Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Brave New World..the peacock

Recommended Posts

Aldus Huxleys magnum opus.

New series

Lots of bewbs (DonS!!) and sex in 4k.  Just watched the 1st episode...trying to remember the storyline...

Has westworld potential

@DonS

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Aldus Huxleys magnum opus.

New series

Lots of bewbs (DonS!!) and sex in 4k.  Just watched the 1st episode...trying to remember the storyline...

Has westworld potential

@DonS

 

Is it free? I’m paying for too much streaming as it is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Aldus Huxleys magnum opus.

New series

Lots of bewbs (DonS!!) and sex in 4k.  Just watched the 1st episode...trying to remember the storyline...

Has westworld potential

@DonS

 

I would certainly expect to see a bunch o' tittays in it if it's faithful to the source material.  :thumbsup:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I only read two books in High School. The Catcher in the Rye and Brave New World. 
 

Don’t really remember much detail about BNW just the outline. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I liked Brave New World better than the other mid19th century dystopian novels such as Fahrenheit 451 and 1984.  I will watch the TV show eventually.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, shorepatrol said:

WTF is the peacock?

I know it has to do something with NBC

:ninja:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TommyGavin said:

I know it has to do something with NBC

:ninja:

That was my initial thought too :dunno:but he said tiiiities so I knew that wasn't it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

That was my initial thought too :dunno:but he said tiiiities so I knew that wasn't it 

Maybe a streaming service that has adult or TVMA content ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

That was my initial thought too :dunno:but he said tiiiities so I knew that wasn't it 

It is true..its Nbcs library plus original content

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TommyGavin said:

Maybe a streaming service that has adult or TVMA content ?

It is an nbc streaming thing with original content. I said "peacock" into my remote and it popped up. Comes free with cox cable. 5 bucks a month if you want ad free. I'll check out some of the original content. Thanks for the info OP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it woke?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ive been digging old shows like Hill street Blues...E R...St Elsewhere. The Shield...hulu us excellent for old series.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Ive been digging old shows like Hill street Blues...E R...St Elsewhere. The Shield...hulu us excellent for old series.

I saw they have BSG. Gonna force the wife to rewatch all of it. :overhead:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Is it free? I’m paying for too much streaming as it is. 

It is on pirate Bay.

I'm watching now. It's excellent so far. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

I have comcrap...so peacock is free with their xfinity

Thanks for the (just the) tip.  We have xfinity as well so I'll check it out.  I wasn't going to bother when I thought it was a streaming/pay service only. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of the few books I have read and then reread. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, KayJay1971 said:

One of the few books I have read and then reread. 

I'm trying to remember the name of the drug that everyone takes.  Is it something like soma or suma? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Downloaded it today to check it out. Currently watching Jurassic Park. Got some good shows and movies on there. I’m already paying for 6 streaming services so it’s nice not to have to pay for another one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wife and I are digging it. Took a couple of episodes. Plot is a bit like a jude law movie I can't for the life of me remember the name of and have no interest in googling 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Wife and I are digging it. Took a couple of episodes. Plot is a bit like a jude law movie I can't for the life of me remember the name of and have no interest in googling 

 

Gattaca (sp?) w Ethan Hawke? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×