JustinCharge

Trump starting to rise in polls again - media silent

2 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

When Biden appoints Obama, MICHELLE OBAMA to the Supreme Court I look forward to your reasoned and measured reaction. 

Her and barry lost their law licenses long ago after they were under fire for being crooked. So....:dunno: 

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Her and barry lost their law licenses long ago after they were under fire for being crooked. So....:dunno: 

You shouldn't believe everything you read on Twitter.

False. The Obamas did not have to surrender their licenses to practice law, and neither has been the subject of attorney disciplinary proceedings in Illinois.

Also, I don't believe a law license is a prerequisite to be appointed to SCOTUS.  :dunno:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

You got rubed by that email too, huh? :( 

2 hours ago, riversco said:

That is not a valid indicator whatsoever.

Individual candidates distance themselves from the president for lots of reasons.   And anytime a nominee trails by 15%, you'll get more distancing.   But again its summer polling which isn't to be trusted.

Well that’s exactly my point. If republicans weren’t worried despite the polls, they wouldn’t distance themselves from Trump. Certainly not safe republicans like McConnell. If even those guys are distancing themselves a bit, you know they are worried.

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

You shouldn't believe everything you read on Twitter.

False. The Obamas did not have to surrender their licenses to practice law, and neither has been the subject of attorney disciplinary proceedings in Illinois.

Also, I don't believe a law license is a prerequisite to be appointed to SCOTUS.  :dunno:

I don't use Twitter. I just know what happened. And as for SCOTUS, both the obamas are criminal so she wouldn't fit the bill for destruction. I wouldn't put it past biden (pelosi) to try as the left are out of their minds. But whatever, have fun. Maybe pelosi can send you an official impeachment pen for your support. :dunno: 

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

You got rubed by that email too, huh? :( 

I didn't get any email. Sorry bud. Go back to your therapy session. 

33 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

When Biden appoints Obama, MICHELLE OBAMA to the Supreme Court I look forward to your reasoned and measured reaction. 

LMAO....no grasp of reality. That only happens in your liberal fantasy world.

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Here you go MDC. CNN. Barry say he be sorry...very sorry for keep dat docta.

https://youtu.be/DjwudZqo-Bg

He shouldn’t have said it because it wasn’t true.

Isn’t true under the private insurance scheme either. Which is certainly relevant.

• Confused 1

21 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I don't use Twitter. I just know what happened. And as for SCOTUS, both the obamas are criminal so she wouldn't fit the bill for destruction. I wouldn't put it past biden (pelosi) to try as the left are out of their minds. But whatever, have fun. Maybe pelosi can send you an official impeachment pen for your support. :dunno: 

You just know what happened, except that it didn't happen.  Great talking with you. :D

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Isn’t true under the private insurance scheme either. Which is certainly relevant.

But, he did say it because wait one....it's true and he admitted it on CNN and they agreed wholeheartedly.

Whatever goes on in your mind though sure. I will accept it in exchange for sparing my life when you go Ted Kazinksy or worse. I'm on your side. 

Just now, Mike Honcho said:

You just know what happened, except that it didn't happen.  Great talking with you. :D

When you lie on your law application claiming to be "serving as a professor of law" at the U of Chicago School of Law, the Attorney Discipline Committed does not like those things. So, as you can see, when some article says they didn't lose for one thing, it doesn't mean they didn't lose it for another thing. 

Oh, and the obama in heels was found to be even worse. You go read your liberal reviews of things. I'm sure you will agree with that first. 

I'll be happy to write an article on how they didn't lose their licenses because they let their Corolla run out of gas in 2008.    Easy peasy. 

Keep telling yourself things. Seems to work for you. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

But, he did say it because wait one....it's true and he admitted it on CNN and they agreed wholeheartedly.

Whatever goes on in your mind though sure. I will accept it in exchange for sparing my life when you go Ted Kazinksy or worse. I'm on your side. 

I’m at a cabin in the woods right now :unsure:

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

:lol: Maybe you can turn to the liberal media to help you out of this one. 

• Confused 2

15 hours ago, Mr. Hand said:

And if he wins just wait to see the meltdowns when he gets to appoint another Supreme Court judge.

Whoever it is, I'm going to claim that person sexually assaulted me twenty five years ago, so hopeful it'll be Amy Coney Barrett because that'd be far more fun making up an imaginary story than if it were some former offensive tackle.

Still today, if Amy Coney Barrett ever wants to sexually assault me, here's my phone number.

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Whoever it is, I'm going to claim that person sexually assaulted me twenty five years ago, so hopeful it'll be Amy Coney Barrett because that'd be far more fun making up an imaginary story than if it were some former offensive tackle.

Still today, if Amy Coney Barrett ever wants to sexually assault me, here's my phone number.

I would also take one for the team and let her assault me too.

On 8/1/2020 at 6:20 PM, lod001 said:

Found ShoTard. A Trump voter knocked him out.

That was great, I would pay good money for that to be Shotard or one of the other safe spacers. 

1 minute ago, avoiding injuries said:

I can’t figure out what his desired outcome could have been...

Quick BJ

On 7/31/2020 at 12:03 AM, GobbleDog said:

Polls schmolls.   Vegas odds - July 30, 2020  (5Dimes.com)

Joe Biden -160

Donald Trump +140

It's been right every election I've seen dating back to early 2000's.  EXCEPT the last election where Clinton was a monster favorite even on election night.  She won the popular vote, so they got that right.   I foresee Trump winning again, so I'm kind of surprised to see him as an underdog. We shall see.

Vegas odds - August 28, 2020 (5Dimes.com)

Joe Biden -110

Donald Trump -110

.......................................................................................................

What a difference a month makes.  Dead even.  Interesting.

4 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

Vegas odds - August 28, 2020 (5Dimes.com)

Joe Biden -110

Donald Trump -110

.......................................................................................................

What a difference a month makes.  Dead even.  Interesting.

Not surprising to me.  While I didn't watch much of either conference, from what I've gathered/seen:

DNC:  Orange man bad.

RNC:  Uplifting stories from people actually impacted positively by policies or actions taken by Trump.  Numerous respectable, credible black people talking about how Trump has actually done things to improve black lives while Democratic policies for decades haven't. 

Huge contrast, and the GOP gets a conference "bump" while the DNC did not.

Retard DNC cannot figure out that being negative turns people off. The ones that thrive on it are the subhuman rioters that don't vote.

There are enough states within striking range for Trump to win.   RCP has Trump at 201 EVs.  Florida (29 EVs) is at Biden 3.7%.  Ohio (18) is at Biden 2.3%. Wisconsin (10) is at Biden 3.5%.  Arizona (11) is at Biden 2.2%. That is enough for Trump to win.

Michigan (16) has REALLY tightened with Biden up 2.2%.  Minnesota has tightened to Biden 5.5% and Pennsylvania is out there with Biden 5.8%.  So Trump has multiple paths.

If Trump wins, the core argument of the ensuing riots will be that the Electoral College is racist.

30 minutes ago, riversco said:

If Trump wins, the core argument of the ensuing riots will be that the Electoral College is racist.

Yep.  Votes where black people live dont matter.

46 minutes ago, riversco said:

Not if he wins the popular vote.  That would be a catastrophic blow to the left.  

2 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Not if he wins the popular vote.  That would be a catastrophic blow to the left.  

:lol:  Vegas odds - August 28, 2020 (5Dimes.com)

Joe Biden wins Popular Vote -420

Donald Trump wins Popular Vote +335

1 minute ago, GobbleDog said:

:lol:  Vegas odds - August 28, 2020 (5Dimes.com)

Joe Biden wins Popular Vote -420

Donald Trump wins Popular Vote +335

Wow, I'll take +335 all day long. 

17 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Trump can't win the popular vote.  CA/NY will kill him.  That's why the lefties want to get rid of the electoral college.  So CA/NY determine our national policy, and everyone else has no say. 

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

Trump can't win the popular vote.  CA/NY will kill him.  That's why the lefties want to get rid of the electoral college.  So CA/NY determine our national policy, and everyone else has no say. 

Trump won’t win NY, but he’ll get more votes this time than last. Bank on it. 

3 hours ago, Strike said:

Not surprising to me.  While I didn't watch much of either conference, from what I've gathered/seen:

DNC:  Orange man bad.

RNC:  Uplifting stories from people actually impacted positively by policies or actions taken by Trump.  Numerous respectable, credible black people talking about how Trump has actually done things to improve black lives while Democratic policies for decades haven't. 

Huge contrast, and the GOP gets a conference "bump" while the DNC did not.

GOP, Dem conventions were Heartland vs. Hollywood, Euro Parliament member says

Republicans offered 'authenticity,' while Democrats stressed artifice, France's Jerome Riviere says

https://www.foxnews.com/media/gop-dem-conventions-were-heartland-vs-hollywood-euro-parliament-member-says

5 hours ago, riversco said:

There are enough states within striking range for Trump to win.   RCP has Trump at 201 EVs.  Florida (29 EVs) is at Biden 3.7%.  Ohio (18) is at Biden 2.3%. Wisconsin (10) is at Biden 3.5%.  Arizona (11) is at Biden 2.2%. That is enough for Trump to win.

Michigan (16) has REALLY tightened with Biden up 2.2%.  Minnesota has tightened to Biden 5.5% and Pennsylvania is out there with Biden 5.8%.  So Trump has multiple paths.

I forgot to add Nevada (6).  Its close as well with Biden only up 4%.  If Trump expends his map from 2016 to 2020, the 2 leading candidates are Minnesota and Nevada.