Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

The funniest video you'll see today

In this day and age, they will probably make the guy in video pay child support and he will get sued for emotional distress, and in addition,  the real father will have to pay child support.

And...it will be blamed on whites. 

Got to be fake.

Also I posted in another thread where a black guy was shot and dying he kept lying to the police that he didn't have a gun. He did and it was caught in video. Even when confronted with the truth. When they are caught with their hands in the cookie jar they will stick to the lie. "But that's your daughter I didn't cheat"

4 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Got to be fake.

Also I posted in another thread where a black guy was shot and dying he kept lying to the police that he didn't have a gun. He did and it was caught in video. Even when confronted with the truth. When they are caught with their hands in the cookie jar they will stick to the lie. "But that's your daughter I didn't cheat"

Is that the one that happened in Palm Coast, FL? 

Would. Maybe tone down the hair a bit though. 

28 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Would. Maybe tone down the hair a bit though. 

Imagine the smell tho

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

When is Newbie coming back? 

I don't know this "Newbie". If I had to guess though, they got bagged by the Feds. Probably wearing used leggins with runs, flailing around shakeweights and throwing uncapped water bottles of feces at cop cars they hand loaded.  

not funny in the least. sad really. this trash is all over social media and people get their laughs from it?

it's depressing to me. scumbag trash and their shitty lives are funny? just more moral decay