Sign in to follow this  
rurbaniak

Poll: Establish a prize pool?

Do you want to pay more and add a prize pool?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to pay $25 a year to cover RTsports and create a prize pool?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. What do you want the prize pool to payout?

• Championship Winner
    • Championship loser
    • Division Winners
    • Making the playoffs
    • High Score of the Week
    • High Score of the Year
    • Other - Comment

Do we want to pay a few dollars more a year and make this a pay league?   

100% consensus needed to establish.  And then we can work on the details of what we want to payout.  

I’m totally fine with kicking in some money and however you guys want to pay it out is cool with me.

1 hour ago, grandpahoo said:

I’m totally fine with kicking in some money and however you guys want to pay it out is cool with me.

Same. 

Wish this was a question last season!

However, down for whatever payout. I did like the suggestion in another thread of the division winners getting their money back, and then I’d pay out the champ 

Depending how much the pool is, I suggest winner and runner up, then maybe highest points on the season. Eliminates inflated records based on schedule

Also, another idea for this is RTSports allows you to run a seperate NFL Pick'em pool with your league.  So we could set aside $5 a person for this, and even if you are out of the picture for winning a division or league, you still have a reason to login for this, and possibly win $60.   

I say put up even more money.  Pay to win the div, and if the fee is high enough you can do many of the ideas on the poll.  I think they are all good.

The winner should get the most, obviously.  I am in a league where the fee is $150.  High man for the year gets $, as well as $25 each week, so you can still put in your lineup, pick up players even if you are out of the playoff race as you can try and win each week.

My 2 cents

I went "no"

It just doesn't seem to be the year for this, since there may not be football as we know it.

• Thanks 2