Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Joe Biden will no longer travel to Milwaukee to accept Democratic nomination

:rolleyes:

"From the very beginning of this pandemic, we put the health and safety of the American people first. We followed the science, listened to doctors and public health experts, and we continued making adjustments to our plans in order to protect lives. That's the kind of steady and responsible leadership America deserves. And that's the leadership Joe Biden will bring to the White House," said Democratic National Committee Chair Tom Perez said in a statement.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/08/05/politics/biden-milwaukee-dnc/index.html

44 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

"From the very beginning of this pandemic, we put the health and safety of the American people first. We followed the science, listened to doctors and public health experts, and we continued making adjustments to our plans in order to protect lives. That's the kind of steady and responsible leadership America deserves. And that's the leadership Joe Biden will bring to the White House," said Democratic National Committee Chair Tom Perez said in a statement.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/08/05/politics/biden-milwaukee-dnc/index.html

Literally the first sentence is an easily verified lie.

13 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Can they just do it in his basement?

How is this man still running for Focking POTUS?

Democrats care more about destruction and power than facing the truth.

Sad thing is, you can't really fault his campaign for this even if he hadn't lost his mental faculties.  But it is odd that this pandemic has worked out so beautifully for Senile Joe and the Dems.  🤔

21 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

If there's one quality that I want in my President, it's that he be a scared puzzy.

Maybe they can lure him out by poking some fresh smelling pre-teen hair under his door?  When he comes out to investigate with his c0ck in his hand they can catch him with one of those big butterfly nets like in old cartoons. 

This is how they dump Biden.  They tell him the DNC is cancelled so he doesn't show up.  When he doesn't show, the democrats say he has withdrawn from the race and they nominate someone else.  Biden stays in his basement for the next 4 years thinking he won the presidency.  He does broadcasts from his basement for 4 years that actually never go out.

• Haha 4

Bull.   Can't protect him.  The police have essentially said eat sh!t to the democratic party that marched and kneeled for BLM at the expense of decent hard working law abiding cops.  Add in the liberal push to defund the police now and the police told Biden's team to get their own security. 

Covid my ass.

20 minutes ago, drobeski said:

he afraid corn pop might be out back looking for revenge ? 

Hey, he's proven he can handle corn pop. And rice krispy. Bad asses all the way.

3 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

I love Biden being described as a Trojan horse. That's how I will be referring to him from now on

That's a good analogy.  :thumbsup:

44 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Bull.   Can't protect him.  The police have essentially said eat sh!t to the democratic party that marched and kneeled for BLM at the expense of decent hard working law abiding cops.  Add in the liberal push to defund the police now and the police told Biden's team to get their own security. 

Covid my ass.

I thought the Secret Service protects nominees?  No?  Maybe not.

2 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I thought the Secret Service protects nominees?  No?  Maybe not.

Something this size needs local support

12 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Something this size needs local support

Yeah, that makes sense.  I just assumed they were having something a little more abbreviated... you know, because they think large gatherings should be avoided. 😄

3 hours ago, riversco said:

This is how they dump Biden.  They tell him the DNC is cancelled so he doesn't show up.  When he doesn't show, the democrats say he has withdrawn from the race and they nominate someone else.  Biden stays in his basement for the next 4 years thinking he won the presidency.  He does broadcasts from his basement for 4 years that actually never go out.

Lol now that’s funny :doublethumbsup:

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Aren’t both parties basically not doing an in-person convention this year?

It’s not really necessary for the incumbent. It is for the challenger. Except in this case. It would be a disaster. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s not really necessary for the incumbent. It is for the challenger. Except in this case. It would be a disaster. 

49 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Aren’t both parties basically not doing an in-person convention this year?

Biden and Hunter are both pieces of azzholes. If you like those azzholes better than Trump and his son's azzholes then vote for them. Why is this so effin hard for people. Pick your azzholes and be done with it. You are still phucked no mater what. Maybe just stop focusing on it and fix your own sh1t yourself instead of waiting for some azzhole to do it for you which they will not. For the love of Mary Margdeline the hore of jesus christ!

40 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

The Democrats don’t  want to have to display their freak show all at once. AOC and the rest will demand a turn to yell at everyone. Plus Biden’s son is a crackhead.  Best to keep it low key as possible. 

This truly is insane.

The challenger is suffering from early onset dementia, has a lead in the polls, yet will not appear in public. Hell, he fell asleep when Hillary endorsed him. The Vice President candidate to be chosen for the ticket should be the topic, as “she” would eventually become the President should “he” be elected.

The incumbent had unemployment at an all time low, the stock market at an all time high, and had trade partners agreeing our trade agreements were so one sided they were willing to renegotiate the treaties. 

This flocking beer flu has shut the economy down for 5 months and the incumbent is being blamed for a bad economy? 

Good focking grief. What kind of a world am I living in? It’s truly bizarre. 

I hope trump has this creeps basement wiretapped and has fisa warrants all over his team. 

Total BS - this guy f-upped  his interview again.  No freaking way he can be seen in public to accept his fake nomination by the puppet masters.