Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

Bold Predictions

41 minutes ago, Serenity Now said:

@Axe Elf Just curious what players are you endorsing this year? I always see you declaring that you're the best player of all time, but I don't think I've seen a  post where you actually say who you are looking to draft. 

That's because @Axe Elf is not drafting this year; therefore, any bonus information should be treated with the utmost respect.

58 minutes ago, Serenity Now said:

@Axe Elf Just curious what players are you endorsing this year? I always see you declaring that you're the best player of all time, but I don't think I've seen a  post where you actually say who you are looking to draft. 

No that’s ok. 

15 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

That's because @Axe Elf is not drafting this year; therefore, any bonus information should be treated with the utmost respect.

Lol. 

So I backed up a bold prediction with a Super Bowl bet.  $300 for the Bengals to win the Super Bowl. 200 - 1. Pays $60k

This kind of seams like a McVay Super Bowl run in the making a few years back. 

In a Covid year, anything could happen. 

On 8/28/2020 at 11:13 AM, AxeElf said:

I know we're in "Bold Predictions," but this nonsense about Brady not being able to throw the deep ball is getting to be a little much.

Brady has always been a superior deep passer, and he was one of the top 5 deep passers in the NFL last season.

It's a "Prediction", lol I'm only comparing his human body yo that of every other 40+ year old QB's!

They do great the first 4-6 games of the season, then they tail off considerably. It's a fact. Of course if they happen to fall to me in the draft I'll pick them and their #1 receiver up.

Around week 5-6 I'll trade them, because they can't help you win a championship when they're not in the playoff picture for the team they're playing for and only "throwing" for 200yds 1TD by week 10.

Oh, they'll have a stellar week or two after week 8, but a younger mobile QB will get you more consistent points all year. Plus, throw in that TB hasn't been able to run the ball in YEARS, and their O-line? I see Brady's year as dismal. He picked the wrong team to play for this year.

JMHO of course. I'm probably wrong. I usually am! :)

In fact, I'll be drafting my core players from established teams since there's a lesser chance new players on teams to really gel with this covid situation. I'm gonna bank my seasons on established franchises where the coaching staff isn't new and they have a set lineup of players for the last couple of years. The least amount of learning curve the better. JMHO

On 7/26/2020 at 1:09 PM, polecatt said:

Michael Gallup is a top 5 fantasy WR

DK Metcalf leads the NFL in receiving TDs

Leonard Fournette leads the NFL in rushing

not off to a good start

With the news that Tyrell Williams is done for the year, Bryan Edwards, not Henry Ruggs III, finishes as the leading receiver for the Raiders, and a Top 25 WR overall in half ppr

On 9/1/2020 at 3:35 PM, jrokh said:

With the news that Tyrell Williams is done for the year, Bryan Edwards, not Henry Ruggs III, finishes as the leading receiver for the Raiders, and a Top 25 WR overall in half ppr

Let me ask you a question, what do you think about Renfrow?

1 minute ago, weepaws said:

Let me ask you a question, what do you think about Renfrow?

If I played in a non PPR league like yours, not much, although in a 14 team league U guess a mediocre wr5

Just now, jrokh said:

If I played in a non PPR league like yours, not much, although in a 14 team league U guess a mediocre wr5

Yeah thanks, I was looking at wr5 and that’s where I had him placed.  

Henry Ruggs III will be the ROY and score 10 tds on 1100 yards and 10 tds crushing from the slot. 

9 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Stephen Gostkowski will miss his first 3 FG attempts of the season.

This is a predictions and not a history lesson thread.

On 8/28/2020 at 11:13 AM, AxeElf said:

I know we're in "Bold Predictions," but this nonsense about Brady not being able to throw the deep ball is getting to be a little much.

Brady has always been a superior deep passer, and he was one of the top 5 deep passers in the NFL last season.

I might of been a little optimistic on the "win first 6 games on his weak-ass arm prediction"

If they win 6, It'll be because of the Defense, lol

On 9/14/2020 at 10:18 PM, AxeElf said:

Stephen Gostkowski will miss his first 3 FG attempts of the season.

I'm starting a conspiracy theory here about Gostkowski.

The Spread on the game was TEN -3.

One of the top 3 kickers in football, with multiple SB rings misses 3 FG + an extra point to keep the game within 1 point.

Then for the last FG, he kicks it right down the middle! TEN wins by 2.

I think he had money on the game that TEN wouldn't cover the spread... :D (a lot of money!)

11 minutes ago, RabidSeaCows said:

I'm starting a conspiracy theory here about Gostkowski.

The Spread on the game was TEN -3.

One of the top 3 kickers in football, with multiple SB rings misses 3 FG + an extra point to keep the game within 1 point.

Then for the last FG, he kicks it right down the middle! TEN wins by 2.

I think he had money on the game that TEN wouldn't cover the spread... :D (a lot of money!)

It would have to be enough money to make up for losing an NFL Kicker's salary.

The Bengals fans think Bullock faked his tweaked leg on the game winning chip shot. He grabbed on one leg, then in the after game presser... he was limping on the other leg. 

After Week 1, Saquon Barkley will be on pace for 240 carries and 96 total rushing yards for the season.

On 9/17/2020 at 10:48 AM, AxeElf said:

After Week 1, Saquon Barkley will be on pace for 240 carries and 96 total rushing yards for the season.

I bet the Giants wish that was true about now...

Very disheartening...

On 8/26/2020 at 1:06 PM, LoOnAtIk said:

Stephon Diggs and Josh Allen form a great duo and Diggs finishes season as the #1 WR in standard and PPR.

He’s not gonna finish #1 but I’m still pretty happy about this prediction. 

His ADP was criminally low before the season started. Weepaws how did he finish in standard scoring?