Sign in to follow this  
rurbaniak

Poll

Would you be for or against a Live Draft for future Drafts?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. I want a Live draft

• Yes
    • No, keep it like this.

If we carved out 2 hours for this 4 round draft one night a year, think we can make it happen?  

I’m not opposed to the idea, but like Vikes said the schedules may be tough. Also trades could be difficult. So put me down as whatever. 

I like the change in drafting on RTS, I think it will end up a little faster.  I get emails when every pick is made and can sign up for text alerts as well. You can use the queue and have it auto draft your pick for the later rounds too.

I think most of our previous  drafts lasted 10-14 days.  We'll see how this year shakes out. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Twinsdad said:

I like the change in drafting on RTS, I think it will end up a little faster.  I get emails when every pick is made and can sign up for text alerts as well. You can use the queue and have it auto draft your pick for the later rounds too.

I think most of our previous  drafts lasted 10-14 days.  We'll see how this year shakes out. 

I agree 100% here.  We've always had the two options available to draft on the forums or RTS.  Mostly everyone is doing RTS this year, which is great.   If everyone did that, and used the Queue, or auto draft options then I think there would be no change needed.    And I also always give other options like, "I'll text you" , Email or whatever to try to expedite the process but people don't take me up on that.   So... Obviously I'm frustrated on a couple aspects of this.  

• Like 1

18 hours ago, rurbaniak said:

I agree 100% here.  We've always had the two options available to draft on the forums or RTS.  Mostly everyone is doing RTS this year, which is great.   If everyone did that, and used the Queue, or auto draft options then I think there would be no change needed.    And I also always give other options like, "I'll text you" , Email or whatever to try to expedite the process but people don't take me up on that.   So... Obviously I'm frustrated on a couple aspects of this.  

I’ll take texts whenever you feel like. 🤫

I say keep it like it is but everyone needs to do their best to pick in a timely fashion.  I know people are at work or on the golf course and I don't want a time limit necessarily but be respectful and pick in a timely fashion.  RTS made it smoother this year for sure.  We should finish tonight so 5 days instead of 2 weeks.