Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Social media blocking “misleading” information by group of doctors

Media says to trust doctors. Just not these. They say to elevate black voices. Just not this one. Any time social media tries to block you from seeing something, labeling it as “misleading” then I immediately believe that information has more merit than they are letting on 

https://wpde.com/news/coronavirus/video-of-doctors-group-blocked-by-social-media-for-misleading-coronavirus-claims

• Like 1

Does absolutely nothing pass the eye test anymore? It took about 5 seconds to realize this isn't an actual press conference. And not one of these people is an infectious disease doctor. And oh boy do some research on Stella immanuel

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Does absolutely nothing pass the eye test anymore? It took about 5 seconds to realize this isn't an actual press conference. And not one of these people is an infectious disease doctor. And oh boy do some research on Stella immanuel

I dunno. Haven’t been able to watch it. Gets taken down before I can watch it. Plus it’s 40+ minutes long. All I could see is a group of physicians. Either way, I don’t trust fb when they try to take stuff down before people can even watch it. Makes me think something else is up 

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

I dunno. Haven’t been able to watch it. Gets taken down before I can watch it. Plus it’s 40+ minutes long. All I could see is a group of physicians. Either way, I don’t trust fb when they try to take stuff down before people can even watch it. Makes me think something else is up 

I get that.

I don't know I mean besides their qualifications and the fact that most of them are psychiatry or pediatricians it logically doesn't add up for me? I mean this new group is a very right wing conservative. So to me if they have this miracle cure that's trying to be an extension of trump it would probably be in trump's best interests to kick this out and solve the issue because it's basically the only way he can lose an election. 

I don’t get it. There’s almost zero downside to this and tremendous upside. Why such resistance? If it can help a lot of people, why would it not be prescribed? The side affects are statistically insignificant. It’s been used forever, obviously it’s safe. If you don’t think this is political you are living in a dreamworld. 

• Thanks 1

Cyclone is right on this one. I spent all day yesterday explaining to conservatives how crazy this woman is. The message might be right but when your infomercials is led by a woman who thinks aliens have sex with you while sleeping it’s hard to defend anything she says

tea party got caught up in identity politics without even checking the background 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

She did sound crazy. But that doesn’t mean the drug can’t help a lot of people. India uses it and their death rate is lower than ours. India for gods sake. 

I edited it

I’m more worried about the POTUS spreading disinformation and undermining his own infectious disease experts than a social media channel banning fake news. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MDC said:

I’m more worried about the POTUS spreading disinformation and undermining his own infectious disease experts than a social media channel banning fake news. 

That is curious.   Trump is a politician, do you actually believe everything a politician says? Over what  doctor would say?  That seems comical.

By way of example, when Obama declared his red line in Syria, did you actually believe that?   What about when Biden asserted he coerced a foreign government regarding a legal matter associated with his son, did yo believe him?

I am amused when people put any integrity into anything a politician says.   Often they SAY one thing and DO another.   Outcomes......we have to stop pretending that outcomes are not important, and that is true across the board, across ALL issues....

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t get it. There’s almost zero downside to this and tremendous upside. Why such resistance? If it can help a lot of people, why would it not be prescribed? The side affects are statistically insignificant. It’s been used forever, obviously it’s safe. If you don’t think this is political you are living in a dreamworld. 

You get it, they can't have trump be right about anything.  They need Americans locked inside,  fearful, unemployed and desperate.  It's the only way they can win. Its sick and disgusting but anyone with common sense, can see what's happening.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, RLLD said:

That is curious.   Trump is a politician, do you actually believe everything a politician says? Over what  doctor would say?  That seems comical.

I don’t believe anything Trump says. Apparently a lot of people do, based on all the hoax stuff and Covid conspiracy theories floating around online. Not surprising that we have more deaths and cases than anywhere else. We’re a rudderless ship with a drunk captain.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MDC said:

I don’t believe anything Trump says. Apparently a lot of people do, based on all the hoax stuff and Covid conspiracy theories floating around online. Not surprising that we have more deaths and cases than anywhere else. We’re a rudderless ship with a drunk captain.

Of course.

There are also people who believe protests in Portland are peaceful.  Or that there is some white patriarchy holding non-whites from success, or that women are paid less than men because of a male conspiracy....

People by and large are rather dumb, most people are rather dumb...

You should not expect so much of the average person, they will likely never meet any expectation you might set.

13 minutes ago, MDC said:

Is it surprising that every other cause of death stat fell drastically? 

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, drobeski said:

You get it, they can't have trump be right about anything.  They need Americans locked inside,  fearful, unemployed and desperate.  It's the only way they can win. Its sick and disgusting but anyone with common sense, can see what's happening.  

What are you talking about?  I vote for trump but this is pretty comical to say this is a factual press conference. The doctors have no expertise in this area and have run no scientific experiments on it. It's essentially wearing white Coats and standing in front of a podium.

Might as well ask your chiropractor what you should do about coronavirus. 

3 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

What are you talking about?  I vote for trump but this is pretty comical to say this is a factual press conference. The doctors have no expertise in this area and have run no scientific experiments on it. It's essentially wearing white Coats and standing in front of a podium.

But they’re right. And that’s what matters. 

5 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

I'm talking about the reaction to the virus and the fear mongering in general. From leftist media and politicians.  Its not because they care about you,  or the health of any American. 

Did I quote you ? 

4 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Media says to trust doctors. Just not these. They say to elevate black voices. Just not this one. Any time social media tries to block you from seeing something, labeling it as “misleading” then I immediately believe that information has more merit than they are letting on 

https://wpde.com/news/coronavirus/video-of-doctors-group-blocked-by-social-media-for-misleading-coronavirus-claims

Hanging your hat on a lady who thinks that aliens are involved in all of this? Hydroxichloroquine may be a viable treatment. Verify it via scientific means just like everything else.

In the meantime, touting it as a cure and saying that masks are not needed is silly. 

13 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

You're right those doctors have not run their own study. Lucky for us others have and shown HydroX is safe, effective and best of all cheap: https://www.ijidonline.com/article/S1201-9712(20)30534-8/fulltext

What these Doctors bring is real-life examples of a drug that is very effective in fighting COVID19. In fact, it's probably been very effective in fighting off coronavirus types for a long time but there's no money to be made so our healthy officials don't tell us about it.

I'm not sure why you're so quick to discredit the doctors and treatments when it's pretty clear you're very uninformed about real-world results.

2 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Hanging your hat on a lady who thinks that aliens are involved in all of this? Hydroxichloroquine may be a viable treatment. Verify it via scientific means just like everything else.

In the meantime, touting it as a cure and saying that masks are not needed is silly. 

HydroX has proven to work in countless scientific studies and real world practice.

Masks have been proven to not work in countless scientific studies and real world practice.

That is the truth. Why do you deny science?

Numerous studies have proven it works, not sure why we are still playing these silly games.

6 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Like I said before, I haven’t been able to watch it. It gets taken down quicker than I can watch it. It’s 40 minutes long so I have to be free to watch it but by the time I get free fb takes it down. Haven’t bothered with looking it up. 

however, that being said it seems to be more than just that lady that’s saying it’s a viable treatment 🤷🏻‍♂️

7 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

It was spoken about as a treatment long before these doctor spoke up. I wouldn’t say anyone is hanging their hat on them. It’s been going on for months now. You’re more worried about these few people than you are the facts. I’ll stick with the facts. 

And the CDC is the one that said masks were not needed. Any mask discussion should begin and end with them. 

I can't speak for these doctors.  They may be quacks for all I know.  But back in April two doctors from CA who own a number of urgent care centers put out a video, based on the data from their clinics, that was heavily censored.  There was no excuse for that.  No one questioned their credentials.  They didn't believe in aliens.  But because their video went against the norm it was deemed "dangerous" and censored when it went viral.  That should concern everyone.

Just now, Strike said:

I can't speak for these doctors.  They may be quacks for all I know.  But back in April two doctors from CA who own a number of urgent care centers put out a video, based on the data from their clinics, that was heavily censored.  There was no excuse for that.  No one questioned their credentials.  They didn't believe in aliens.  But because their video went against the norm it was deemed "dangerous" and censored when it went viral.  That should concern everyone.

Great point. But now they will latch onto this crazy woman, dismissing all the rest. The left owns the propaganda game. Always has. 

http://nsjonline.com/article/2020/07/michigan-hospital-study-says-hydroxychloroquine-covid-19-treatment-cut-death-rate-significantly/

DETROIT – Treatment with hydroxychloroquine cut the death rate significantly in sick patients hospitalized with COVID-19 – and without heart-related side-effects, according to a study published by Henry Ford Health System.

According to the report, in a large-scale retrospective analysis of 2,541 patients hospitalized between March 10 and May 2, 2020 across the system’s six hospitals, the study found 13% of those treated with hydroxychloroquine alone died compared to 26.4% not treated with hydroxychloroquine. None of the patients had documented serious heart abnormalities; however, patients were monitored for a heart condition routinely pointed to as a reason to avoid the drug as a treatment for COVID-19.

Patients treated with hydroxychloroquine at Henry Ford met specific protocol criteria as outlined by the hospital system’s Division of Infectious Diseases. 82% of the patients received the drug within 24 hours and 91% within 48 hours of admission. All patients in the study were 18 or over with a median age of 64 years; 51% were men and 56% African American.

“The findings have been highly analyzed and peer-reviewed,” said Dr. Marcus Zervos, division head of Infectious Disease for Henry Ford Health System, who co-authored the study with Henry Ford epidemiologist Samia Arshad. “We attribute our findings that differ from other studies to early treatment, and part of a combination of interventions that were done in supportive care of patients, including careful cardiac monitoring. Our dosing also differed from other studies not showing a benefit of the drug. And other studies are either not peer reviewed, have limited numbers of patients, different patient populations or other differences from our patients.”

Screw politics, this is good news.  JFC

I don't know about anyone else but I'm rooting for any therapudic or vaccine that helps 1.save lives and 2.gets America back to normalcy.  

14 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

HydroX has proven to work in countless scientific studies and real world practice.

Masks have been proven to not work in countless scientific studies and real world practice.

That is the truth. Why do you deny science?

"Countless" ? There are a couple of small ones that have been published, but have not passed through those necessary steps.

Masks have been proven to work to slowing the spread, but you pick and choose what you choose to believe.  Keep on with your "truth" but I am not going down this rabbit hole with you guys. It is such a waste of time.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

"Countless" ? There are a couple of small ones that have been published, but have not passed through those necessary steps.

Masks have been proven to work to slowing the spread, but you pick and choose what you choose to believe.  Keep on with your "truth" but I am not going down this rabbit hole with you guys. It is such a waste of time.

I’d say the necessary steps have been taken, seeing as the drug is 60 years old and widely prescribed. It, as they say, does no harm. Why such resistance? You can’t admit it might be political? 

Here's the deal, immediately they try to discredit these folks. They immediately find out this lady is a wacko so they use that to discredit the entire video and its premise. 

Yet, all knowing, never to be questioned DrFauci who last treated a patient when ? He also has a history,  have they dug into it  ? 

Did he fund the Wuhan lab after they type of experiments that go on there was banned in the states? What were his thoughts on hydroxychloroquine back in 2005 in regards to coronaviruses ? 

Why does Bill Gates have a voice of say in any of this

Many questions, yet those that want to immediately shutdown any positive news or opinions never ask. 

Sheep !!!!!

Its all focking political...and has been from the start.  

If ya can't figure that out, you're retarded or just suffer from a major case of TDS

Lol let's do this slower. The only...ONLY way trump doesnt get reelected is coronavirus. Well my gosh...hydroxy is the cure!! Its solved! It's been in use for a long time.

Gosh...youd think trump, Pfizer, and all the other drug companies would mass produce, solve it and trumps a hero!

But..they are not. I'll bet you dollars to donuts the vaccine doesnt even contain hydroxy. 

But yes they wore coats, had a mic, weird jiggly video and said what you wanted. Makes no sense. 

3 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Yes countless you ignore them

Cool show me your peer-reviewed scientific studies that show mask slow the spread of a virus. I want the actual study not a meme or press release. The studies that show masks do not work have been posted plenty of times on this site. So please bring your evidence.

1 minute ago, cyclone24 said:

Lol let's do this slower. The only...ONLY way trump doesnt get reelected is coronavirus. Well my gosh...hydroxy is the cure!! Its solved! It's been in use for a long time.

Gosh...youd think trump, Pfizer, and all the other drug companies would mass produce, solve it and trumps a hero!

But..they are not. I'll bet you dollars to donuts the vaccine doesnt even contain hydroxy. 

But yes they wore coats, had a mic, weird jiggly video and said what you wanted. Makes no sense. 

Somebody doesn't understand what a therapeutic is versus a vaccine. 

Just now, KSB2424 said:

I’m consistently amazed how people can be so confident yet don’t understand the basics. 

4 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Yes countless you ignore them

Cool show me your peer-reviewed scientific studies that show mask slow the spread of a virus. I want the actual study not a meme or press release. The studies that show masks do not work have been posted plenty of times on this site. So please bring your evidence.

the focking box of masks says right on it that it doesn't protect or prevent the virus... yet here we are 

Soft as sh!t I tell ya. 

3 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

One Houston-based physician, Dr. Stella ImmanueI, claimed that nobody needs to get sick from the coronavirus because it has a cure.

literally in the video. So either admit you're full of shiit or she is. Pick one.

And Dr, Goony-Goo-Goo should not have been throwing around the word “cure”.  But I don’t care what she says. I’m not basing my thoughts on the matter on what she has to say. Even though she’s right. 

6 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

This is just sad. You should back out of this thread and take a full time out.

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

This is just sad. You should back out of this thread and take a full time out.

One Houston-based physician, Dr. Stella ImmanueI, claimed that nobody needs to get sick from the coronavirus because it has a cure.

again...in the video. 

Just now, cyclone24 said:

again...in the video. 

Her wrong statement doesn’t make you right.