Sign in to follow this  
Herbivore

Umbrella Man

Looting and destruction is not like the old pirate code of the 7 seas. Anything goes. Even the graffiti, use to be an art form. I honestly have not seen any respectable graffiti during this whole situation. Even the big sanctioned BLM in the road was blah. 

12 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

What are your thoughts? The Hells Angels are pro police? Republican? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

What are your thoughts? The Hells Angels are pro police? Republican? 

they are not the people that the geek club said did it

9 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Refresh my memory... what did the people of the geek club say?  I don't remember anyone saying that the person was definitely black.  Pretty sure we were pretty much in agreement that it was a Democrat.  To me, a Hell's Angel person isn't really conservative.  They more or less fit an Anitfa mold, a.k.a., Democrat.  If I remember correctly, I said it was probably a white liberal.  I think I'm right.  No?

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Refresh my memory... what did the people of the geek club say?  I don't remember anyone saying that the person was definitely black.  Pretty sure we were pretty much in agreement that it was a Democrat.  To me, a Hell's Angel person isn't really conservative.  They more or less fit an Anitfa mold, a.k.a., Democrat.  If I remember correctly, I said it was probably a white liberal.  I think I'm right.  No?

I will go with no.

14 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

They ? Pretty sure I posted that video the day after ... the rumor then was it was a cop.

13 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Refresh our memory. Thanks. 

Did what?

Bust the windows or burn the place down

An investigation found that the man was also an associate of the Aryan Cowboy Brotherhood, a White supremacist prison and street gang based mainly in Minnesota and Kentucky.

So he knew a person or persons that may have been in the gang.  Nice stretch

5 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

Did what?

Bust the windows or burn the place down

And "they" ? 

Man this herbie kid is wack... prolly needs a burger. 

Hell's Angels are more old school anarchists meaning no ruler, not known for destruction and looting. Sounds like cousin Larry's special nephew they took under their wing and tried to mold him but kept dropping his loaner bike but they let him wear the jacket.

From link:

"Minneapolis police spokesman John Elder told the Associated Press Tuesday he could not confirm the name of the person involved, but said the investigation remains open and active."

So they might not even have the person after all?

6 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

So he knew a person or persons that may have been in the gang.  Nice stretch

it is a stretch that he is antifa

5 minutes ago, drobeski said:

And "they" ? 

Man this herbie kid is wack... prolly needs a burger. 

you might win this thread..just ordered a 5 guys burger.

12 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

I've tried them.  Too greasy.  Not a fan.  I'm going to say it... I think they're overrated.

• Like 1

Glad something worthwhile came from this thread.

Of course it was agitators. Left wing, right wing, anarchist, secret police, whatever... there’s a lot of folks out there trying to steer or disrupt legitimate protests for whatever purpose or agenda 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I've tried them.  Too greasy.  Not a fan.  I'm going to say it... I think they're overrated.

i wanted tacos but very little open in the airport..wasnt greasy today at least

1 minute ago, posty said:

Wasn't this guy involved with the JFK assassination as well?

definitely Russian 

18 minutes ago, drobeski said:

definitely Russian 

As long as he’s white Herbie gets hard. Non-white? Nothing to see here folks. Move along. 

56 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

i wanted tacos but very little open in the airport..wasnt greasy today at least

Nice, a little less clogging of the arteries is a good thing.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Is it possible Herbie doesn’t know what the Hells Angels are all about? He can’t be that naive, right? Oh yeah, this guy is termed an “associate”. Lol. 

If he's agitating, looting, vandalizing then who cares who he "is".  He's breaking the law, no different than the hundreds if not thousands of others.  :dunno:

4 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

If he's agitating, looting, vandalizing then who cares who he "is".  He's breaking the law, no different than the hundreds if not thousands of others.  :dunno:

Herbie does. It’s very important to him and most liberals. 

17 hours ago, posty said:

Wasn't this guy involved with the JFK assassination as well?

not only that, but also this ... mf'er gets around, no?

19 hours ago, Herbivore said:

I don't remember the Geek Club responding the way you say we responded. Everybody else is sayingthe same thing. We/you have evidence of what we said. The 70+ page thread exists.  To show us your point, can you go in there, or any thread, and show us who "the Geek Club" said did it. Prove us wrong. 

Thanks.

4 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I don't remember the Geek Club responding the way you say we responded. Everybody else is sayingthe same thing. We/you have evidence of what we said. The 70+ page thread exists.  To show us your point, can you go in there, or any thread, and show us who "the Geek Club" said did it. Prove us wrong. 

Thanks.

I recall it being pointed out that most of these rioters are white. The ones in Portland certainly are. Portland is 6 % black. Considering 99 pct of the black people there aren’t participating in them, why would we think any different? Oh wait, we actually watch the riots. Not the peaceful demonstrations that the left wing media keeps showing. Maybe Herbie should expand his horizons? 

20 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I recall it being pointed out that most of these rioters are white. The ones in Portland certainly are. Portland is 6 % black. Considering 99 pct of the black people there aren’t participating in them, why would we think any different? Oh wait, we actually watch the riots. Not the peaceful demonstrations that the left wing media keeps showing. Maybe Herbie should expand his horizons? 

To my knowledge, white turd = black turd = brown turd = all other shades of brown turd = yellow turd = red turd = gender nonconforming turd

The Geek Club holds these truths to be self-evident, that all turds are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable features, that among these are rioting, vandalism, and the pursuit of free stuff.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Thanks.

the overwhelming sentiment from the geek club was that leftist or antifa was responsible for mayhem of whatever kind.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, drobeski said:

definitely Russian 

I read he has a Trump golf course membership. It's totally true, CNN said so.

9 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

the overwhelming sentiment from the geek club was that leftist or antifa was responsible for mayhem of whatever kind.

Yes, and they’ll still believe it despite claiming here that they never did