Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

Jonathan Isaac stands for Anthem, Blows out knee, leftists rejoice

That’s crappy. We have trolls here who rejoice over shootings in Chicago. Some people are broken.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bunch of a-holes the left is...

However, it will go both ways...  When Obama or Carter passes away, if Twitter is still around, the right will rejoice...  When Bush or Trump passes, the same will happen from the left...

Kind of like when Eagles fans cheered when Michael Irvin landed on his head and got hurt...

Most people are just a-holes...

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MDC said:

That’s crappy. We have trolls here who rejoice over shootings in Chicago. Some people are broken.

Dude, don't be hard on yourself.  I don't think you really are all that bad.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Brees just said he is standing. Basically said phuck it. Done with it.

Too late. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, posty said:

I wonder how it will play out here:

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/786881-liberals-celebrating-jonathan-isaac’s-knee-injury/

I think Joe will stomp this one down if it gets out of control since it was an athlete and he can maybe see it happening in the NFL...

Oh you watch - one of the mods will 86 it.  Can’t have anything on there that disparages Liberals.

4 minutes ago, posty said:

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/786881-liberals-celebrating-jonathan-isaac’s-knee-injury/

I think Joe will stomp this one down if it gets out of control since it was an athlete and he can maybe see it happening in the NFL...

LOL... the first post: How do you know those people are "liberals"?

:doh:

6 minutes ago, posty said:

The first response is a classic - “How do you know those people are "liberals"?”

They are constitutionally incapable of simply acknowledging bad behavior on their side.  So bizarre the psychosis of the AntifaGuys.

Yeah there’s some wretched people out there.

Guy wants to stand and show respect, I get it. Should 100% be his right to do so.

Rejoicing because that guy suffered a serious injury makes you a piece of shiot.

Unfortunately they exist everywhere on all sides.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Unfortunately they exist everywhere on all sides.

Yep...  It is a shame...

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Brees just said he is standing. Basically said phuck it. Done with it.

Good. He was a puss when he buckled to these losers.

• Like 1

That's awful, we have awfull little kids here who cheer high covid death counts and our people being massacred in Benghazi.  

Real low life losers. 

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

That's awful, we have awfull little kids here who cheer high covid death counts and our people being massacred in Benghazi.  

Real low life losers. 

Lol, Benghazi. What a doosh 

• Haha 1

I cheer when a high profile fantasy football player not on my team or the patriots, blows out a knee. :dunno:

Like no one here cheered when Brady blew out his knee? STFU frauds

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, edjr said:

I cheer when a high profile fantasy football player not on my team or the patriots, blows out a knee. :dunno:

I don't cheer when anyone gets hurt.  I assure you, I hate the Falcons, Panthers, and Saints more than anyone.  I didn't cheer when Brees got hurt nor when Newton did.

6 minutes ago, edjr said:

I don't cheer (or wish) for anyone to get hurt playing a game...  That is just uncalled for...  Even for players that I really dislike like Tiger...

When he was going through hell, I kept telling my brother that Tiger really should just step away from the game for a couple of years to let his back heal from the surgeries and would it be worth being crippled and having a bad back just to play golf...  It wasn't worth him rushing back as his back keeps getting tweaked from time to time...

7 minutes ago, edjr said:

it was the chiefs who did it, and karma landed us matt cassel :mad: :mad:

8 minutes ago, posty said:

I don't cheer (or wish) for anyone to get hurt playing a game...  That is just uncalled for...  Even for players that I really dislike like Tiger...

When he was going through hell, I kept telling my brother that Tiger really should just step away from the game for a couple of years to let his back heal from the surgeries and would it be worth being crippled and having a bad back just to play golf...  It wasn't worth him rushing back as his back keeps getting tweaked from time to time...

I don't wish for anyone to get hurt, but I get happy when they do, if it helps me or my team out.

18 minutes ago, edjr said:

Troll :nono:

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Troll :nono:

Troof hurts

23 minutes ago, edjr said:

I don't wish for anyone to get hurt, but I get happy when they do, if it helps me or my team out.

I don't get happy, but I wasn't too broken up last year when I learned that Patrick Mahomes was going to miss the game against the Packers. 

And there a few players, while I wouldn't cheer if they were injured, I also wouldn't feel bad if they were carted off the field...like Danny Trevathan

If this didn't make you cheer, you are a lying ass mofo

Dan Lebatard took a ton of heat today because their poll question asked if it was funny that he got hurt after standing for the anthem then blew his knee out.

Gross

4 minutes ago, edjr said:

If this didn't make you cheer, you are a lying ass mofo

I didn't cheer... that doesn't mean I was upset.

I'd laugh if any of the kneelers blew their knee out, fair game I guess 👍🏻

LeBron and Myles Garrett are at the top of my list.

• Haha 1

Jonathan Isaac’s jersey sales have skyrocketed after he stood for the National Anthem. He is now number two in jerseys sales among players only behind LeBron James.

There's the undercurrent but please, I hope they keep swimming in this narrative. Gonna drown in it.    

2 hours ago, posty said:

They will probably delete the thread so be sure to save each page to wayback machine or take screenshots.

39 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Only time I ever laughed at an injury... 

Who was the guy that knocked himself out head butting the goalposts or end wall? That was hilarious too

I remember when Michael Irving was hit in the head / twisted and was obviously hurt and motionless,  then Iggles fans cheered loudly. 

16 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I remember when Michael Irving was hit in the head / twisted and was obviously hurt and motionless,  then Iggles fans cheered loudly. 

Can’t  pin it on MDC. He was a Jets fan then. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, edjr said:

I havent cheered when someone got hurt, but it happens all the time by some people.  And really what are we talking about here, the lady said some people had mentioned karma, then said they were jerks, he said good comment, and then read a comment that said the same.  And then in good propaganda fashion, painted the left as scum, because of a comment the reporter made about some people.  

Honestly, people here have openly hoped for RBG to pass.  

2 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Who was the guy that knocked himself out head butting the end wall? That was hilarious too

Gus Frerotte

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

.  And then in good propaganda fashion, painted the left as scum, because of a comment the reporter made about some people.  

Uh, no.  The twitter trolls attacker her feed and many others causing her to make her statement. 

3 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Who was the guy that knocked himself out head butting the goalposts or end wall? That was hilarious too

Gus Freeotte gave himself a concussion, he head butted the wall