Sign in to follow this  
BirdGang

If There’s Football this year, best Fantasy Football Content/Sites

I’m embarrassed to admit I’ve been a long time supporter of a site that takes a very strong fringe political position I refuse to support any longer. I plan on adding a FFT membership here, was curious of any other good ones out there.....any of you guys have a top 3 for pay sites?

• Like 1

This one is pretty darn good. Not all the glitz and glamour, but quality writing and you get the info you need. 

• Like 2

Hit the main board, and welcome to our humble abode.

Also Fantasypros.com is reading material I frequent.

• Like 1

this place is full of hateful tards.

the football forum is almost at dead at the huddle.

fbg is your friend.  

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, taco breath said:

this place is full of hateful tards.

the football forum is almost at dead at the huddle.

fbg is your friend.  

AntifaGuys?  I’m willing to bet that’s where he defected from.

bring the content, asswipe.

I don't have a site but PM me. I will pay you $45 a month to give you advice. I write it off as a charity contribution, cut it in half, double it then blend it into a derivatives co-op for a net gain of $45.25.

4 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

I don't have a site but PM me. I will pay you $45 a month to give you advice. I write it off as a charity contribution, cut it in half, double it then blend it into a derivatives co-op for a net gain of $45.25.

have you ever won a fantasy league?

if so, pm me.

1 minute ago, taco breath said:

have you ever won a fantasy league?

if so, pm me.

I finally did in this past year. Left $60 on the table in auction and drafted Divine Ogzibo. I firmly believe I will be murdered at the next draft. Can I hide at your place?

2 hours ago, Patented Phil said:

AntifaGuys?  I’m willing to bet that’s where he defected from.

Haha yeah Libtardguys.com had good football content but I can’t support that garbage anymore. 

2 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

I’m not sure about this.  

The mange bored should pick up once actual things start happening around the league.

Actual news appears here about as fast as anywhere.

plus- Mike puts up with most of our sh!t

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old School said:

The mange bored should pick up once actual things start happening around the league.

Actual news appears here about as fast as anywhere.

plus- Mike puts up with most of our sh!t

And;  We have this :pointstosky: guy!

;)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BirdGang said:

Haha yeah Libtardguys.com had good football content but I can’t support that garbage anymore. 

Same here.  Was a loyal subscriber for many many years, but I can no longer support Joetard and his merry band of America-hating “intellectuals”.  Despicable people, despicable beliefs, and despicable behaviors - and I’ve been all over the world and seen it all.  Plus to be perfectly honest their fantasy analyses and prognostications haven’t been all that great the last few years.  I think Joetard and the gang have gotten a bit fat and happy and have lost their fastballs.

This place has been pretty good so far, but I do have some lingering concerns that Mike might end up being “Joetard Light” with the censoring of the forum talk.  We’ll see how it goes.  I understand he has a business to run, but that doesn’t mean he has to cow-tow and cave to the Liberal mobs that have overrun this country.  If he’s smart he’ll embrace the concept of free speech (within reason of course) as it served our country well for 200+ years.

In the meantime, give this place a shot, contribute, and let’s see if we can make a go of it.  Get the free stuff from Fantasypros and subscribe to the content here.  👍

• Like 1

On 8/1/2020 at 9:40 AM, Kopy said:

Hit the main board, and welcome to our humble abode.

*mange

Never bench Stephen Davis. 

That’s all you really need to know. 

2 hours ago, Patented Phil said:

Same here.  Was a loyal subscriber for many many years, but I can no longer support Joetard and his merry band of America-hating “intellectuals”.  Despicable people, despicable beliefs, and despicable behaviors - and I’ve been all over the world and seen it all.  Plus to be perfectly honest their fantasy analyses and prognostications haven’t been all that great the last few years.  I think Joetard and the gang have gotten a bit fat and happy and have lost their fastballs.

This place has been pretty good so far, but I do have some lingering concerns that Mike might end up being “Joetard Light” with the censoring of the forum talk.  We’ll see how it goes.  I understand he has a business to run, but that doesn’t mean he has to cow-tow and cave to the Liberal mobs that have overrun this country.  If he’s smart he’ll embrace the concept of free speech (within reason of course) as it served our country well for 200+ years.

In the meantime, give this place a shot, contribute, and let’s see if we can make a go of it.  Get the free stuff from Fantasypros and subscribe to the content here.  👍

You pretty much nailed. Not only does he employ a bunch of extreme left antifa types that  moderate it but he uses the forum as their way to censor any non left extremists and their childish way to cope with their butt hurt from an election 4 years ago. Complete losers, can’t believe Dodds has allowed it....maybe he’s out of the company. 

This place seems reasonable and doesn’t attempt to censor our free speech to create an echo chamber far from reality. 

Appreciate all the feedback, football wise do they have anything like draft dominator here or elsewhere that lets you plug in your keepers and do mocks?

2 hours ago, Rusty Syringes said:

You're going to need to answer one question: McNair or Pennington?

There is only one correct answer.

Chad, duh. 

I’m currently developing a new FF game that’s different than what we’re all used to.  If things go as planned, it will be up and running for this season.  

On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2020 at 11:40 AM, BirdGang said:

I’m embarrassed to admit I’ve been a long time supporter of a site that takes a very strong fringe political position I refuse to support any longer. I plan on adding a FFT membership here, was curious of any other good ones out there.....any of you guys have a top 3 for pay sites?

Are you looking for free sites or are you interested in a pay site?  Also, is NFL the DSF you play

20 hours ago, frank said:

Never bench Stephen Davis. 

That’s all you really need to know. 

And Tommy Maddox will throw for 5,000 yards.

1 hour ago, Meglamaniac said:

Are you looking for free sites or are you interested in a pay site?  Also, is NFL the DSF you play

I’m open to a pay site. We have a keeper so would like to be able to factor that in on projections. 

7 hours ago, BirdGang said:

I’m open to a gay site. We have a keeper so would like to be able to factor that in on projections. 

:blink:

On 8/1/2020 at 11:40 AM, BirdGang said:

You should go to all the fantasy football sites and ask them which is the best.

2 hours ago, KayJay1971 said:

:blink:

A few more years of marriage and I may be ready. Especially if quarantined. 

Once season starts up my go to www.lemonparty.org 

That's usually my best source. Lots of breaking news

21 hours ago, BirdGang said:

I’m open to a pay site. We have a keeper so would like to be able to factor that in on projections. 

Are you looking for season long info or DFS?

35 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Once season starts up my go to www.lemonparty.org 

That's usually my best source. Lots of breaking news

I actually visited that site for the first time recently.  Somebody here bumped an old thread and upon perusing I clicked a link.  Personally, I wouldn't recommend it.  

1 minute ago, fandandy said:

I actually visited that site for the first time recently.  Somebody here bumped an old thread and upon perusing I clicked a link.  Personally, I wouldn't recommend it.  

Man I dunno....www.lemonparty.org has 3 really good analysts who dive head first into the work. Won alot of leagues using them. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Meglamaniac said:

Are you looking for season long info or DFS?

Season long. We do one keeper. 

25 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

Season long. We do one keeper. 

I can't think of a pay site worth getting for season long leagues.

You may want to try numberfire or rotogrinders free stuff although they are mostly DFS or just rely on the printed mags like we did in the early 2000s 😁

On 8/1/2020 at 11:40 AM, Kopy said:

Same here,really like their content.

• Like 1

SportsLine 

$99/year or $25/quarterly. 

they have season long, DFS, and wagering content on all sports. 

• Thanks 1

I used to love the contest that marxistguys run but they won’t be receiving any $ from me . The only content I’m paying for is the athletic 

• Thanks 1

On 8/4/2020 at 9:55 AM, cyclone24 said:

Man I dunno....www.lemonparty.org has 3 really good analysts who dive head first into the work. Won alot of leagues using them. 

:nono:

lol you got me

7 hours ago, Mr Fantasy said:

:nono:

lol you got me

Had a feeling that could be a lobstertube.com type trick. 

7 hours ago, Mr Fantasy said:

I used to love the contest that marxistguys run but they won’t be receiving any $ from me . The only content I’m paying for is the athletic 

For being communist they sure seem to be trying to turn quite a profit with what they are charging now too. Doesn’t match their snowflake ways. 

Hadn’t heard of the Athletic before that looks legit. 

17 hours ago, BirdGang said:

For being communist they sure seem to be trying to turn quite a profit with what they are charging now too. Doesn’t match their snowflake ways. 

Hadn’t heard of the Athletic before that looks legit. 

Dane Brugler took his beast draft scouting report to the Athletic, I used to pay him $10 directly for it each year.  No doubt the Athletic is top notch if they are hiring guys like Dane.

• Like 1