Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

Woke Star Trek comic-con "at home": low views, thumbs up/down & comments disabled, probably reading fake praise too

The woke showrunners of Star Trek are going insane trying to silence the fans as they promote their woke Trek garbage.

They did a streaming show with the cast of the Trek stuff, supposedly for the fans to drum up interest.  However:

1. they turned off thumbs up and down on the stream.
2. comments were disabled.
3. no-one viewed it despite the stream getting hyped up on several platforms.
4. they also likely read fake comments from somewhere else that heaped praise on Woke Trek.

Also, the showrunner {Kurtzman) said during the stream at 2:18 in the video above: 

"Black Lives Matter, the NAACP, a lot of our casts speaking to that, Star Trek speaking to it, the goal is not really to promote Star Trek but to promote these organizations and to use our platform to bring greater awareness to these messages and places"

So Trek not a TV show, its a political platform.

Star trek is and always has been for loser shut in dorks and queers. 

Same with star wars and all that sci fi garbage. 

HTH

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, drobeski said:

HTH

I liked the original Star Trek and Lost in Space. But most 8 year olds are kind of dorky. 

I did like the Show "The Expanse" but probably won't watch another season. It's basically a bunch of SJWs and anarchists that steal a high tech space "stealth bomber" and start fvcking up everyone. They would tell Picard and the Federation to EAD sorta thing.  

2 hours ago, drobeski said:

HTH

+ comic books after puberty. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

+ comic books after puberty. 

Yep, weirdos 

4 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

I did like the Show "The Expanse" but probably won't watch another season. It's basically a bunch of SJWs and anarchists that steal a high tech space "stealth bomber" and start fvcking up everyone. They would tell Picard and the Federation to EAD sorta thing.  

I need to continue watching The Expanse.  I finished the 1st season, but since my wife wasn't into it I haven't found the time to watch on my own. 

1 minute ago, DonS said:

I need to continue watching The Expanse.  I finished the 1st season, but since my wife wasn't into it I haven't found the time to watch on my own. 

Oh, it gets a lot better. Makes Star Trek and Star Wars look like Dora the Explorer.

How many seasons have you watched?  You are missing out.. best sci fi in years

• Like 1

I tried the Expanse.  Its a show of nasty, unlikable characters with zero redeeming values.  The first few episodes were about a missile or asteroid or something threatening to hit the spaceship and kill the main cast.  I was rooting for the missile / astroid The show is focking terrible.  

If I wanted to watch a bunch of nasty people go thru day to day life, I'd just sit in a McDonalds.  I use TV to escape that .

Turning comments off is the new way they can control what people see.  They claim it is to keep trolls out but also trolls are any person that does not have their exact same view. Just like yahoo and vox if they allowed comments it would show that they are only speaking to a small small percentage of people who hold their views. 

Star trek has always been a very progressive show. First interracial kiss and diverse cast on the bridge.

That being said they've gone crazy with the forced BS Mary Sue's and the weak men . And frankly the stories have been really really sh1tty.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, riversco said:

I tried the Expanse.  Its a show of nasty, unlikable characters with zero redeeming values.  The first few episodes were about a missile or asteroid or something threatening to hit the spaceship and kill the main cast.  I was rooting for the missile / astroid The show is focking terrible.  

If I wanted to watch a bunch of nasty people go thru day to day life, I'd just sit in a McDonalds.  I use TV to escape that .

FYI: Do not watch the Boys on Amazon. I say again, do not watch this show. It's the Avengers on Meth.

12 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Is it wrong I really like the Orville???

I know it's a show but it's really a popcorn. Why name it that? Yes. It's wrong.

1 hour ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

FYI: Do not watch the Boys on Amazon. I say again, do not watch this show. It's the Avengers on Meth.

The Boys is really good. 

• Like 1

Also don't watch if you're offended by references to a dude focking a dolphin.

Need to rewatch S1 before S2.  Hopefully I can get my wife interested in it. 

On 7/27/2020 at 9:39 AM, FlyinHeadlock said:

Oh, it gets a lot better. Makes Star Trek and Star Wars look like Dora the Explorer.

I've started back up and am now partway thru S2. I really liked S1 and thought it was great.  S1 does start off slow due to the complexity but that's understandable. 

Holy sh1t you guys weren't kidding about it getting even better.  Just finished S2E4, the Godspeed episode.

I'm also a fan of the space bra the main black chick wears under her spacewalk suit.  Her face is a bit meh, but her voice and rack is sexy as hell.  :banana:

On 7/27/2020 at 4:36 PM, FlyinHeadlock said:

I just watched this.  It is extremely well written.  And they are not all unlikable characters.  Starlight is an innocent.  Butcher isn't evil, he just views the world as one where mortals are at war with the gods and he is one of the few who realizes it.  Hughie is actually evil and actually very dangerous in my opinion but he is still very much a child mentally and once he grows up and comes out of his shell he could be a big threat. 

I haven't read the comics but if I am writing this, I'd give Hughie super powers and make him the big villain at some point.  He gives me serious Lawnmower Man vibes.

18 minutes ago, riversco said:

I just watched this.  It is extremely well written.  And they are not all unlikable characters.  Starlight is an innocent.  Butcher isn't evil, he just views the world as one where mortals are at war with the gods and he is one of the few who realizes it.  Hughie is actually evil and actually very dangerous in my opinion but he is still very much a child mentally and once he grows up and comes out of his shell he could be a big threat. 

I haven't read the comics but if I am writing this, I'd give Hughie super powers and make him the big villain at some point.  He gives me serious Lawnmower Man vibes.

The boys is pretty good. I enjoyed the hell out of it and so did my wife. Can’t wait for season 2

Unfortunately, I read that the Boys is going full woke in season 2, "taking on white supremacy and white nationalism", which probably means anything remotely related to US history and especially right wing politics will be painted as evil.  So, I will pass on season 2.