Sign in to follow this  
FlyinHeadlock

It's Working! Keep Rattling Their Cage

Reading Portland anarchists comments. They are starting to turn on each other. Breaking into factions. One side wants sit ins, one wants to keep up the violence. Another wants it stopped. They are getting worn out and know they are no match for Federal agents. Feds don't honor state rules on force which is starting to really sink in. They are terrified of getting arrested more than anything else. Reason they call foul when grabbed. Basically a bunch of panzies. Real protesters are not scared of being apprehended.

11 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Hahaha... lock em all up. Terrorists 

without question 

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Lock them all up for a good length of time. Years.

Yep. Feds don't mess around. This isn't county court slaps on the wrist. Some of them, they are taking their kids down there as a sorta rite of passage of history only to leave with them and their kids bloody getting caught up in the middle of it. Then they post pictures all mad and upset. Look what you did!!! REEEEE. No you did it to yourself and your a POS parent putting a child in that situation.  

• Like 1

Arrest every single of them, to include, and perhaps especially, the governor and mayor....

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Arrest every single of them, to include, and perhaps especially, the governor and mayor....

And people who finically support the terrorist. That includes Granny who bought her little terrorist tactical gear.

23 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Reading Portland anarchists comments. They are starting to turn on each other. Breaking into factions. One side wants sit ins, one wants to keep up the violence. Another wants it stopped. They are getting worn out and know they are no match for Federal agents. Feds don't honor state rules on force which is starting to really sink in. They are terrified of getting arrested more than anything else. Reason they call foul when grabbed. Basically a bunch of panzies. Real protesters are not scared of being apprehended.

I'd like to think that you couldn't rise to be mayor of a major city like Portland or Seattle without some intelligence.  As such, looking at these events from the other perspective, I wonder if they thought the best course of action was to let it run its course; let the rioters punch themselves out like Clubber Lang in Rocky III, and then just end.  That way they get to virtue signal their wokeness and things get back to normal eventually.

The problem with that model is that somebody along the way must have pointed out to them that these riots were not run by moms and grammas and teachers, but by trained militant Antifa terrorists who have no intention of ever stopping, rather they will continue to escalate if left unchecked.  And the moms etc., faced with no adversity, will continue to play at SJW so they can tell their grandkids about the big protest they were a part of.  So I am back to the "idiot" model.  :(

• Like 1

If you take your kid to this then you should be charged with child endangerment 

• Like 1

I have a nutty idea. How about a curfew? Protesting is permitted until 10 pm. At 11 if you’re still there you get arrested. Protesting may resume at 10 AM. Fascism.  

Curfews don't work. They are so violent, a lot of officers are going to get hurt or worse. Best thing to do is what they are doing now. Isolate the hard core ones, away from the crowd just like Barr said and snatch them lightening fast. Keep doing it over and over. Once those are gone the rest will melt away. They look like a mob but they have some structure. Super violent ones, mid tier violent ones, basic sissy punks, mentally ill and then average white deuchebags just rooting them on but not doing anything.  

1 minute ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Curfews don't work. They are so violent, a lot of officers are going to get hurt or worse. Best thing to do is what they are doing now. Isolate the hard core ones, away from the crowd just like Barr said and snatch them lightening fast. Keep doing it over and over. Once those are gone the rest will melt away. They look like a mob but they have some structure. Super violent ones, mid tier violent ones, basic sissy punks, mentally ill and then average white deuchebags just rooting them on but not doing anything.  

No, they work. You grab who you can. No need to figure out who’s who. It’s a basic strategy in disorder control.   

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No, they work. You grab who you can. No need to figure out who’s who. It’s a basic strategy in disorder control.   

They are using sling shots with glass marbles and ball bearings from far away. It can break bone. When they try to arrest them they swarm the police and disorient them. Looks just like a pack of dogs. I guess it could be done but it would take hundreds of officers to FOD walk entire streets from both ends. Even with that they just run away and keep coming back. Hard to run in all that gear I know that much. Getting the ultra violent ones is the way to go.

24 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

The libs are already complaining about the protestors “getting snatched into unmarked vans off the street”. Basically if you don’t let them do whatever they want without consequences then you’re a nazi 

I think worms might have gotten snatched, was busted in his blue hair screaming swinging his purse at a racist fed. 

2 hours ago, drobeski said:

I think worms might have gotten snatched, was busted in his blue hair screaming swinging his purse at a racist fed. 

Camouflage halter top, thick steel beads (hide those in the anus) and an iron skillet.  

Dunno if you guys go to that liberal site but they will not denounce the violence. 

Its crazy.  One even tried to bring up the Boston tea party as a justification.   Its wild

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Dunno if you guys go to that liberal site but they will not denounce the violence. 

Its crazy.  One even tried to bring up the Boston tea party as a justification.   Its wild

Well that liberal site had people issue death threats to conservatives and the FAMILIES for years.  The owner of the site, when asked to get it to stop, sided with the people issuing death threats and banned the conservatives, making himself an accomplice to death threats against adults and children.

Of COURSE they will not denounce the violence in Portland. They are violent people.  They are a liberal death cult. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Exactly what one would expect to happen but yes, we need to keep up the pressure so they really start losing it.

3 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

They are using sling shots with glass marbles and ball bearings from far away. It can break bone. When they try to arrest them they swarm the police and disorient them. Looks just like a pack of dogs. I guess it could be done but it would take hundreds of officers to FOD walk entire streets from both ends. Even with that they just run away and keep coming back. Hard to run in all that gear I know that much. Getting the ultra violent ones is the way to go.

You drench them with pepper spray. I'm talking soak them.

25 minutes ago, LOD01 said:

You drench them with pepper spray. I'm talking soak them.

You mean something like this....

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, riversco said:

Well that liberal site had people issue death threats to conservatives and the FAMILIES for years.  The owner of the site, when asked to get it to stop, sided with the people issuing death threats and banned the conservatives, making himself an accomplice to death threats against adults and children.

Of COURSE they will not denounce the violence in Portland. They are violent people.  They are a liberal death cult. 

At the unite the right rally after antifa attacked a car and the dude speed off a purple haired fat tub of lard had a heart attack and died on the aidwalk. That driver was charged and convicted of murder and is sitting in jail right now. He didn't hit her or even come close but he was charged.

They jumped all over that blaming Trump and every conservative. To speak the truth was not allowed.

That site hasn't changed. Bottom line they don't care about the truth. Orange man bad the ends justify the means. Disgusting people.

7 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

At the unite the right rally after antifa attacked a car and the dude speed off a purple haired fat tub of lard had a heart attack and died on the aidwalk. That driver was charged and convicted of murder and is sitting in jail right now. He didn't hit her or even come close but he was charged.

They jumped all over that blaming Trump and every conservative. To speak the truth was not allowed.

That site hasn't changed. Bottom line they don't care about the truth. Orange man bad the ends justify the means. Disgusting people.

Doesn’t that guy have some sort of mental/ developmental issues? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Doesn’t that guy have some sort of mental/ developmental issues? 

Would surprise me. I remember he posted some stupid sh1t on social media. They used that against him.

3 hours ago, 5-Points said:

You mean something like this....

yep.

4 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

nailed it

So why are we all self censoring mention of dumdum and his candyass site? I didn't get the memo.

17 hours ago, supermike80 said:

It’s absolutely pathetic.

Boston Tea Party started out very civil. They tried to meet and voice their real concerns about the corruption of the Governor. They actually didn't want a Revolution at all. Just wanted fairness in regards to buying and selling goods and taxes. Governor refused to come to the table. That's when they breached the impasse with riots and looting.  

These people today are not civil on any level. They started rioting and looting first then started making outrageous demands. Not the same thing. Not even close. 

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

MDC or Worms ?

You know, I really feel bad when things like this happens.  I mean, that poor dog.  The stress that poor thing was under.

Juniper is such a cute name for a thing :wub:

I AM A WOMAN!!! :lol:  (if my woman screamed like that, I would trade her in)

Why don't handcuffs also come with a gag? Too exciting for the perp?

2 hours ago, drobeski said:

MDC or Worms ?

Did one of the federal officers have a paint ball gun? 

19 hours ago, supermike80 said:

Heck! Not only will they not denounce it, they refuse to believe that there's any violence happening at all.

There was one poster that said that he went to go pick berries and didn't see any violence and declared Portland violence free.  No violence at the Berry orchard so you know, there's no violence.  I think we had another poster over there look out his front window and didn't see anything and declared that the whole violence thing is a conservative conspiracy

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Heck! Not only will they not denounce it, they refuse to believe that there's any violence happening at all.

There was one poster that said that he went to go pick berries and didn't see any violence and declared Portland violence free.  No violence at the Berry orchard so you know, there's no violence.  I think we had another poster over there look out his front window and didn't see anything and declared that the whole violence thing is a conservative conspiracy

49 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

It's disgusting to see what they continue to post living in their TDS world with no grasp of reality. Sho actually claimed yesterday he is making an effort to post as much and get into back and forth with others yet that hasn't changed at all. They all believe the looting, violence, etc started after the Feds showed up and ignore all the stuff going on before the Feds showed up. They are a truly deranged group of people.

12 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

It's disgusting to see what they continue to post living in their TDS world with no grasp of reality. Sho actually claimed yesterday he is making an effort to post as much and get into back and forth with others yet that hasn't changed at all. They all believe the looting, violence, etc started after the Feds showed up and ignore all the stuff going on before the Feds showed up. They are a truly deranged group of people.

The Feds weren’t in Seattle. What’s the excuse there? 

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Oh I jumped all over that knucklehead.  First he said he couldn't see anything from his window and he didn't know anything about the protests. 

THEN he starts in about the soccer moms and priests and god knows what else being terrorized by the feds....Which somehow I guess he COULD see from his window???

That guy is 100% loopy man.   Lot of them on that site.

And the thing is..All I wanted one of them to admit to was that utilizing violence to protest is wrong.  That's all. And not one of them, not one, on that site acknowledged that.  Period.

jon_mx called them out hard on that so the owner locked the thread.  

• Like 1