Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Is it normal for taking so long to pick a VP?

1 hour ago, nobody said:

I know you mean Michelle, and I don't even know if it's legal, but if he picked Barrack Obama as his running mate, he would win in a land slide.

Says nobody.  

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

What's normal? Was it "normal" a reality game show host, with zero political experience, won the Presidency? 

This is the year of over-hyped, fear driven Corona - normal is out the window.

The fact any candidate is worried about Joe Biden is a testament in itself, damn near laughable. 

Which candidate is worried about Pedo Joe?

Where is the bastard child of Hunter. The story just vanished. That tot mom super hore must of signed some NDA for a large bag of China money. Trump needs to get them in the audience at the debate. Bannon better be on it. Get them and rows of black Trump supporters. Hershel Walker, Terry Cruz. Some real hard hitting black men. 

8 hours ago, fandandy said:

I honestly don't think he will.  If he debates he's toast.  The excuse will be what though?  Covid?  What will they come up with?  The media will back him 100% in whatever BS reason he comes up with though.  

Tom Friedman wrote a column saying that Biden should not debate Trump unless "independent fact checks" are available to correct things in real time and Trump releases his tax returns.

I like the term "independent fact checkers". Who could object to "independent fact checkers?" The Orange Man Bad who we tell you lies constantly is afraid of the truth is really the one who refuses to debate. of course, Joe Biden has been perfectly willing to debate the whole time but Trump has unreasonable demands and makes it impossible.

That way, if a debate actually happens, Joe Biden can take a nap while Trump gets in two dozen Mitt Romney/Candy Crowley type arguments with Jim Acosta, Rachel Maddow, Fredo Cuomo, and some pink haired tranny from Twitter  with carpal tunnel from using the ban hammer so frequently.

That's the playbook.