Sign in to follow this  
fandandy

Trivial things that bug the hell out of you?

Anything perforated that doesn't tear correctly.  Especially toilet paper.  It drives me wild when I attempt to tear off two sheets of toilet paper and get 1 and 9/10, 2 and 1/8.  WTF??  Why even focking have perforations if they ain't gonna work?

A webpage is loading, but the link you want is already there, so you go to click on it, and at that exact instant, more of the page loads and the link moves somewhere else and you end up clicking on something you totally did not want.  :mad:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Mookz said:

A webpage is loading, but the link you want is already there, so you go to click on it, and at that exact instant, more of the page loads and the link moves somewhere else and you end up clicking on something you totally did not want.  :mad:

Good one.  I fricking hate that too.

6 minutes ago, Mookz said:

Related: When you're trying to load a page, but it hangs up because it's trying to contact a third party advertising/analytics site.

Women waiting until the cashier rings all their stuff up before reaching into their pocketbook and taking out their card. 

• Thanks 3

My wife is genetically incapable of burping the air out of a ziplock bag before sealing it.    So we have a bunch of stuff in the refrigerator that look like they are sealed in plastic bubbles.   I've even shown her how to do it.    It's not like she's stupid, she just doesn't think to squeeze the air out them before sealing.   For some reason it bugs the sh!t out of me when I see air pillows with a couple of grapes in them in my refrigerator.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Calling me and asking me for information such as an address and then asking me to hold on while you get a pen

Entering a store or business through the exit

Putting your trash can on the curb 3 days before trash day

answering a question with a question

1 hour ago, Masshole said:

My wife is genetically incapable of burping the air out of a ziplock bag before sealing it.    So we have a bunch of stuff in the refrigerator that look like they are sealed in plastic bubbles.   I've even shown her how to do it.    It's not like she's stupid, she just doesn't think to squeeze the air out them before sealing.   For some reason it bugs the sh!t out of me when I see air pillows with a couple of grapes in them in my refrigerator.   

poor thing doesnt suck anything right

People who can't form a proper line. 

When working people who stop what they are doing in order to talk.

People NOT yelling "ON YOUR LEFT" before they pass you on a bike.

Being rude to a min wage employee

People (and this seems to be most people) who walk around like they are the only person around

People who try to make others look stupid when they themselves don't understand what they are b1tching about

"Well, I saw it on the nightly news." 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Masshole said:

My wife doesn't crush the milk gallons before putting them in the trash. 

People that do not pay attention to where others are in the grocery store, Costco, etc. I don't know how many times I have almost been run over by a cart from someone trying to get to the sample area. 

• Like 1

At the office - people seeing that your eating lunch, wanting to stop down for a gawd damn conversation. 

Group texts - I don't need to be included in 30 emoji responses being traded back and forth. 

People who are chronically late.

Focks with a cart full of stuff in the 15 or less Express Line. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

My wife doesn't crush the milk gallons before putting them in the trash. 

Too funny - same problem for me.     WTF?   Is that hard to take the cap off and squash it so it doesn't take up half the room in the trash or recycling bin?   

34 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

At the office - people seeing that your eating lunch, wanting to stop down for a gawd damn conversation. 

Yup, this.     I'm sitting there eating a sandwich and now you want to talk about the big launch next week?  

54 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

answering a question with a question

Also when people are given options that cover all possible scenarios, but the first thing out of their mouths is "no".

Example:  "Did you move to San Francisco, or have you lived here all your life?"  "No, my family moved here when I was 13".  

It's not a yes or no question, they just have that "no" holstered and are going to use it.  <_<

58 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

Calling me and asking me for information such as an address and then asking me to hold on while you get a pen

Mine is people who leave a message and then blurt out their call back # in about half a second.    You know I am going to have to write down this phone # so I can call you back, right?   So how about saying it slowly enough that I can write it down instead of having to replay your voicemail 6 times to get the #?

• Like 1

When YOUR MOMS don't ask what I wan't on my samwich and just assumes...sometimes I like to change things up.

56 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

People who are chronically late.

Focks with a cart full of stuff in the 15 or less Express Line. 

:thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

When YOUR MOMS don't ask what I wan't on my samwich and just assumes...sometimes I like to change things up.

When libtards throw the Nazi thing around. 

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

When libtards throw the Nazi thing around. 

When people make a thing out of something even after you tacitly admitted you crossed the line.  :unsure:

• Thanks 1

At work: Someone sends you an email and then immediately calls you to tell you they sent you an email. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

When people make a think out of something even after you tacitly admitted you crossed the line.  :unsure:

Missed that. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Bert said:

At work: Someone sends you an email and then immediately calls you to tell you they sent you an email. 

+1000   :mad:

Axing questions rather than asking them. :mad:

56 minutes ago, Masshole said:

Too funny - same problem for me.     WTF?   Is that hard to take the cap off and squash it so it doesn't take up half the room in the trash or recycling bin?   

Ill see your milk jug and raise you an Amazon box. She’ll put a box in the recycle can and then stack shiot on top of it. Later in the week I have to take everything out and collapse the box. The can goes from 150% full to 25%. 

25 minutes ago, Bert said:

Yup this.  

And a corallary one:   You call someone, get voicemail, you leave a msg with all of the info they need.     Then a couple of minutes later they call you back and say "saw you called, what's up?".    And you answer; "did you listen to my voicemail?" and of course the answer is "no".    

So, OK you jagoff, I just spent the time to tell your voicemail why I was calling you and you probably didn't need to call me back if you just listened to my voicemail.    But let me now waste more of my time repeating the exact same thing I just recorded on your voicemail back to you. 

Don't know why but this one bugs the sh!t out of me.   I would never call someone back without listening to their voicemail first.    

Don't leave me voicemails, text if you have something to say. I'm never ever listening to voicemails.

Here is what my voicemails sound like:

VM 1:  Hi...it's your mother....it's 2:25 pm.....August 8th.....click

VM 2: shuffle sounds.....muffled talking......wind sounds.....1 minute later, click

VM 3: Hello Freeda? I'm on the way, I'm gonna honk, come right outside. (My name isn't Freeda)

VM 4: Spanish speaking recording

VM 5: Chinese speaking recording

VM 6: Mom, I keep calling and you're not picking up...click

VM 7: Hello, it's time for your Honda service

VM 8: (recording) Are you looking to make extra money? Call us at...

VM 9: You've just won a free stay at Marriot

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Every single person in the grocery store who in anyway impedes my flow through the store for even a second. GOD DAMN it, it's Ketchup, they're all the same, pick one and get out of the way!!!!  :mad:

Pretty sure, my obituary will read "He spontaneously combusted in aisle 7 of the super market.".  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, peenie said:

Don't leave me voicemails, text if you have something to say. I'm never ever listening to voicemails.

Meh.  Communication is a tool box.    Use the right tool for the job.    Sometimes it's a text, sometimes email, sometimes a meeting, sometimes a phone call.   

If it's work and I leave you a voicemail I expect you to listen to it before you respond.    I rarely leave VMs for friends, 95% of the time work.    If it's work, listen to the VM.   

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Masshole said:

Meh.  Communication is a tool box.    Use the right tool for the job.    Sometimes it's a text, sometimes email, sometimes a meeting, sometimes a phone call.   

If it's work and I leave you a voicemail I expect you to listen to it before you respond.    I rarely leave VMs for friends, 95% of the time work.    If it's work, listen to the VM.   

Work, yes! Work is different, I agree. You have to leave voicemail at work and most people do listen and respond.

14 minutes ago, peenie said:

I'll add to that but in a different scenario. If you want to have a long text conversation, don't. Just call me. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cruzer said:

Happened to me today. Had my door closed and in the middle of eating. Hear a knock at my door and the fat ass Hispanic lady wanted to see “if it was still raining outside”. B1tch my office doesn’t have a window and if you wanted to know walk yo ass 50 feet down the hallway to the window and look 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Happened to me today. Had my door closed and in the middle of eating. Hear a knock at my door and the fat ass Hispanic lady wanted to see “if it was still raining outside”. B1tch my office doesn’t have a window and if you wanted to know walk yo ass 50 feet down the hallway to the window and look 

What?  I've always pictured you in a penthouse office with a 350 degree view. 

At least you don't have to brown bag it since you've got the Yeti. 

People who leave their cart on one side of the isle, then shop for an item on the other...effectively blocking the whole isle.

• Like 2

I am going to run out likes in this thread.

• Like 1