Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

Good white people are the problem

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/08/01/us/white-liberals-hypocrisy-race-blake/index.htm

According to CNN. I want that place to burn. These fvcks want to make the white parents who care about their kids safety and education seem like the bad guys here. Once they integrate and the school goes to shlt, and the students suffer, CNN will be nowhere to be found on the subject. 

19 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/08/01/us/white-liberals-hypocrisy-race-blake/index.htm

According to CNN. I want that place to burn. These fvcks want to make the white parents who care about their kids safety and education seem like the bad guys here. Once they integrate and the school goes to shlt, and the students suffer, CNN will be nowhere to be found on the subject. 

Why can't people live around those they want to live around? Have their kids go to school with other kids they want theirs to go to school with? 

Why do high achieving prosperous neighborhoods need to put in cheap housing for people who aren't achieving in life? Are white people being asked to mentor the debt ridden, unmotivated, irresponsible, violent people in their own neighborhoods and classrooms? Or at least pay taxes for the city services?

I'm white and never complained in my past about not being able to afford to live in certain areas. Jeez.

Integration is great, but now it is supposed to be mandatory?

Just swap the teachers. I’m sure the black schools will dramatically improve if given the teachers from the white school who have already had success. 

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Just swap the teachers. I’m sure the black schools will dramatically improve if given the teachers from the white school who have already had success. 

Good point

12 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Why must they constantly prosecute us?

Hey 90’s, I just read about that double murder In the gated community in Orlando. Can’t believe it’s not getting national attention.  BLacks hardly ever kill whites. Eye roll. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Hey 90’s, I just read about that double murder In the gated community in Orlando. Can’t believe it’s not getting national attention.  BLacks hardly ever kill whites. Eye roll. 

I don't even think i heard about it yet. Are you talking about this?

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/ny-florida-boy-hides-in-bathroom-in-deadly-home-invasion-windermere-20200731-cwj44lkyxnhsdnxmwnb2kk4qlm-story.html#ed=rss_www.nydailynews.com/arcio/rss/category/news/

Having access to white people is not a right.

12 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Gated community? They need to learn from South Africa and start putting barbed wire and bars on the windows.

All of you need to learn about creating those gated communities. it's going to happen in our life time.

2 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Still a Dem?

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah. Fockin animal. 

Hadn't heard about it until you mentioned it. Windermere is usually considered the best suburb of Orlando, very upscale and family oriented. The disease is spreading.

4 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Hadn't heard about it until you mentioned it. Windermere is usually considered the best suburb of Orlando, very upscale and family oriented. The disease is spreading.

The cops said they saw him earlier and he was acting suspicious but I guess they didn’t stop him because cops are racist and are on a murder spree across the country hunting innocent black men. 

31 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That wasn't a double murder.   It was just a peaceful protest.

I have a theory about white people. The thing that makes our race so successful is being used against us to tear us apart.

I've been meaning to start a thread on what I think that thing is, but just haven't done it yet. Maybe next week.

5 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I have a theory about white people. The thing that makes our race so successful is being used against us to tear us apart.

I've been meaning to start a thread on what I think that thing is, but just haven't done it yet. Maybe next week.

I blame Democracy for tearing the west apart in less than 250 years. When you let dumb people vote dumb things happen, obviously.

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

I blame Democracy for tearing the west apart in less than 250 years.

What about democracy do you think is the problem?

Dumb for sure. People trying to do the right thing by their own AND others are never the problem

3 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

What about democracy do you think is the problem?

I don't think everyone should be allowed to vote simply because they are alive and breathing, that's incredibly dumb. Imagine if you ran a company like that where you allowed your worst employees to dictate company policy and you were unable to fire them. Probably wouldnt last very long. Same thing just on a bigger scale. 

Our cultures were built on tradition, not Democracy.

I don't think everyone should be allowed to vote simply because they are alive and breathing, that's incredibly dumb. Imagine if you ran a company like that where you allowed your worst employees to dictate company policy and you were unable to fire them. Probably wouldnt last very long. Same thing just on a bigger scale.

And your solution is?

7 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

And your solution is?

You must own property or a business that generates X amount a year. 

Voting age raised to 25 unless you serve in the military then you are eligible to vote the day you enlist.

First generation immigrants can't vote.

Repealing the 19th would be good simply for the memes alone.

I just saved America.

27 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Voting age raised to 25 unless you serve in the military then you are eligible to vote the day you enlist.

I just saved America.

Wow

7 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Wow

Oh and I almost forgot, 

Transgender votes count as 1/3

What do you think?  Any suggestions?

37 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I just saved America.

Liberal kds are living under their parent's roofs way past 25 these days.

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Liberal kds are living under their parent's roofs way past 25 these days.

And anyone living with their parents passed 25 shouldnt be allowed to vote. Agreed? They've invested nothing in this country they shouldn't get a say in who leads us.

• Like 1

And no one living with their parents passed 25 should be allowed to vote. Agreed? They've invested nothing in this country they shouldn't get a say in who leads us.

They need to have 5 years of full time working experience and have submitted independant tax returns.

We need voters who know what it's like to live on their own and support themselves for at least 5 years.. Rent or buy. Whatever it is.

Perfect example of wanting to bring everyone down, not lifting anyone up.  Let's just make everything low income, we all suffer, problem solved.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The cops said they saw him earlier and he was acting suspicious but I guess they didn’t stop him because cops are racist and are on a murder spree across the country hunting innocent black men. 

I just looked on http://city-data.com/city/Windermere-Florida.html

Data only goes back to 2005, but no murders there from 2005-2018 (no 2019 data), only one robbery in that same time frame, and less than a handful of assaults, there were 17 rapes but 13 of them happened in 2015 (probably some out of towners). The city is 89.5% white and 1.4% black. We aren't the problem.

1 hour ago, Alias Detective said:

Still a Dem?

I would say no. I'm not a republican either. A lot of the hardcore Dems I know are on the side of blm can do no wrong, and every statistic that supports the virus is the most dangerous thing of our lifetime is 100% accurate. 

A lot of union pipefitters are so fed up that they are turning into Republicans. I won't go thst far, but I am in a similar boat. 

My roommate, who I have known forever, would get visibly pissed if anyone said anything racist around him. He's at the point where he is just calling himself a racist now. 

Even my 25% black gf thinks a lot of this stuff is insane, and she is a supporter of the blm movement in general. 

2 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

I would say no. I'm not a republican either. A lot of the hardcore Dems I know are on the side of blm can do no wrong, and every statistic that supports the virus is the most dangerous thing of our lifetime is 100% accurate. 

A lot of union pipefitters are so fed up that they are turning into Republicans. I won't go thst far, but I am in a similar boat. 

My roommate, who I have known forever, would get visibly pissed if anyone said anything racist around him. He's at the point where he is just calling himself a racist now. 

Even my 25% black gf thinks a lot of this stuff is insane, and she is a supporter of the blm movement in general. 

Tell him the guy helping you with crypto bots is an altrighter he will like that 

9 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Tell him the guy helping you with crypto bots is an altrighter he will like that 

He knows all about it too. He took a plunge into crypto but never stuck it out. He is more into the stock market. Made some good money on Amazon and chip stocks.

One joke idea I had was that, once you turn 18, you have to live in a pretend hardline communist society for 2 years.  Just to understand how bad it can be to not live in a free society.  It just seems like when the USSR still existed, they had to put up barbed wire and walls everywhere to prevent people from fleeing, and those that got out became hardcore republicans and hated the left.

Or we can just ship our kids at 18 to cuba for 2 years and bring them back at 20.  Let them live that life and when they come back, they understand that democrats are idiots.

2 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Our cultures were built on tradition, not Democracy.

I agree with you.

8 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Another one of those profa types :lol:

I'm on the side that isn't burning, murdering, looting and destroying America. I guess in your loony head that makes me the bad guy.

I love it.  White Libtards exposed for the frauds that they are.  Reads like the thread at Antifaguys where they talk about wanting to leave the country.  None of them ever talk about moving to Africa or Mexico, do they?

7 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This is so spot on. Parents are what makes a good school, not the teachers. 

12 hours ago, Strike said:

That wasn't a double murder.   It was just a peaceful protest.

It was mostly peaceful.

I mean sure he was swinging the bat around, but far more of his time was spent sitting on the bathroom floor, chugging bleach.