.  I can't vote for Biden.  Originally I considered a vote for Biden to be a way to keep Trump out but that's not a good enough reason to vote for him.  Biden would be terrible.  I want Trump out but I'd rather stay the course with him than whatever nuttiness Biden would do.

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

I actually think Trump held his own here.  He has looked much worse many times. 

That says it all.

8 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I originally favored Buttigieg but I had to vote today I think I would vote for Jo Jorgensen.  I can't vote for Biden.  Originally I considered a vote for Biden to be a way to keep Trump out but that's not a good enough reason to vote for him.  Biden would be terrible.  I want Trump out but I'd rather stay the course with him than whatever nuttiness Biden would do.

Solid. I think most people are Libertarians and don't realize it.

A vote for any Democrat is a vote to destroy our great country.