Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Laura Ingraham asks viewers to imagine response if 'pro-life Christians' engaged in Portland-style riots

Not a bad point here:

Laura Ingraham begin Monday night's edition of "The Ingraham Angle" by discussing the ongoing riots in Portland, Ore. and asking her viewers to imagine a different scenario.

"Imagine if thousands of pro-life Christians decided to surround a federal courthouse in Texas where pro-abortion rights cases had recently been decided," she hypothesized. "Now, imagine if some of these protesters were peaceful, but others came to cause real trouble. Imagine if they threw bottles of cement, bricks, and shot fireworks. Imagine if they used lasers at federal officials who were protecting the building. Imagine they made Molotov cocktails and set cars on fire and that they did this night after night after night."

Further, Ingraham asked what would happen if state and local Republican leaders refused to condemn or stop the violence, but instead blamed a sitting Democratic president for the unrest and destruction.

She answered that the media would demonize the protesters, call for their arrest and prosecution, and potentially celebrate the same law enforcement intervention they currently rail against as presidential overreach.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/ingraham-imagine-pro-life-christians-portland-riots

• Thanks 1

now imagine if your aunt had balls

I've felt for decades that if pro-lifers took matters into their own hands then abortion would be much harder to come by in America.  Start offing some doctors who provide abortions, ppl who work at the clinics, DOX them, make their lives miserable, resort to violence.  If you honestly believe that abortion is murder then do something.  It's been focking 40 plus years, or shut the fock up.  

Why can' we have armed mobs of people destroying clinics right now?  You can torch a courthouse or a police station, why not an abortion clinic?

Christians are poosies.

37 minutes ago, fandandy said:

I've felt for decades that if pro-lifers took matters into their own hands then abortion would be much harder to come by in America.  Start offing some doctors who provide abortions, ppl who work at the clinics, DOX them, make their lives miserable, resort to violence.  If you honestly believe that abortion is murder then do something.  It's been focking 40 plus years, or shut the fock up.  

Why can' we have armed mobs of people destroying clinics right now?  You can torch a courthouse or a police station, why not an abortion clinic?

Christians are poosies.

I think, in general, conservatives are just more tolerant people.  We will voice opposition, but at the end of the day, we believe in human's inalienable rights to pursue what they believe.   

You don’t have to imagine it. Look at the reaction to Charlottesville vs what we see now. Some guys in khakis holding tiki torches were portrayed as violent white supremacists. Chop was portrayed  as a peaceful protest, summer of love. Fin’

• Thanks 1

I bet the confederate and swastika flags and protestors chanting “Jews will not replace us!” had something to do with the Unite the Right protestors being unfairly portrayed as white supremicists. 

Honest mistake. :dunno: 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

I bet the confederate and swastika flags and protestors chanting “Jews will not replace us!” had something to do with the Unite the Right protestors being unfairly portrayed as white supremicists. 

I don’t recall it being described as mostly peaceful? Did you? Because  that’s the point, the difference in reaction to it, and how it was described. not what was said at it. Plenty of hate has also been spewed at the Biden/ Antifa riots.  That’s another loss today.  Honest mistake. Lol. Nice work. 

• Confused 1

Its interesting watching the difference between left wing and right wing styles. 

The left wing tactic would be to wield the Portland-style riots as a hammer to shame her opponents, get angry and upset at the damage and encourage people to oppose destruction.  Gin up enough hate to force change in the culture and start removing democrats from power that don't stand up against it.  Ingraham is starting with the premise that democrats are OK with the rioting, when the other side would start from the premise that you are evil and shameful if you support the rioting.

2 hours ago, MDC said:

If I remember correctly, there wasn't any violence until the democrats showed up.  No?

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

If I remember correctly, there wasn't any violence until the democrats showed up.  No?

Nah. When the dems want, they riot. Especially when it's for for tearing down a great country.

12 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

It was a peaceful white supremicist rally until the counter protestors showed up, yes. :thumbsup: 

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

It was a peaceful white supremicist rally until the counter protestors showed up, yes. :thumbsup: 

So, had the democrats not shown up, nothing really would have happened, just a bunch of yahoo's being stupid?  Meaning, no vandalism or crime... right?

3 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

Let’s be honest, if the people looting and rioting had something, anything to lose, they wouldn’t be doing it. 

They do have something to lose.  They can be thrown in prison for life.  Or killed.

3 hours ago, Fireballer said:

I think, in general, conservatives are just more tolerant people.  We will voice opposition, but at the end of the day, we believe in human's inalienable rights to pursue what they believe.   

That's a libertarian, conservatives are very intolerant

4 hours ago, fandandy said:

Christians are poosies.

I disagree. 

My argument is that there was incredibly high amounts of faith, trust and goodwill in the system among the public coming out of World War 2.  The government, media, education system, cops, etc could do absolutely no wrong in the eyes of Americans.  We've seen polling that suggests trust was staggeringly high.  Over the next 50 years, this trust was abused by powerful people until trust finally shattered in 2015. 

Going FORWARD, I strongly believe you will see right wing groups and left wing groups attack each other and people in positions of power.  Because trust is gone.

Its already started, with left wing groups rioting, burning and looting, and mysterious unmarked paramilitary right wing groups fighting back under Trump's orders.  This is only going to get worse and more widespread until it engulfs the nation. 

We are at war.

I think within 12 months, Trump will label the mainstream press as committing insurrection and just sweep thru and replace them with right wing people across the board.  The same fate awaits corporations promoting BLM.  It needs a strong reason and it will probably come as a result of these clashes. The media will step over the line and support civil unrest and then Trump drops the hammer.

22 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

So, had the democrats not shown up, nothing really would have happened, just a bunch of yahoo's being stupid?  Meaning, no vandalism or crime... right?

They definitely wouldn’t have killed that woman if she didn’t show up.

1 minute ago, MDC said:

They definitely wouldn’t have killed that woman if she didn’t show up.

So your answer is, nothing bad would have happened if the Democrats left those protesters alone?  Yeah, sounds right to me.  Even the worst of the right don't have a problem being civil... yet, the average liberal needs to be violent and disorderly.  Well, we're on the same page.  Well done MDC.  Maybe you are starting to come around.

25 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

So your answer is, nothing bad would have happened if the Democrats left those protesters alone?  Yeah, sounds right to me.  Even the worst of the right don't have a problem being civil... yet, the average liberal needs to be violent and disorderly.  Well, we're on the same page.  Well done MDC.  Maybe you are starting to come around.

That Republican White supremicist wouldn’t have murdered someone. 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

Apprehended, tried and convicted. Any leads on the Chop murders? 

I bet Laura was a fun lay back in the day. She has a good bedroom voice. Rachel Maddow not sure which one wears the strap on. Normally I can tell. She seems masculine but also weak..confusing. Then her woman is this big brawny looking thing so maybe so. Seems like she would crush Rachel. 

1 hour ago, MDC said:

No one is saying what they believe in isn’t bad. But they really weren’t doing anything to harm anyone til counter protestors came. That’s the point they are trying to get across. If the libs didn’t show up then you’d just have a bunch of idiots marching with tiki torches spouting nonsense (which is their right) 

12 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

No one is saying what they believe in isn’t bad. But they really weren’t doing anything to harm anyone til counter protestors came. That’s the point they are trying to get across. If the libs didn’t show up then you’d just have a bunch of idiots marching with tiki torches spouting nonsense (which is their right) 

My point is that they weren’t “portrayed” as white supremicists. They were white supremicists. HTH

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

My point is that they weren’t “portrayed” as white supremicists. They were white supremicists. HTH

Well yea. Anyone with eyes could see that. What they seem to be saying is they were portrayed as violent and threatening when they weren’t. In reality, they were a group of idiots who marched for what they believe in (even if us with common sense know they are as wrong as the BLM people). They had the right to do that and did it without violence until the libs came. That’s what I have an issue with. 

Has anyone ever did it with a flat chested chic. I mean really flat. It's a strange experience. Even if they have a beautiful face if you stare at their chest only it looks like a teenage boy. Downright frightening. Can we at least agree on this for a minute. 

31 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Has anyone ever did it with a flat chested chic. I mean really flat. It's a strange experience. Even if they have a beautiful face if you stare at their chest only it looks like a teenage boy. Downright frightening. Can we at least agree on this for a minute. 

Yep. But she had a FAT ass and was fit. Focked her from behind so didn’t worry about the chest 

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, MDC said:

Are you asking me or telling me?  If you're asking me, I'd say correct... he would not have been murdered if the Democrats didn't show up.  Meaning, Democrats = Violence.

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Are you asking me or telling me?  If you're asking me, I'd say correct... he would not have been murdered if the Democrats didn't show up.  Meaning, Democrats = Violence.

That’s true, her fault for laying under the Nazi’s car. He was a very fine person.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

That’s true, her fault for laying under the Nazi’s car. He was a very fine person.

He’s in Prison. Any leads on the CHOP murders? 

13 minutes ago, MDC said:

I thought she flew over it when he had to bail out of the violent mayhem the scumbag leftists were creating to save his life. 

55 minutes ago, MDC said:

Would that have happened had she not shown up?

57 minutes ago, MDC said:

Are we still pretending that Trump was describing only the bad actors? 😄

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

He keeps dancing around the fact that the violence didn't start until the Democrats showed up.  Just refuses to admit it.  I thought he was an Independent?  You'd think that Independents are fine with calling out both sides.  Guess not.

4 minutes ago, RLLD said:

yup :lol:

Just now, RLLD said:

Don made sure we all knew not everyone who attended the white supremicist rally was a bad egg. He only paints with a broad brush when discussing minorities and other people he doesn’t like. :thumbsup: 

• Sad 1