Sign in to follow this  
FlyinHeadlock

Celebrities Are Immune to the Virus

Not one well known politician, actor or pro athlete has died. You would think at least one. Just one of them would have died considering how awful thing are with all the cases and deaths. Nope.

They are god damn immune. CDC needs to look into what they are doing and pass it on to us lay people and common folk. And I'm not taking about some C grade broadway or TV actor. I'm taking about the Tom Hanks, Cuomos, fat NFL lineman.

7 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Not one well known politician, actor or pro athlete has died. You would think at least one. Just one of them would have died considering how awful thing are with all the cases and deaths. Nope.

They are god damn immune. CDC needs to look into what they are doing and pass it on to us lay people and common folk. And I'm not taking about some C grade broadway or TV actor. I'm taking about the Tom Hanks, Cuomos, fat NFL lineman.

Oh poppycock.  Who was that broadway guy they reported on every single day, who no one had heard of until he got the virus, and eventually died.

Stop spreading your fake news.

• Haha 1

Its just not deadly to generally healthy humans.  Fear mongering scumbag politicians and in the media with an agenda have made even normal smart people foolish sheep. 

This is looking like a poor persons disease. Shhhhhh

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This is looking like a poor persons disease. Shhhhhh

I guess it helps if you have an employee go out and get your food and such. It is suspicious and it makes me wonder. But I turn 61 Friday and I'm not taking any chances just in case. It could be a hoax, but people count on me so I need to take precautions. 

I love how this virus is so smart that it will get people at Trump rallies but not during protests for BLM...

8 hours ago, posty said:

I love how this virus is so smart that it will get people at Trump rallies but not during protests for BLM...

It was engineered in a bio lab. Apparently it knows it can't infect people 6 feet away and MDC tells us it won't leave a dinner table at a restaurant.