MDC

Chris Wallace destroys Donald

1 minute ago, lickin_starfish said:

Solid. I think most people are Libertarians and don't realize it.

A vote for any Democrat is a vote to destroy our great country.

I didn't know much about Jorgensen until I did some more research on candidates.  I agree with a lot of what she stands for.  I also like that she's not a Democrat or Republican because I'm sick of them both.

As long as the man can continue to get people employed and produce economic disparity I don't much care what else he does.

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

As long as the man can continue to get people employed and produce economic disparity I don't much care what else he does.

The unemployment rate is twice as high as when Trump took office but he had produced economic disparity. :thumbsup: 

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

:thumbsup:

Twitter rants bad. Actual policy? Good. That's what I'll be voting for, enthusiastically.

I've seen enough from the Democrats over the last 3 years that will likely result in me never voting for another one again.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

The unemployment rate is twice as high as when Trump took office but he had produced economic disparity. :thumbsup: 

Phenomenal job compared to what the experts were predicting, another feather in Trump's cap.

37 minutes ago, MDC said:

Are you referring to the COVID issue, or the historically low unemployment for traditionally disenfranchised people?

You see as I have stated before, you have time and again demonstrated that you have no concept of macroeconomics, or any economics really, so you do not understand the importance of economic prosperity from a well-employed labor force.

4 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Are you referring to the COVID issue, or the historically low unemployment for traditionally disenfranchised people?

You see as I have stated before, you have time and again demonstrated that you have no concept of macroeconomics, or any economics really, so you do not understand the importance of economic prosperity from a well-employed labor force.

You said as long as he can get people employed. Just pointing out that the unemployment rate is more than twice as high now as when he took office. :thumbsup: 

I will admit to not understanding how increasing the deficit each year in office demonstrates Trump’s commitment to cost control.

Like I said, I don’t have a degree in Quantum Economics from Trump U. :dunno: 

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

You said as long as he can get people employed. Just pointing out that the unemployment rate is more than twice as high now as when he took office. :thumbsup: 

LOL, wonder why?

1 hour ago, MDC said:

That says it all.

He sounded like every other politician in the U.S.  Just throwing out the answers that make him look best.  That's exactly what his supporters want to hear.  No card carrying liberal is going to jump ship and vote for Trump at this point, so he just continues to play to his base. 

Is there even one serious POTUS candidate that has never lied or evaded a question to make themselves look better? 

4 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

He sounded like every other politician in the U.S.  Just throwing out the answers that makes him look best.  That's exactly what his supporters want to hear.  No card carrying liberal is going to jump ship and vote for Trump at this point, so he just continues to play to his base. 

Is there even one serious POTUS candidate that has never lied or evaded a question to make themselves look better? 

No, but when it comes to bald faced lying, gross hypocrisy, whiny victimhood and finger pointing, Don has truly taken it to the next level. :thumbsup: 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

No, but when it comes to bald faced lying, gross hypocrisy, whiny victimhood and finger pointing, Don has truly taken it to the next level. :thumbsup: 

Waaaaah, they said I wasn’t born here! How many years did we have to hear that? He could have shut it down from jump, but he milked it for years. 

33 minutes ago, MDC said:

I will admit to not understanding how increasing the deficit each year in office demonstrates Trump’s commitment to cost control.

Like I said, I don’t have a degree in Quantum Economics from Trump U. :dunno: 

OK, just checking, you typically are dishonest and this is another example.

Sure, the unprecedented COVID issue has affected the world pretty heavily, and prior to that it was looking really good. Thank god it was Trump in charge or the Dems wold have ensured we were far more heavily impacted.

You know less about economics than most people I meet, pretending you do is pretty funny actually.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Sure, the unprecedented COVID issue has affected the world pretty heavily, and prior to that it was looking really good. Thank god it was Trump in charge or the Dems wold have ensured we were far more heavily impacted.

You know less about economics than most people I meet, pretending you do is pretty funny actually.

I do know that a president who increases the deficit every year in office does not have a commitment to cost containment.

So on at least that point, I know more than you. 👍🏻 

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

I do know that a president who increases the deficit every year in office does not have a commitment to cost containment.

So basically no presidents care about cost containment.

4 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

So basically no presidents care about cost containment.

Tell that to Ray. Yesterday he said Donald was violating his deeply held commitment to cost containment by passing the stimulus. He didn’t get the memo.

:doh: 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

32 minutes ago, MDC said:

So on at least that point, I know more than you. 👍🏻 

Jobs......path to prosperity......Roosevelt understood that....Trump gets it as well, get people employed, a long term strategy does not always include short term gain

23 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Jobs......path to prosperity......Roosevelt understood that....Trump gets it as well, get people employed, a long term strategy does not always include short term gain

I have to hand it to Trump. Despite running deficits every year he’s been in office there is still at least one voter who thinks he cares about cost containment.

Don was right. He could shoot someone in the face on 5th Avenue. :o 

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Bryan Mills said:

Now let’s see senile Joe sit down across Mark Levin for an hour. Let’s see how that goes. 

Bad.  It would go bad.

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

We’ve been hit worse than any other country in the world :wacko:

44 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

That’s Joebama’s fault.

Also Cuomo, AOC and China.

• Sad 1

22 hours ago, MDC said:

Even FOX is calling out his bullshiit on the spot. Oofff. 🤜 💥 

Newt Gingrich disagrees with you.

13 minutes ago, MDC said:

That’s Joebama’s fault.

Also Cuomo, AOC and China.

Chris Cuomo? I knew that focker wasn’t really staying in his basement! :thumbsdown:

4 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Well, that's going to leave a mark.  TrollDC, your thoughts?  Something about Newt being divorced a few times would be the easy path.  :thumbsup:

11 minutes ago, MDC said:

Newt says the Repub POTUS did well? GTFO.

Well, he probably watched it. You didn’t. Why are you commenting so much?

Here's the hole in Trump's strategy: Voters are more worried about Trump's mental capacity than Biden's -- at least according to a new Fox News poll.

Asked whether Biden "has the mental soundness to serve effectively as president," 47% said he did, while 39% said he did not.

Asked the same question of Trump, 43% said the incumbent was mentally sound enough to be effective as president, while 51% said he was not.

So, a bit of quick math gets you this: Biden is +8 on the mental soundness question, while Trump is -8. Which isn't good news -- at all -- for Trump's hopes of hinging a comeback on voter doubts about Biden's mental fitness.

The Point: Trump is a deeply flawed messenger in the eyes of many voters on mental fitness for the job. Every time he attacks Biden on the issue, it reminds people of the doubts they have about him in that area.

Trump sits down with bad actors and gives them an interview and answers their questions. 

Biden staffer - Ahhh we have to go.

19 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

"Tough questions"  😆😆😆

Yeah, how on earth would Biden be able to give factually incorrect, non-answers AND brag about being able to pass a test meant to determine if you have brain damage or not. That's a real high bar to clear.

I like Chris Wallace, he asked the tough questions.  Some were stupid, like the Confederate flag, that’s just for ratings.  However it was a good exchange.  

Can you imagine Biden going on MSNBC getting asked hard hitting questions?  One, they won’t do it, two he’d fold like a cheap suit.  

19 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

"Tough questions"  😆😆😆

Yeah, how on earth would Biden be able to give factually incorrect, non-answers AND brag about being able to pass a test meant to determine if you have brain damage or not. That's a real high bar to clear.

Newt is somewhat correct. I disagree Trump came off well in that interview. Where he is correct is Biden is rarely even asked questions anymore and the ones that are asked are the biggest softballs.  

22 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

At least we are no longer raaaccissst for stopping immigration from China early on, and helping to better control it.....  or are we racist again, hard to keep up with the dance

Can’t take on Wallace but he’s going to keep Putin in line. Lol. 

10 hours ago, drobeski said:

How'd creepy sniffy cornpop killin Joe do with Wallace ?

He wont do it

On 7/20/2020 at 10:44 PM, Mike Honcho said:

So, that's what...10 days from now?

So it's been 2 weeks and I was pretty busy this weekend, can someone link me to the new plan.