Sign in to follow this  
Herbivore

Umbrella Man

9 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

the overwhelming sentiment from the geek club was that leftist or antifa was responsible for mayhem of whatever kind.

You think this guy is a card-carrying NRA member?

20 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

the overwhelming sentiment from the geek club was that leftist or antifa was responsible for mayhem of whatever kind.

So because of one guy, who’s a member of a criminal organization that hates cops, that means that leftists are not responsible for  the mayhem? Who is responsible then? 

From everything I have read and seen regarding the current protests during the day and riots at night is this timeline:

1. George Floyd was killed, cop arrested.
  2. Most every American was all on the same page and did NOT like what they saw in that video
  3. There were protests against police brutality
  4. Soon thereafter in Minneapolis and then across the country some of the protests turned to vandalism of downtown business and looting.  
  5. Then the statues started coming down
  6. Seattle was overtaken and this CHAZ zone was created.
  7. Around this point it was evident that we've moved on a bit from George Floyd / Police brutality to people who wanted to Defund the police and wreck the whole system i.e. capitalism, America as we know it. 
  8. In Portland, Seattle, etc the attacks on the police and now Gov't buildings are taking place
  9. The local government was doing nothing so the Feds came in.  

Once the "protests" moved away from police brutality to "defund the police" and "wreck the system" that's when, if you notice there are less and less blacks in the night vandalism and riots and more white anarchists.  Antifa (and all the other groups like them) is a big reason for that and mixed in are all sorts of radicals who simply want anarchy.  If you are part of that group, who come out at night strictly to cause chaos, vandalize etc the fock you.  White, black, whatever.

If you are part of the group who peacefully protest during the day, have marches, are calling your local leaders for change that you see fit, then good for you and you are constitutionally protected.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Herbivore said:

Well, you got that part 95% right. 

I say 95% because most of us think it's somewhere between 95-100%. Personally, from far off in my foreign bedroom with a coffee and a number to be pulled out of my ass, I'm ready to go with upwards of 99.9%. Either Antifa/BLM/ or some petty scum with gang or no affiliation that saw an opportunity to grab free stuff or cause mayhem. I conflate them all together as the same thing.

Now, I think what you have is pretty solid evidence that one of the first turds present, that sparked the first fire, maybe even singularly responsible, was a Hells Angels guy. My point is that nobody in this forum ever speculated on who lit the fuse first. I know this is the case because I never heard of "Umbrella Man" until this thread. In many cases, my being so far away makes me clueless since  I live under a cultural rock and have no idea what's going on over half the time. but in this case though, it does work. I know full well that the first time we speculated on Umbrella Man's identity was this thread, because I know I read every post in that thread. Not there nor anywhere else have I ever heard about him until now. Really, I associate umbrellas with Hong Kong and thought that's what this thread would be about when I opened it. My reaction was "Who's this?" I never saw those pictures before ... the Geek Club never talked about him. 

I do think that you're right though in that once the first fires were lit, the Geek Club blamed BLM/Antifa/ petty crooks for damn near all the violence and rioting the rest of the way. I know I did/do. The Hells Angles are a bit more organized than most petty crooks but they're pretty muc the same. What we didn't know or talk about (but may well have  presumed which is why I left it open) was who/what sparked the first fire (again, until now). But  the far left readily took over from there, and did so in massive, massive numbers (and this next bit is my opinion that may be wrong) so as to dwarf Hells Angels involvement down to a hair above statistical zero. I don't know if the Hells Angels lit one fire or fifty, I do know after the first one, all they had to do was light cigarettes the rest of the way, the chaos that was feeding the riot was almost all left-driven.

I guess, now that I think on it, I do find Hells Angels far less repulsive than Antifa or BLM since they are blue collar anarchists rather than rich mama's boy dweebs in gender studies classes nor are they Communists.

12 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Well, you got that part 95% right. 

I say 95% because most of us think it's somewhere between 95-100%. Personally, from far off in my foreign bedroom with a coffee and a number to be pulled out of my ass, I'm ready to go with upwards of 99.9%. Either Antifa/BLM/ or some petty scum with gang or no affiliation that saw an opportunity to grab free stuff or cause mayhem. I conflate them all together as the same thing.

Now, I think what you have is pretty solid evidence that one of the first turds present, that sparked the first fire, maybe even singularly responsible, was a Hells Angels guy. My point is that nobody in this forum ever speculated on who lit the fuse first. I know this is the case because I never heard of "Umbrella Man" until this thread. In many cases, my being so far away makes me clueless since  I live under a cultural rock and have no idea what's going on over half the time. but in this case though, it does work. I know full well that the first time we speculated on Umbrella Man's identity was this thread, because I know I read every post in that thread. Not there nor anywhere else have I ever heard about him until now. Really, I associate umbrellas with Hong Kong and thought that's what this thread would be about when I opened it. My reaction was "Who's this?" I never saw those pictures before ... the Geek Club never talked about him. 

I do think that you're right though in that once the first fires were lit, the Geek Club blamed BLM/Antifa/ petty crooks for damn near all the violence and rioting the rest of the way. I know I did/do. The Hells Angles are a bit more organized than most petty crooks but they're pretty muc the same. What we didn't know or talk about (but may well have  presumed which is why I left it open) was who/what sparked the first fire (again, until now). But  the far left readily took over from there, and did so in massive, massive numbers (and this next bit is my opinion that may be wrong) so as to dwarf Hells Angels involvement down to a hair above statistical zero. I don't know if the Hells Angels lit one fire or fifty, I do know after the first one, all they had to do was light cigarettes the rest of the way, the chaos that was feeding the riot was almost all left-driven.

I guess, now that I think on it, I do find Hells Angels far less repulsive than Antifa or BLM since they are blue collar anarchists rather than rich mama's boy dweebs in gender studies classes nor are they Communists.

geek righties..violence is always the left

geek righties shown its not always the left

geek righties..its still always the left.  

in this, is it possible that there are more umbrella man types that you and I don't know about.  I didn't know about this guy either.  I don't even know if this guy is who whoever is speculating him to be..which is why I asked any thoughts on this, he is not who the geek club said was responsible...this was apparently very upsetting.  

6 hours ago, Herbivore said:

in this, is it possible that there are more umbrella man types that you and I don't know about.  I didn't know about this guy either.  I don't even know if this guy is who whoever is speculating him to be..which is why I asked any thoughts on this, he is not who the geek club said was responsible...this was apparently very upsetting.  

Wrong

6 hours ago, Herbivore said:

geek righties shown a dude who might be part of a biker gang which aren't right wing at all.

FTFY

8 hours ago, Herbivore said:

As I stated earlier.  Don’t care, if a person is rioting, vandalism, etc then he’s scum and arrest him / her.  

This really isn’t all that hard.  

Congrats on finding ONE dude out of all the madness who isn’t a left wing weirdo.  If it makes you feel better so be it.  

On 7/31/2020 at 12:10 PM, KSB2424 said:

From everything I have read and seen regarding the current protests during the day and riots at night is this timeline:

1. George Floyd was killed, cop arrested.
  2. Most every American was all on the same page and did NOT like what they saw in that video
  3. There were protests against police brutality
  4. Soon thereafter in Minneapolis and then across the country some of the protests turned to vandalism of downtown business and looting.  
  5. Then the statues started coming down
  6. Seattle was overtaken and this CHAZ zone was created.
  7. Around this point it was evident that we've moved on a bit from George Floyd / Police brutality to people who wanted to Defund the police and wreck the whole system i.e. capitalism, America as we know it. 
  8. In Portland, Seattle, etc the attacks on the police and now Gov't buildings are taking place
  9. The local government was doing nothing so the Feds came in.  

Once the "protests" moved away from police brutality to "defund the police" and "wreck the system" that's when, if you notice there are less and less blacks in the night vandalism and riots and more white anarchists.  Antifa (and all the other groups like them) is a big reason for that and mixed in are all sorts of radicals who simply want anarchy.  If you are part of that group, who come out at night strictly to cause chaos, vandalize etc the fock you.  White, black, whatever.

If you are part of the group who peacefully protest during the day, have marches, are calling your local leaders for change that you see fit, then good for you and you are constitutionally protected.  

I'd like to add you should also be constitutionally protected if you make fun of BLM because crime data shows that crime has collapsed over the last 30 years.  There are less arrests, murders, etc across the board. While Floyd's death is tragic, is it not indicative of the overall trend and trying to claim the police force nationwide is terrible is laughable.

1 hour ago, riversco said:

I'd like to add you should also be constitutionally protected if you make fun of BLM because crime data shows that crime has collapsed over the last 30 years.  There are less arrests, murders, etc across the board. While Floyd's death is tragic, is it not indicative of the overall trend and trying to claim the police force nationwide is terrible is laughable.

Geroge Floyd's death is setting the new normal. for crime in communities that buy into the police abuse/defund movement. Detroit use to be nice, it was 20 years of Coleman Young (essentially Al Sharpton) that, I won't say got us here, but got us to where we were in 1994, because other than the Kwame years, progress has been made. Of the cities burning and rioting, Detroit isn't one, although the Detroit Can't Breathe clowns are taking their marches into the suburbs and are trying to get the DPD Police Chief fired for being so on the ball downtown and in the inner city.