Sign in to follow this  
TimmySmith

Parents of 3 black men killed by DC police demand bodycam video be released

They get their wish and it goes exactly how intelligent people think it would. 3 dangerous thugs get what was coming.  Mayor bow wow pleads with public not to come to conclusions about these pillars of the community. Now the families are angry it was released. :lol:

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/510105-dc-officials-release-body-cam-footage-of-3-officer-involved-deaths

I'd laugh if it wasn't so sad that my country is being destroyed by 13% of the population

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I'd laugh if it wasn't so sad that my country is being destroyed by 13% of the population

It can only go on for so long before the rest of the country gets tired of this shitt

11 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

It can only go on for so long before the rest of the country gets tired of this shitt

I think it has to get much worse before it gets better and worry my children will have to face the worst of times.

There are far too many white people with their heads in the sand. So many in fact I believe America will turn into south Africa within the next 20 years.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I think it has to get much worse before it gets better and worry my children will have to face the worst of times.

There are far too many white people with their heads in the sand. So many in fact I believe America will turn into south Africa within the next 20 years.

Well said.  America is screwed.  What we are seeing now is not the beginning of the end, but more like the middle of the end.  The American experiment worked fantastically when it was a melting pot.  What we have now is a horrible, chunky beef stew.  But at least it’s a diverse stew.

• Like 1

Oh yeah, it’s 13% of the population. It’s those black police officers fault Wait! It’s the fault of those black men and women that have served valiantly in the military. It’s black teachers and doctors fault. It the fault of all the black Christian men and women who work and contribute to society and are law abiding. Part of the 13% are children and have nothing to do with what is currently happening.

Every time you lump all black people together, an entire people, you do exactly what you don’t want done to you. 

Candace Owens, Clarence Thomas, Tim Scott and Ben Carson are definitely part of the 13%. 

Shame on you for acting exactly as some people believe all whites be, racist against all blacks no matter what they say or do or no matter how they live.

Lastly, why not try to acknowledge the barriers and obstacles that exist for some people. You can’t say you can’t stand the culture or the people of the 13%, yet still claim you or people like you will give them fair opportunities.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, peenie said:

Candace Owens, Clarence Thomas, Tim Scott and Ben Carson are definitely part of the 13%. 

Not ALL black people are problems just like not all white people are racists.  The thing is that of the 13% population there is FAR more crime and violence than should be based off the numbers. You can't use stats and say oh well a certain percentage of blacks are killed by cops then turn around and ignore the fact that same group commits crimes at a disproportionate  amount of crimes which in turn causes the cops to pay attention to that community more. More interactions are going to cause more chances for violence. 

53 minutes ago, peenie said:

Oh yeah, it’s 13% of the population. It’s those black police officers fault Wait! It’s the fault of those black men and women that have served valiantly in the military. It’s black teachers and doctors fault. It the fault of all the black Christian men and women who work and contribute to society and are law abiding. Part of the 13% are children and have nothing to do with what is currently happening.

Every time you lump all black people together, an entire people, you do exactly what you don’t want done to you. Candace Owens, Clarence Thomas, Tim Scott and Ben Carson are definitely part of the 13%. 

peenie. The black folk will never get anywhere as a whole until they split their vote. The other "minorities" do it and they have raced past black people in mere decades while the blacks are still being told by their lefty masters to scream about what happened 200 years ago.

1 hour ago, peenie said:

Every time you lump all black people together, an entire people, you do exactly what you don’t want done to you. 

Shame on you for acting exactly as some people believe all whites be, racist against all blacks no matter what they say or do or no matter how they live.

Lastly, why not try to acknowledge the barriers and obstacles that exist for some people. You can’t say you can’t stand the culture or the people of the 13%, yet still claim you or people like you will give them fair opportunities.

1 hour ago, kilroy69 said:

Not ALL black people are problems just like not all white people are racists.  The thing is that of the 13% population there is FAR more crime and violence than should be based off the numbers. You can't use stats and say oh well a certain percentage of blacks are killed by cops then turn around and ignore the fact that same group commits crimes at a disproportionate  amount of crimes which in turn causes the cops to pay attention to that community more. More interactions are going to cause more chances for violence. 

20 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

peenie. The black folk will never get anywhere as a whole until they split their vote. The other "minorities" do it and they have raced past black people in mere decades while the blacks are still being told by their lefty masters to scream about what happened 200 years ago.

@peenie - What is the single-mother rate in all those other minority communities compared to the black community?  I think you'll find your answer as to why the black community is committing an extremely disproportionate amount of the crimes.

What @kilroy69 and @TimmySmith said are spot on until the black community can address that.  It's not systematic racism, either, unless you're looking at the Democrat policies of the last 60+ years.

The Democrats enslaved the blacks first by actually making them slaves and, today, by enslaving them to their policies.  It's a vicious cycle that they can't break out of.  Some do, but not nearly enough.  They've moved the black community from a physical plantation to a virtual one.  Nothing has changed.  Not only that, the same Party that fought FOR slavery, enacted Jim Crowe and created the KKK has actually conned 90% of the black community to keep voting for them year after year.  LBJ was right - the Democratic Party has got the black community hook, line and sinker.

I know you think that a lot of the people here are simply racists because of the way we address problems head on with facts and blunt talk, but I think the problem is that the black community and liberal whites have basically been brainwashed into thinking there is a racist boogeyman around every corner and simply disagreeing with blacks (or any liberal narrative) is racist itself.  I implore you to look at Candace Owens, Thomes Sowel, and a host of other conservative black leaders to see what it truly is to be free from the vicious cycle i mentioned above.

We're not racist.  I want the black community to succeed and have a free, peaceful life like I do everyone else.  Please stop looking at everything thru the racist prism you've been brainwashed to do.  Free your mind.  

I invented 3 ways for blacks to rise out of poverty and take control of their destiny. 

1. Graduate high school.

2. Get ANY job right out of high school.

3. Have a 2 parent household. One where BOTH parents participate in their kids upbringing. 

Oh. Wait. I did not come up with that. That was what the left leaning Brookings Institute says works for ANYONE. Of any color. 

Look at these 3 things. Blacks are far behind when it comes to these 3 SIMPLE things which cause a cascading effect downstream. 

I WANT BLACK PEOPLE TO SUCCEED.  Ya know why? Because I want all people to succeed in life. That is not going to happen for the black community until these 3 things hit high enough marks. It is not racism. It is reality.  instead of complaining about perceived slights why not work on fixing the community? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kilroy69 said:

I invented 3 ways for blacks to rise out of poverty and take control of their destiny. 

1. Graduate high school.

2. Get ANY job right out of high school.

3. Have a 2 parent household. One where BOTH parents participate in their kids upbringing. 

Oh. Wait. I did not come up with that. That was what the left leaning Brookings Institute says works for ANYONE. Of any color. 

Look at these 3 things. Blacks are far behind when it comes to these 3 SIMPLE things which cause a cascading effect downstream. 

I WANT BLACK PEOPLE TO SUCCEED.  Ya know why? Because I want all people to succeed in life. That is not going to happen for the black community until these 3 things hit high enough marks. It is not racism. It is reality.  instead of complaining about perceived slights why not work on fixing the community? 

Where did defunding the police, kneeling during the anthem, tearing down statues and getting free stuff fall on the list?   Certainly those proven tactics were studied.  

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Patented Phil said:

Well said.  America is screwed.  What we are seeing now is not the beginning of the end, but more like the middle of the end.  The American experiment worked fantastically when it was a melting pot.  What we have now is a horrible, chunky beef stew.  But at least it’s a diverse stew.

A melting pot of different types of white people... until the 1965 immigration act.

3 hours ago, peenie said:

I acknowledge those barriers all the time.  I've said it repeatedly in threads on this bored:  This country does NOT guarantee you success.  It guarantees you opportunity and everyone has that opportunity.  Look at yourself.  By your own admission you got out of the hood and became successful.  Some people may not want to work for that success.  That's not my problem.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, peenie said:

Actually my main beef isn’t so much with black people as it is with white Liberals.  They’ve been screwing black people over since Lyndon Johnson realized that if Democrats just catered to blacks a bit (you know, make it SEEM like they are actually helping) then “I'll have those n#####s voting Democratic for 200 years."

I can GUARANTEE you that blacks will continue floundering for another 50 years by continuing to believe the  Democrat’s BS narrative that black people are incapable victims who need Big Government to step in and offset the inherent racism that exists in white people.  First off, if any blacks are “victims” in this country it’s because they choose to be.  Nowhere on earth is it easier for a black person to generate wealth and prosperity than it is in America, and that’s a fact.   It’s right there for the taking.  Second, while some individuals in this country are indeed racist, whites on the whole are overwhelmingly fair-minded and charitable.  Ask yourself this - if America is indeed a racist country how in the hell did we elect a black man President, a man with limited experience and a foreign sounding name, not once, but twice ?  I’m a lifetime staunch Conservative and even I voted for Obama.  Worst decision I ever made, but I honestly thought it would help cure the scars of historic racism and bring this country together.  Turns out Obama wasn’t up to the task and just doubled down on his own  racist predilections.

What is keeping blacks in generational poverty is not white racism, “systemic” racism, or lingering after-effects of slavery.   That is all nonsense.  Other races have come from equal if not worse starting points and managed to generate sustained family wealth within a generation or two.  In fact, many of these immigrant groups faced MORE active discrimination than blacks face today.  I’m a second generation Italian and I can assure you that my Italian grandparents and parents were actively discriminated against.  So were the Irish, Polish, the Vietnamese in the 70’s, Eastern Europeans in the 90’s....
What all of those immigrant groups had in common was a strong family structure and a commitment to hard work.  They didn’t view themselves as victims.  They couldn’t afford that luxury.  For the most part they didn’t have any social safety nets to fall back on.  It was sink or swim.  What makes the black experience different is that blacks have been destroyed by Liberal policies the last 60 years.  The welfare state has destroyed the black family structure.  It’s one of the greatest tragedies in this country the last 60 years, yet nobody talks about it.  From 1960 and 2013 the percentage of black children who grew up in single-parent homes went from 22% to 55%.  Black kids born today are roughly 3x more likely to grow up in a home without a father than white kids.  You think that might be a problem? 

Bottom line is that Liberal policies and “victimization” have reigned supreme and been unchallenged in the black community for over half a century.  And what has it gotten them?  Nothing but perpetual victimhood, multigenerational poverty, and sustained high levels of teen pregnancy, drug abuse, and incarceration.  Can’t blame the Republicans for that.  Time for Blexit if you ask me. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Patented Phil said:

Actually my main beef isn’t so much with black people as it is with white Liberals.  They’ve been screwing black people over since Lyndon Johnson realized that if Democrats just catered to blacks a bit (you know, make it SEEM like they are actually helping) then “I'll have those n#####s voting Democratic for 200 years."

I can GUARANTEE you that blacks will continue floundering for another 50 years by continuing to believe the  Democrat’s BS narrative that black people are incapable victims who need Big Government to step in and offset the inherent racism that exists in white people.  First off, if any blacks are “victims” in this country it’s because they choose to be.  Nowhere on earth is it easier for a black person to generate wealth and prosperity than it is in America, and that’s a fact.   It’s right there for the taking.  Second, while some individuals in this country are indeed racist, whites on the whole are overwhelmingly fair-minded and charitable.  Ask yourself this - if America is indeed a racist country how in the hell did we elect a black man President, a man with limited experience and a foreign sounding name, not once, but twice ?  I’m a lifetime staunch Conservative and even I voted for Obama.  Worst decision I ever made, but I honestly thought it would help cure the scars of historic racism and bring this country together.  Turns out Obama wasn’t up to the task and just doubled down on his own  racist predilections.

What is keeping blacks in generational poverty is not white racism, “systemic” racism, or lingering after-effects of slavery.   That is all nonsense.  Other races have come from equal if not worse starting points and managed to generate sustained family wealth within a generation or two.  In fact, many of these immigrant groups faced MORE active discrimination than blacks face today.  I’m a second generation Italian and I can assure you that my Italian grandparents and parents were actively discriminated against.  So were the Irish, Polish, the Vietnamese in the 70’s, Eastern Europeans in the 90’s....
What all of those immigrant groups had in common was a strong family structure and a commitment to hard work.  They didn’t view themselves as victims.  They couldn’t afford that luxury.  For the most part they didn’t have any social safety nets to fall back on.  It was sink or swim.  What makes the black experience different is that blacks have been destroyed by Liberal policies the last 60 years.  The welfare state has destroyed the black family structure.  It’s one of the greatest tragedies in this country the last 60 years, yet nobody talks about it.  From 1960 and 2013 the percentage of black children who grew up in single-parent homes went from 22% to 55%.  Black kids born today are roughly 3x more likely to grow up in a home without a father than white kids.  You think that might be a problem? 

Bottom line is that Liberal policies and “victimization” have reigned supreme and been unchallenged in the black community for over half a century.  And what has it gotten them?  Nothing but perpetual victimhood, multigenerational poverty, and sustained high levels of teen pregnancy, drug abuse, and incarceration.  Can’t blame the Republicans for that.  Time for Blexit if you ask me. 

I see countless videos of blacks burning down cities, tearing down statues, assaulting people in broad daylight (minimum 9 to 1 ratio) all in the name of BLM and somehow it's still whiteys fault. Holy sh!t. 

First, I really appreciate your responses. They are respectful and well thought out. I agree with everything you guys have written.

I just want you to note though that Italians, Irish, Latinos, whoever, could live and go to school and vote when they arrived in America. Blacks had to fight for those rights. Immigrants came here whole human beings and were never thought of as animals or 3/5's of a human. Although immigrants may have been treated poorly (even in their home country), there were laws that kept black people separate and unequal. I'd argue that many immigrants also began to adopt those same negative feelings against blacks to further secure their place as Americans: I love baseball, apple pie, Uncle Sam and I hate blacks. 

You just haven't walked in our shoes. It seems like all we do is complain. 

Yes, I like Thomas Sowell and Candace Owens. But I think she's more of an opportunist.

5 hours ago, jonmx said:

Where did defunding the police, kneeling during the anthem, tearing down statues and getting free stuff fall on the list?   Certainly those proven tactics were studied.  

jonmx in the House!  Nice!  Welcome aboard. 👍

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

jonmx in the House!  Nice!  Welcome aboard. 👍

Thanks.  That place wore me out.  What little is left is pathetic.  

4 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Shonuff and that tim guy are the biggest reasons for that I think. 

11 minutes ago, peenie said:

First, I really appreciate your responses. They are respectful and well thought out. I agree with everything you guys have written.

I just want you to note though that Italians, Irish, Latinos, whoever, could live and go to school and vote when they arrived in America. Blacks had to fight for those rights. Immigrants came here whole human beings and were never thought of as animals or 3/5's of a human. Although immigrants may have been treated poorly (even in their home country), there were laws that kept black people separate and unequal. I'd argue that many immigrants also began to adopt those same negative feelings against blacks to further secure their place as Americans: I love baseball, apple pie, Uncle Sam and I hate blacks. 

Yes, I like Thomas Sowell and Candace Owens. But I think she's more of an opportunist.

None of us deny that those things happened.  None of us deny that black people still have obstacles to overcome that appear to be unfair.  We just point out the true source of those things.

• The highest rates of violence, involving black people, come from blue cities/states.
  • The highest rates of unemployment for black people, come from blue cities/states.
  • The highest rates of single motherhood for black people, come from blue cities/states.
  • The highest rates of poor education options for black people, come from blue cities/states.

You yourself left a high blue city/state to go to a red state, and your life was better.  Anecdotally, your life experiences are proof that you should be voting for Republicans and Democrats.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Is Tim still doing his political party breakdown... where his only objective is to prove that Republican's are evil?

Enough with the excuses. Just get it together and no one will bother you.  

6 hours ago, jonmx said:

Jon!  did you finally get perma-banned at FBG?

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I didn't mind Tim, at least on occassion he could acknowledge a point and admit he was wrong.  

9 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Jon!  did you finally get perma-banned at FBG?

Just 30 days.  I used the word bullshit, the horrors.  

9 minutes ago, peenie said:

Blacks have suffered, no doubt.  Slavery was an abomination and it no doubt had a lasting effect on black psyche and culture. But other races and ethnicities have suffered as well.  Read up on how the Irish were treated by the British in the 1800’s.  Basically starved into submission.  Or how the Vietnamese had their already poor country destroyed.  Eastern Europe was basically occupied by the USSR and denied all 1st amendment rights for a generation.  And what about the non-Communist Russians?  Stalin murdered over 20 million in the great purges.  And we all know how the Jews suffered - real genocide, not like the fake crap that is invoked in today’s day and age by both Liberals and Conservatives.

And yes, I have never walked in a black person’s shoes.  And you haven’t walked in mine either.  None of that matters.  As my Mom used to say, “We all have our own cross to bear.”

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jonmx said:

Welcome to the good side. You will find that you don't miss that shithole at all.

1 hour ago, peenie said:

No one wants to walk in anyone's shoes . I watched my dad wilt away in front of me.  Watched MS kill him right I'm front of my eyes at 19. I found my dad's dead body. You wanna take a stroll in mine? 

1 hour ago, jonmx said:

Well let me say you were doing some great work over there.  Surprised you lasted as long as you did.  You had the patience of a saint if you ask me.

2 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Is Tim still doing his political party breakdown... where his only objective is to prove that Republican's are evil?

Tim is on a 30 day suspension too.  

Just now, Patented Phil said:

Fire up the Winston Churchill alias.

They cleaned out a lot of aliases, including old WC.  

16 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Well let me say you were doing some great work over there.  Surprised you lasted as long as you did.  You had the patience of a saint if you ask me.

Lol.  Thanks, i would not go that far though.  I let some if those db's get under my skin.   I am sure i had well over 30 suspensions, half of them deserved (but worth it). 

8 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Tim is on a 30 day suspension too.  

Has Shonuff ever been suspended? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Has Shonuff ever been suspended? 

I am pretty sure he has, but mostly wrist slaps.   Of course he will have other thoughts about how fair everyone is treated over there.

1 minute ago, jonmx said:

I am pretty sure he has, but mostly wrist slaps.   Of course he will have other thoughts about how fair everyone is treated over there.

He ruins any sort of rational dialogue. It’s like he read a book on how liberals should post on message boards.