JustinCharge

FBG Duck gunned down in Chicago

If you ever google FBG trying to find a certain fantasy football site, you probably run into videos of some rap artist named FBG Duck.  Well, FBG Duck (real name Carlton Weekly) was gunned down in a triple shooting on Tuesday August 4th, 2020 on the streets of Chicago.

https://news.yahoo.com/rapper-fbg-duck-killed-chicago-071018298.html

Rapper FBG Duck killed in Chicago shooting
[NBC News]
Dennis Romero and Kurt Chirbas
,NBC News•August 5, 2020

A Chicago rapper was killed in a triple shooting in Chicago on Tuesday, the Cook County Medical Examiner's Office confirmed.

The 26-year-old, Carlton Weekly, performed as FBG Duck and rapped about gun violence.

Medical examiner's spokeswoman Natalia Derevyanny said in a statement that he was pronounced dead about 5 p.m. at Northwestern Memorial Hospital.

Three people were shot about 3:30 p.m. when multiple got out of two vehicles that had pulled up to the trio and opened fire in the upscale community of Gold Coast, Chicago police said in a statement.

The Chicago Police Department said a "26-year-old victim," later identified as FBG Duck, was fatally shot in the chest, groin and neck.

A 28-year-old woman was shot in her left hand, and a 36-year-old man sustained injuries to his back, side and "flank," police said. The woman was said to be "stable," while the man was in serious condition, the department said.

The suspects fled but a weapon was recovered, police said. The case was under investigation.

FBG Duck has released music on Sony imprint Columbia, which did not respond to requests for comment. In an interview with popular YouTube personality Vladislav Lyubovny in 2018, he said he had a recording deal with Sony was worth more than $1.7 million.

But violent crime is actually down. Never mind the murders going up. 

• Haha 1

Let me be the first to apologize to the African American community for this tragedy.  I don't recall shooting anyone but I still have a sinking feeling that this was my fault.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Contract killing?

"The suspects fled but a weapon was recovered, police said. The case was under investigation."

Tragically, right before the shooting, multiple bystanders yelled "duck!"  :(

• Haha 2

I don't post there and don't know him, but for those that know him and like him, my condolences.

2 minutes ago, Mookz said:

Tragically, right before the shooting, multiple bystanders yelled "duck!"  :(

2 others yelled Duck, Goose.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Contract killing?

"The suspects fled but a weapon was recovered, police said. The case was under investigation."

I'm good with it. Because remember, these folks are peaceful.

Keep spreading the peace to each other, BLM. 

3 hours ago, Voltaire said:

So he doesn't post at footballgays? He's some 4th rate local Chicago wanna-be rapper that put the crowd to sleep on open mic night? Why does this black life matter enough to get a thread? 

Because if you have ever googled FBG in the past few years, you get spammed with stuff by a rapper named "FBG Duck". 

20 hours ago, fandandy said:

Let me be the first to apologize to the African American community for this tragedy.  I don't recall shooting anyone but I still have a sinking feeling that this was my fault.  

Your apology for supporting the slave-owners who wrote the Constitution and the institutionalized racism known as the 2nd Amendment is noted, but not accepted.   

If it was black on black it pretty much didn’t even happen in their eyes. Just a random tragedy with no one to blame at all.

11 hours ago, Voltaire said:

So he doesn't post at footballgays? He's some 4th rate local Chicago wanna-be rapper that put the crowd to sleep on open mic night? Why does this black life matter enough to get a thread? 

I was about to ask the same thing. Every week some Rapper that most of us have never heard of gets shot. Then suddenly he's Tupac. 

10 hours ago, Old School said:

It was a mostly peaceful shooting 

Do you post on other sites about the peaceful streets of Portland ?

On 8/5/2020 at 8:37 AM, edjr said:

2 others yelled Duck, Goose.

there was even a dumbass that yelled "Polo" :dunno:

9 hours ago, The Elevator Killer said:

I was about to ask the same thing. Every week some Rapper that most of us have never heard of gets shot. Then suddenly he's Tupac. 

All the good dindunuffin angels that get shot were aspiring rappers.

Jeez...seems like being a rapper is a dangerous profession!!! 

23 hours ago, BirdGang said:

Do you post on other sites about the peaceful streets of Portland ?

Seems the new code word/ narrative is “mostly peaceful protest” which is a totally absurd way to describe a riot. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old School said:

Seems the new code word/ narrative is “mostly peaceful protest” which is a totally absurd way to describe a riot. 

We have a new fun term to use for the rest of our lives. It's multipurpose and offers great flexibility.

Chicago has mostly peaceful drive-by shootings, some people did something mostly peaceful on 9/11, ISIS conducted a mostly peaceful armed insurrection, Pol Pot initiated a mostly peaceful genocide, the Mongols made a mostly peaceful visit to Baghdad in 1258, the Aztec human sacrifices atop the Teotihuacan pyramid were mostly peaceful, Hiroshima exploded mostly peacefully.

• Thanks 1

It's just another day....If all the murders were outlined day by day and made national by the left including the race, well, then.....whatever. It's so sickening...