Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

Argument pig

I made this term up. Its a term for someone who wallows in the wrong side of an argument. It's currently being voted on at urban dictionary

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

I made this term up. Its a term for someone who wallows in the wrong side of an argument. It's currently being voted on at urban dictionary

wrong side of an argument? Or just somebody who likes to argue?

26 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Sounds like a band

Slants are a band. They won in the SCOTUS. They can call themselves slant eyed Asians if they want. Everyone else can go suck a big fat chubby ____.

46 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

wrong side of an argument? Or just somebody who likes to argue?

I see it as this and someone who refuses to acknowledge logic, facts, and points the other side is making 

16 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I see it as this and someone who refuses to acknowledge logic, facts, and points the other side is making 

There's already term for that. We call them liberals.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

There's already term for that. We call them liberals.

True. But argument pig sounds worse and gets the point across that I’m making fun of them even more 

Can't have a conversion with liberals. Best that can be achieved is the new term which is catfishing them into sex. It sounds like a joke but it's real. Guys are honing in on it, nailing them then moving on. There is  a term for it but I just herd it. Can't recall. Starts with a W I think. Similar to the movie Wedding Crashers but involving lib women. They can be bamboozed easily with a good looking guy with the gift of gab.

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

True. But argument pig sounds worse and gets the point across that I’m making fun of them even more 

Basically this. Someone who would rather die defending the wrong side of an argument than acknowledge the other side as being right

14 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Basically this. Someone who would rather die defending the wrong side of an argument than acknowledge the other side as being right

this drives me insane. Because I honestly can’t believe sometimes how a person can blatantly ignore the logic and facts presented straight in front of them. I hate being wrong but I know it happens and will admit that I’m wrong. These people refuse to do so and double down 

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

this drives me insane. Because I honestly can’t believe sometimes how a person can blatantly ignore the logic and facts presented straight in front of them. I hate being wrong but I know it happens and will admit that I’m wrong. These people refuse to do so and double down 

I can totally admit when I am wrong. Guilty as charged. Unfortunately, that same acknowledgement is never honored on the otherside. NEVER. Then they scream out division in the country. No, it's just you. I accepted Trump is a POS fat ass. I accepted he is a womanizer. I accepted all these things. Mentioned he was illegally spied on though and they flip up the ##### dinner table and start throwing utensils.

I can no longer use me f word fill in. Trying this one:

Phucking BS Bullcrap Puzzy farts crap deuche anus butter.

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

Tribalism.  Rooting for your own team blocks logic.  We see it in sports all the time when fans of one team reject an obvious foul called against them and stuff like that.  To win a war of tribalism you must control the messaging.  So the first step is for republicans to get control of the media and education system as the left controls both ATM.

It's not just a foul call. They lost about 3500 counties out out of about 4000. It wasn't even close. Got their ass beat to a pulp. And... NO SUCH THING AS A POPULAR VOTE for President. NO PRIZE for it. NOT A THING win by 10 million. So what.  Nobody gives a flyin phuck.