Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

Let’s talk antifa

18 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

We have them. They’re annoying. So are the lunatic alt right people walking around with their guns out while I’m just trying to take my focking kids to the park. :dunno:

Alt right.  Boogeyman.  Bwahahahahahah 

14 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Lol like the insurers ever lose out. You must’ve been born yesterday 

If someone doesn’t lose money it all good.  Great stance buddy.

16 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Lol like the insurers ever lose out. You must’ve been born yesterday 

You are clueless. Insurance companies have gone out of business in the past. They do lose out. How dumb are you?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

:lol: we all lose when insurer's pay. And you think the open carry Patriots are retards. :lol:

Another moron born yesterday. Just lapping up their sales pitch left and right huh? Your premiums aren’t going up to line their pockets, it’s because of antifa! :lol: :doh:

2 hours ago, Mr. Hand said:

You are clueless. Insurance companies have gone out of business in the past. They do lose out. How dumb are you?

Another example of how focking dumb you guys are. They go out of business, big whoop. They declare bankruptcy and they’re protected. All those huge profits taken in the meanwhile are still in their pockets. Meanwhile you know who does get focked? THEIR INSUREDS! The little guy! You thought you had insurance now there’s nobody to pay because they folded up and left town under the cover of night.

JFC I swear to God half of you would buy swampland in Florida if that call came in right now.

IGotWorms thinks the problem with society is bankruptcy protection.  Good luck getting people to invest in your community without it.  Well, you probably just want to government to force people to work with a gun pointed at their head anyway.

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Another example of how focking dumb you guys are. They go out of business, big whoop. They declare bankruptcy and they’re protected. All those huge profits taken in the meanwhile are still in their pockets. Meanwhile you know who does get focked? THEIR INSUREDS! The little guy! You thought you had insurance now there’s nobody to pay because they folded up and left town under the cover of night.

JFC I swear to God half of you would buy swampland in Florida if that call came in right now.

You need help.

Says the idiot who is ok with terrorists burning up private businesses and public property.  Have you even seen the destruction? 

4 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Clearly you know nothing about bankruptcy and how it actually works.

Maybe stop getting your talking points from the DNC and start using your own brain

3 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Clearly you know nothing about bankruptcy and how it actually works.

Maybe stop getting your talking points from the DNC and start using your own brain

He doesn’t have a brain.

1 hour ago, riversco said:

IGotWorms thinks the problem with society is bankruptcy protection.  Good luck getting people to invest in your community without it.  Well, you probably just want to government to force people to work with a gun pointed at their head anyway.

I didn’t say that, buddy. 

I think Worms' point is that if the insurance companies have to pay claims, they'll just collect more money.  From the magic money tree.  :thumbsup:

21 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I think Worms' point is that if the insurance companies have to pay claims, they'll just collect more money.  From the magic money tree.  :thumbsup:

My point is it sure as fock isn’t coming out of their pockets :doh:

Worms are fascinating creatures that live in the soil.  One of the more interesting habits they have is digging deep holes.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Then I'm sure you'll support making personal bankruptcy illegal.   Cool.

9 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

I've asked this before.  Are you willfully ignorant, because you seem to be ignorant of almost any discussion we have.  You and Peenie have to be the two most ignorant people who've ever posted on this bored.

https://www.thezebra.com/auto-insurance/insurance-guide/what-happens-when-insurance-company-closes/

https://www.thebalance.com/what-happens-if-your-insurance-company-files-bankruptcy-2388607

The only question now is if this will be the first time you eat your crow like a man, or if you puss out like usual.

6 minutes ago, Strike said:

I've asked this before.  Are you willfully ignorant, because you seem to be ignorant of almost any discussion we have.  You and Peenie have to be the two most ignorant people who've ever posted on this bored.

https://www.thezebra.com/auto-insurance/insurance-guide/what-happens-when-insurance-company-closes/

https://www.thebalance.com/what-happens-if-your-insurance-company-files-bankruptcy-2388607

The only question now is if this will be the first time you eat your crow like a man, or if you puss out like usual.

Worms is really lost in life. And you also forgot MDCack along with the others.  I think they really believe what they say instead of just being trolls. It is scary to think people exist with such tiny minds. But then again, Biden and Pelosi and Waters and etc....:dunno:

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Strike said:

I don’t think you read your own links:

What to consider

It’s important to remember that insurance is a business and that businesses sometimes fail. State regulations are usually such that this happens only in rare instances, however. Still, when searching for home, car, or other lines of insurance, it pays to do some homework on the company in which you are putting your trust. This can help protect you and avoid a situation where your property could be put at risk. 

:doh:

• Confused 1

I don’t think you read your own links:

What to consider

It’s important to remember that insurance is a business and that businesses sometimes fail. State regulations are usually such that this happens only in rare instances, however. Still, when searching for home, car, or other lines of insurance, it pays to do some homework on the company in which you are putting your trust. This can help protect you and avoid a situation where your property could be put at risk. 

:doh:

About what I'd expect from you.  A simple I was wrong would have sufficed though.

1 minute ago, Strike said:

About what I'd expect from you.  A simple I was wrong would have sufficed though.

:wacko:

I'm not in the insurance business, that is Northern Vike's job (in Minnesota no less) and so hopefully he opens this thread.

I have to think that any insurance company would have to be insane to insure these bunt, looted police defunded cities but if they were willing, only do so at astronomical rates that most small businesses could not afford and would make corporate outlets gasp and hesitate. Who wants to rebuild there?

Most of Detroit slowly rotted away after the '67 riots, especially during Coleman Young's twenty years as mayor from '74-'94. I lived in the first row suburbs jut north of city limits on Eight Mile and got a first hand look all through my youth. That wasn't the case in the areas that got hit with the rioting. Those went to sh*t overnight and never ever to this day fifty years later have they come back. It's actually worse. They were thriving business/communities that went *poof*  and today the major roads they are on are just as dead as they were The Day After in 1967, meanwhile the sidestreets where people lived at the time are depopulated, they are empty lots or abandoned, burnt out homes/stores depending on if a blight removal team has been there yet or not.

8 hours ago, Voltaire said:

I'm not in the insurance business, that is Northern Vike's job (in Minnesota no less) and so hopefully he opens this thread.

I have to think that any insurance company would have to be insane to insure these bunt, looted police defunded cities but if they were willing, only do so at astronomical rates that most small businesses could not afford and would make corporate outlets gasp and hesitate. Who wants to rebuild there?

Most of Detroit slowly rotted away after the '67 riots, especially during Coleman Young's twenty years as mayor from '74-'94. I lived in the first row suburbs jut north of city limits on Eight Mile and got a first hand look all through my youth. That wasn't the case in the areas that got hit with the rioting. Those went to sh*t overnight and never ever to this day fifty years later have they come back. It's actually worse. They were thriving business/communities that went *poof*  and today the major roads they are on are just as dead as they were The Day After in 1967, meanwhile the sidestreets where people lived at the time are depopulated, they are empty lots or abandoned, burnt out homes/stores depending on if a blight removal team has been there yet or not.

The left is ecstatic to return inner cities to blight and get black people back on the dole.  

And when worms said insurance, he meant mommy and daddy bailouts.  Doesn't everyone get them?

Hey guys, Update: FBG says there is no organization of Antifa, if it even exists.  At best it's an uncoordinated group of individuals who aren't communicating with each other or anything.

Oh, yeah, and the "alt-right" is a well-coordinated group of people run like a business.  But Antifa - not really even real, but made up.

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Hey guys, Update: FBG says there is no organization of Antifa, if it even exists.  At best it's an uncoordinated group of individuals who aren't communicating with each other or anything.

Oh, yeah, and the "alt-right" is a well-coordinated group of people run like a business.  But Antifa - not really even real, but made up.

Anybody who sincerely believes this to be the case is a complete moron and should never be taken seriously. 

I think most people who parrot this tripe know that it's utter buIIshit but that's the official talking point so they parrot it like good little useful idiots. 

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

And the 'Alt Right-White Supremacist" are 500K strong and are all Trump supporters

• Like 1