Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

Please Lord, let there be Football all season this year... I need this

If they can lower the time to less than a week if positive it might work out. Without that, going to get messy. Could be doing like 60 drops for fantasy. I'm actually use to this style. I do at least 40 or more a season but most people don't play that way. 

9 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

If they can lower the time to less than a week if positive it might work out. Without that, going to get messy. Could be doing like 60 drops for fantasy. I'm actually use to this style. I do at least 40 or more a season but most people don't play that way. 

Ya I shake up my team big time.. usually 1 to 3 drops a week

9 minutes ago, snatchit said:

Ya I shake up my team big time.. usually 1 to 3 drops a week

I love this style. I play in a strong league but they don't do many drops and adds. I'm always tinkering with players. Last year was amazing. I got Drake, Parker, Hunt and Scary Terry just messing around in the garbage bin. Ended up winning. Think I did over 40 transactions. Year before over 50. Everyone else 10-15.

5 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

I love this style. I play in a strong league but they don't do many drops and adds. I'm always tinkering with players. Last year was amazing. I got Drake, Parker, Hunt and Scary Terry just messing around in the garbage bin. Ended up winning. Think I did over 40 transactions. Year before over 50. Everyone else 10-15.

Our trades are $10 each, I always spend way more than anyone else. We use CBS Sportline, waivers are worst go 1st. I am always around the last to pick each week. I have to speculate a lot, get guys a week before they pop. Requires a lot of research. But I like it

I agree about teams making a lot of moves, my 14 teamer is 32 years young , for the last oh 20 years we’ve had a limited on f/ a moves and trades.  

Not this season, and went to no charge for covid moves.  

But still a charge for any football injury issue change. 

Its going to be a interesting season.  

But I’m praying that the Lord will destroy this mandemic. 

• Like 1

I think we are just gonna have a few extra bench spots.. I am hancuffing all my RB's that are on run friendly teams. May handcuff my stud WR's

I’ve never been a big fan of handcuffing players, I usually find when I have, I’ve past on another player that would have been a better asset to my team, But if there’s a season to do so, I would say this next one would be the one I’ll probably look to do so more than the past. 

3 hours ago, gardenstatepkwy said:

We usually charge a $1 transaction fee. I didn't intend to exclude Covid related add/drops but I may have to. Most competitive teams average 22-27 transactions during a regular season.

We made the choice not to charge for mandemic players, but it was a very close vote. 

8- 6 in Favor was not charging.