Sign in to follow this  
Gypsybrat

Rookie Draft Date

On 7/28/2020 at 9:39 AM, Gypsybrat said:

I have the start of the Rookie Draft on August 15th.  Anyone have a problem with that?

Sounds good. That’s the same day as my main money league so I’ll be sure to be checking 

14 hours ago, Let Da Big Dog Eat said:

Time?

DRAFT STARTS ON SAT AUG 15 11:00:00 A.M. ET 2020

3 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

Both 1.01 and Nick Chubb are on the block.

Preston Williams aka the Unicorn is also on the block.

Hayden Hurst as well, if someone wants a flyer at TE. If someone believes that he can shine in Hoopers old role. Obviously he is not worth a lot, but I need anything.

3 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

Both 1.01 and Nick Chubb are on the block.

Damn that work!

E. Draft:

1. Draft Order will be the inverse of the previous season's Post-Season Standings (Last place picks 1st and vice versa).
2. The annual rookie draft will be a standard “non-snaking” draft. The team that picked 1st in round 1, will pick 1st in round 2, 3, so on and so forth.
3. The annual draft will be scheduled just prior to the start of the first pre-season game. League members will agree on a suitable date for all, on a year by year basis.
4. The draft will be a “slow draft”, taking place on the MFL DNDL league site. The picks will also be displayed in a thread on the FFToday DNDL league forum. The commissioner will use this information to assist league members with MFL access issues at work.
  • 12 hour time limit for picks
  • 8-5 EST Monday-Friday
  • No time limit on weekends or evenings
5. Trading is permitted throughout the course of the draft. The same rules apply, in regards to tradable assets.
6. If a team does not make a pick within the 12 hour time limit, the commish will pick the highest rated rookie available on the squad.

Technically you start the 12 hour timer at 8am EST.  So you have until until 8pm EST Monday, August 17.

A good way too piss the league off.  kudos.

• Haha 1