Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Is it normal for taking so long to pick a VP?

Dear God. Biden was VP of the US recently, and has been in government for 50 years. How is he so indecisive about this? What the hell is happening here?

He has to find an liberal black woman who is electable.  Not an easy task.  Would not shock me if he picked Obama.  

Normally the VP pick is announced a week before the convention. The convention was pushed back this year. Interpret that however you want. 

I’m not sure if it’s longer than usual, but my perception is he has no political reasons to announce right now. Everything’s going in his favor so why rock the boat. Wait until you need a bump of excitement or to change the conversation.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

His short list are all loud mouth toxic black women. He has to pick one obviously but has to hold the line as long as possible. If one of them says something stupid say this week he dodges a bullet.

• Thanks 1

It's not the VP he is picking. 

It's the (if the dems win) POTUS the party is picking.   Whoever it is, if they win, will be president not long after election.  Citing "health reasons".  Duh.

If he was smart he would pick Warren. But he got boxed into the woman of color thing by the chick with the fat ass from Minnesota. Amy whatever. She did that to box out Lieawtha . 

Biden has very little say in who the VP will be, his handlers will take care of that after vast polling at the latest possible time.

5 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

The VP also debates. There can be no debates until he actually has one, further delaying the debates as long as possible.

That’s silly, they can schedule the debates now regardless of who ends up sitting in the chair.

39 minutes ago, jonmx said:

He has to find an liberal black woman who is electable.  Not an easy task.  Would not shock me if he picked Obama.  

Is this possible?  That would by far be his best bet if he wanted to win.  If it's Kamala Harris.  If there was a more unlikeable woman than Clinton, it's Harris.  

• Like 1

Seems like Biden is polling pretty good for a guy who’s barely been seen in public for months. They should keep him in the cryogenic chamber til the night of the debate.

The parade coming to him for groping and hair sniffing ends when he picks his favorite.

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

Seems like Biden is polling pretty good for a guy who’s barely been seen in public for months. They should keep him in the cryogenic chamber til the night of the debate election. 

Fixed.

9 minutes ago, MDC said:

Seems like Biden is polling pretty good for a guy who’s barely been seen in public for months. They should keep him in the cryogenic chamber til the night of the debate.

He needs to not be allowed to debate.  He will gain nothing by brain freezing and bumbling through one.

8 minutes ago, fandandy said:

He needs to not be allowed to debate.  He will gain nothing by brain freezing and bumbling through one.

I'm wondering if he actually will debate honestly. Unless the dems control the debate with an iron fist. I can't see any other way he could survive one. The liberals know this. Trump is sharp, Biden is brain dead.

That NBA player who stood was polling pretty bad among the media. His jersey sales however, right behind Lebron James. Not too shabby. Him and Lebron top two jerseys.  

7 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I'm wondering if he actually will debate honestly. Unless the dems control the debate with an iron fist. I can't see any other way he could survive one. The liberals know this. Trump is sharp, Biden is brain dead.

I honestly don't think he will.  If he debates he's toast.  The excuse will be what though?  Covid?  What will they come up with?  The media will back him 100% in whatever BS reason he comes up with though.  

1 hour ago, tubby_mcgee said:

It's not the VP he is picking. 

It's the (if the dems win) POTUS the party is picking.   Whoever it is, if they win, will be president not long after election.  Citing "health reasons".  Duh.

This is the wild card.  Undecided voters have to know that a vote for Biden will actually be a vote for the VP to become POTUS.   This is where being boxed in with the woman of color wokeness angle may bite them in the a$$.  

4 minutes ago, fandandy said:

I honestly don't think he will.  If he debates he's toast.  The excuse will be what though?  Covid?  What will they come up with?  The media will back him 100% in whatever BS reason he comes up with though.  

Yep.  This is one of the reasons to keep up the Covid scare tactics.  They will demand Trump wear a mask the whole debate if the debates even happen.

What are they so worried about with the debates? Didn’t Hillary win all of them last time? That’s what we were told. 

• Haha 1

No way Biden, if he wins goes for a second term.  The VP pick for the Dems is bigger than normal, it will also be the Democrat probable nomination in 2024. 

1 hour ago, jonmx said:

I know you mean Michelle, and I don't even know if it's legal, but if he picked Barrack Obama as his running mate, he would win in a land slide.

8 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

No way Biden, if he wins goes for a second term.  The VP pick for the Dems is bigger than normal, it will also be the Democrat probable nomination in 2024. 

Sh1t, he may not last a year. He doesn't even know his own name at this point. He's not the one making the pick.

Whoever it is, if he wins, that in the real POTUS so vote Trump early and often.

16 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

You’d think but I was reading how he’s trying to find a VP that won’t try to shove him out in 2024. Dudes gonna be freaking 82 :shocking:

51 minutes ago, fandandy said:

I agree. The absolute best thing he can do is not be seen at all and let Don shoot himself in the diik from now til November.

• Confused 1

Will Biden pick one, or be assigned one. Most likely the latter and they are in no hurry as the press is running a perfect campaign that doesn't allow Biden to open his mouth. They don't need another mouth that would overshadow Biden by merely being able to construct a complete sentence. 

If he picks Susan Rice and the russiagate investigation, which she is in the middle of,  results are released before the election,  the left can claim it’s all political and only being done to help Trump. Rice will be the pick. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If he picks Susan Rice and the russiagate investigation, which she is in the middle of,  results are released before the election,  the left can claim it’s all political and only being done to help Trump. Rice will be the pick. 

Rice is a one trick dum dum. Even the press can't throw softballs that slow. 

Just now, TimmySmith said:

Rice is a one trick dum dum. Even the press can't throw softballs that slow. 

The establishment picked Biden. Rice is that establishment. 

He can probably wait until after the election since he’s already provided the important information for Libs.

2 hours ago, jonmx said:

In drag.

2 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

I’m not sure if it’s longer than usual, but my perception is he has no political reasons to announce right now. Everything’s going in his favor so why rock the boat. Wait until you need a bump of excitement or to change the conversation.

You are delusional.   Leftist destroying America is going his way?  Come on man...

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Democrats poll best when they are unknown.  

What's normal? Was it "normal" a reality game show host, with zero political experience, won the Presidency? 

This is the year of over-hyped, fear driven Corona - normal is out the window.

The fact any candidate is worried about Joe Biden is a testament in itself, damn near laughable.