Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

website promoting "boycott all pro sports"

9 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

The most vocal Democrats are not really Liberals.  The nut jobs out in the streets rioting are not Liberals.  I don't really consider a lot of the people on the left to be much for true Liberals anymore.  I don't like what the Democratic party has become and it's why I am no longer registered as a Democrat.

The Democratic Party and their partners in the media cover for the nutjobs and refuse by and large to call them out. So they are complicent, not separated. 

2 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

You and cuck.  :lol:

Shonuff said he wasn’t too. Lol. Nice company. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

There are no coincidences. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No wonder Trump won, nobody is a Democrat.  :lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

At least a few recognize how shameful it really is 

8 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Great point. Lol. 

20 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Lol.  Shotard goes straight Democrat party line on every single issue without exception, yet always has to say he isn’t Liberal.  That’s why he is Shotard.

2 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Lol.  Shotard goes straight Democrat party line on every single issue without exception, yet always has to say he isn’t Liberal.  That’s why he is Shotard.

He claims he’s a fiscal conservative. He didn’t get the memo that they don’t exist anymore. 

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He claims he’s a fiscal conservative. He didn’t get the memo that they don’t exist anymore. 

😆. If he’s a fiscal conservative then I’m a raging Liberal.  I don’t think I have ever heard him once espouse a Republican principle.  The guy’s in his own little world if he thinks he’s a fiscal conservative.

...and Timschochet is a self-professed “Moderate”, and Ivan Karamozov and Maurile Tremblay are both Conservatives.  This is what life in the AntifaGuys bubble does to people.  They’ve all lost all sense of reality and perspective.

Imagine being a grown man and unironically using the word “cuck.” 

Imagine being a grown man and being reduced to renting a room in a strangers house you found on Craigslist?  Oooof. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Imagine being a grown man and being reduced to renting a room in a strangers house you found on Craigslist?  Oooof. 

Gay?  Serial killer?  Both?

2 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Gay?  Serial killer?  Both?

No, just a troll. 

3 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Ok.  Thought for sure he was light in the loafers.

Be pretty gay for Corky McStalkerson to follow me around like he does if I were gay. :unsure: 

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Maybe if I put it in caps and bold it will sink in for everyone on here.  IT'S NOT MY PARTY.  I AM NOT A DEMOCRAT.  I DO NOT BELONG TO ANY PARTY.

In fairness, he's right.  You said you were a Democrat.  My guess is that happened fairly recently and not in the late 90's early 00's, like the time frame he's referencing.

Narrative destroyed, nerve struck. Just another day at the geek club for me. 

44 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

In fairness, he's right.  You said you were a Democrat.  My guess is that happened fairly recently and not in the late 90's early 00's, like the time frame he's referencing.

I use to be registered as a Democrat.  That's what I registered as originally because that's what my parents were and I voted for Obama.  As I've gotten older and learned more I've found that the Democratic party does not represent me.

I didn't turn 18 until the summer of 2001.  I've only voted in 3 elections.

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I use to be registered as a Democrat.  That what I registered as originally because that's what my parents were and I voted for Obama.  As I've gotten older and learned more I've found that the Democratic party does not represent me.

I didn't turn 18 until the summer of 2001.  I've only voted in 3 elections.

:thumbsup:

I will still be watching the NFL this year if there are in fact games. Do I like the BLM support showing up in sports? No. But there are a fockton of other services that support BLM as well. I sure as hell couldn't boycott ALL of those services. Just in Target and Amazon alone I would never be able to buy half of the things I use in my every day life. I guess I could boycott these companies but my cost of living would go up because of it. 

https://www.cnet.com/how-to/companies-donating-black-lives-matter/

https://archive.is/iQWXn

It hadn't been clear until now for me that hockey was engaging in this Woke bullsh*t too. I thought it was a just a handful of bad apples but the cancer runs deeper than I realized.

On 8/3/2020 at 9:08 AM, Hawkeye21 said:

The people boycotting sports and complaining about everyone else are just as bad.  You're all just a bunch of whiny biches.  We all are.  Maybe we all just need to shut up and go back to minding our own business.  It's getting old.

You sure do whine about one side a lot. 

On 8/3/2020 at 6:39 AM, Hawkeye21 said:

I wasn't doing a direct comparison of boycotting sports to people rioting.  Go on with projecting your outrage though.

Yes implied it, same thing!

I am done with all sports but Golf and NFL. I have a feeling about 1:15 Sunday, I will be done with the NFL

1 minute ago, edjr said:

I am done with all sports but Golf and NFL. I have a feeling about 1:15 Sunday, I will be done with the NFL

Thursday night maybe. 

On 8/3/2020 at 3:08 PM, KayJay1971 said:

I will still be watching the NFL this year if there are in fact games. Do I like the BLM support showing up in sports? No. But there are a fockton of other services that support BLM as well. I sure as hell couldn't boycott ALL of those services. Just in Target and Amazon alone I would never be able to buy half of the things I use in my every day life. I guess I could boycott these companies but my cost of living would go up because of it. 

https://www.cnet.com/how-to/companies-donating-black-lives-matter/

If Amazon puts BLM on their trucks, I’m out. American Airlines Stewardess are now wearing BLM pins. I will not fly them.  They can support anyone they want I don’t want to see it in the products I buy. After the games the NFL can do what ever they want, bring it to the product and I’m out. I would feel the same if they pushed MAGA,.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Thursday night maybe. 

Oh right. :doh:  you can expect the 1st game back, they will lay it on extra thick. :(

What is that NBC? Is that Michaels and Collinsworth? You know how much white privilege is in that booth?  Maybe Booger can do a guest spot to help things out? 

I’m only paying attention because of fantasy, and barely doing that. And I’m only doing fantasy because it’s a reason for my group of friends to hang. Our draft the other night was the worst one ever. No one was prepared, everyone just going down the list. Some guys didn’t even drink and left as soon as it was over. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m only paying attention because of fantasy, and barely doing that. And I’m only doing fantasy because it’s a reason for my group of friends to hang. Our draft the other night was the worst one ever. No one was prepared, everyone just going down the list. Some guys didn’t even drink and left as soon as it was over. 

Thanks Chiner :(   

Can't do anything anymore. Focking joke

Just now, edjr said:

Oh right. :doh:  you can expect the 1st game back, they will lay it on extra thick. :(

What is that NBC? Is that Michaels and Collinsworth? You know how much white privilege is in that booth?  Maybe Booger can do a guest spot to help things out? 

No kidding. Guarantee if I listened to that pregame I would want to throw up. And you know Collinsworth is gonna get preachy. I’ll be watching Tucker. 

Just now, edjr said:

Thanks Chiner :(   

Can't do anything anymore. Focking joke

China and SJW’s 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No kidding. Guarantee if I listened to that pregame I would want to throw up. And you know Collinsworth is gonna get preachy. I’ll be watching Tucker. 

one notch below Herbpreach

I stopped watching baseball in the 90's, never watched the NBA, and in recent years have started to drift away from football too....  😑

website name ideas: (followed by .com)

cancelsportsandmovies
cancelprosports
boycottprosports (probably already taken)

what else?